Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Tabu or Rani or Vidya.Who is the better actress?

Poll

Who is the better actress?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

All are great I prefer Vidya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blood_Sacrifice thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I haven't seen anything of Kangana except Gangster and Woh Lamhe, so excluding her.

Rani is more versatile. But Vidya at her best trumps over Rani at her best. Kahaani and TDP trumps anything Rani has done. But I can't imagine Vidya doing a Hum Tum or BNB.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Rani is the most versatile out of the three. She can do any role. So I voted for her 

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Rani definitely is the most versatile but Tabu blows the other 2 out of the water based on sheer force of talent and I would say, even on screen magnetism. Her screen presence is so intense, you just can't look away. 

Vidya is excellent too but she loses out, given that she can only do certain kinds of roles.

I would say, it's Tabu > Rani > Vidya (who is pretty brilliant herself!)

Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Alia is the most versatile actress in bollywood history 

raj80 thumbnail

Tabu is in a different league and levels above the other two.I had written it ages ago and still maintain it she is the best actress in hindi cinema for the last three decades.

noorsand thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Tabu anyday! She can do serious roles as well as comedy, the only thing she is not good at is dancing but she has created her own niche. Vidya did as well but she was bad in romantic comedies. Rani is good but she has not been a consistent performer, she falters in some movies i.e. Dil Bole Hadippa, Sawaariya, Hello Brother, Ta Ra Rum Pum etc. Rani only gets roles in her own home production now. 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Tabu > Rani > Vidya 

briahna thumbnail

could you kindly add Rekha in the list as well...please .

surajhere thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

All three are good when it comes to serious roles but they are not as good when it is about comedy.