Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I voted for Rani because I feel she's the most versatile, but all of them are brilliant

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Tabu >>> Rani & Vidya 

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

LMAO. Only on IF. This isn’t even a competition.

Tabu All the way. 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Rani is an all-rounder so she wins for me. 

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I can't compare Tabu and Vidya as both are great actors. Rani is nowhere close to them.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: noorsand

Tabu anyday! She can do serious roles as well as comedy, the only thing she is not good at is dancing but she has created her own niche. Vidya did as well but she was bad in romantic comedies. Rani is good but she has not been a consistent performer, she falters in some movies i.e. Dil Bole Hadippa, Sawaariya, Hello Brother, Ta Ra Rum Pum etc. Rani only gets roles in her own home production now. 

I think Tabu is a great dancer.  I mean she’s no Madhuri but then who is?  Her Rang De dance from  Thakshak is full proof IMO.  

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Tabu is boring and bland onscreen 

Rani M is the most versatile 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I think Tabu is a great dancer.  I mean she’s no Madhuri but then who is?  Her Rang De dance from  Thakshak is full proof IMO.  

WOT. 😳

Watch from 4:35 onwards. I was screaming! 

https://youtu.be/-Ek-1LyYhfY

Edited by FingerFetish - 2 years ago
Blood_Sacrifice thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

As great as Tabu can be in serious roles, she can be surprisingly bad in out and out commercial films - just watch some of her ott films from the 90s. Even Vidya looks awkward in candyfloss/bubbly roles. Rani carried the bubbly/chirpy roles well (Hum Tum, BnB, Chalte Chalte) -- just can't imagine Tabu or Vidya doing them.

That said, Tabu in Haider is the greatest performance in Bollywood, period. Vidya in Kahaani and TDP are strong contenders as well. Nothing Rani has done comes close. But like FF said, Rani is an all-rounder - she can do comedy, tragedy, rom-coms to serious roles. She is a performer while Tabu and Vidya are just 'actresses'.

So I choose Rani even if she is not an actress of Vidya or tabu's caliber.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

WOT. 😳

Watch from 4:35 onwards. I was screaming! 

https://youtu.be/-Ek-1LyYhfY

Oy.  I actually ended up watching the whole song again after a long time and I was remembering it differently. She did OK in some parts and was kind of awkward in other parts. I also used to think this was a great choreography. Thank you for ruining a childhood Bollywood memory for me 😏🤦🏽‍♀️😂