Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Priti1610

Imlie kii badbad is best thing anybody can have but atleast kaunsi jagah lekar gye hai woh toh batana chaiye na... Can't wait till 2-3 days... Which placed aryan had took imlie on her birthday... πŸ€”πŸ€”

Patience baby.. Sab pata chalega.. πŸ˜†... Next part me... will upload soon isse pehle ki show me kuch ho jaaye mujhe ye story end karni hai jaisi maine sochi hai 🀣... Warna itne modifications hum already kar chuke hain ki ab aur na ho paaenge 

Thank you for your commentπŸ€—

aakritisri1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baarish_Sim

The suspense!! I can't with it i want to know so badly

Soon you will know πŸ˜Š

nmurali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Great start. Really want to know what is keeping Aru away from Imlie for 10 days. Update soon. 

aakritisri1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nmurali

Great start. Really want to know what is keeping Aru away from Imlie for 10 days. Update soon. 

Thank you Dear πŸ€—... You will know in next part

aakritisri1111 thumbnail

Thank you dear πŸ€—

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Akku... Kitna fast be... Idhar saans lene de πŸ˜†

Aur chal DT pe acchhe ideas milenge πŸ˜ƒ

happiness1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This is really amazing! First that she has definitely decided to move on. Then her feelings for Aryan that she is trying to understand! 

Wow! Birthday surprise? Seems somewhere exciting! Wonder how he got the idea, if indeed this is her birthday surprise!

Worried about Aditya's obsession with the birthday wedding 😑. Hopefully she speaks to Aryan for advice.

And where and why the 10 day seperation? Did she say something wrong? But in a way she has realized her changing feelings for him so it's forgiven for now!

Thanks for the tag!

aakritisri1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SundariP

Akku... Kitna fast be... Idhar saans lene de πŸ˜†

Aur chal DT pe acchhe ideas milenge πŸ˜ƒ

Behan Show me kuch bhi aur gadbad ho usse pehle hi ise khatam karna hai.. Pehle hi bahut modify karna pada hai isko ki OS SS ban gaya πŸ€£... 

Aur ideas to abhi rehne hi do.. Pehle jo shuru kiya hai use to khatam kar le πŸ€£

Baaki tere comments ka intzaar rahega β€οΈ

aakritisri1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: happiness1

This is really amazing! First that she has definitely decided to move on. Then her feelings for Aryan that she is trying to understand! 

Wow! Birthday surprise? Seems somewhere exciting! Wonder how he got the idea, if indeed this is her birthday surprise!

Worried about Aditya's obsession with the birthday wedding 😑. Hopefully she speaks to Aryan for advice.

And where and why the 10 day seperation? Did she say something wrong? But in a way she has realized her changing feelings for him so it's forgiven for now!

Thanks for the tag!

You will get your answers in the future updates.. Not sure if that would justify everything but hopefully you all are going to like it... Thank you for such a beautiful comment πŸ€—

fifis_fantasy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aakritisri1111

Hahaha Sorry for the timing but there is lot more coming in future.. Stay tuned for that... Thanks for the comment πŸ€—

sure there is nothing I can do besides waiting  but please have mercy upon us and give awesome updates like this πŸ‘πŸΌ