Imlie

Aryan-Imlie/Arylie SS - Mehrama - Pt 5_Pg 24_16th May 2022

aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello Peeps..So Here I am again with the third installment of the Trilogy of my OS - Chal Ghar Chalein.. Thank you so much for showering all your love with the previous 2 installments that gave me enough motivation to continue this OS.. So now here it is the third and final installment for the same. But before that would like to give you all 3 disclaimers 😈: 

Pehla - ITS GOING TO BE HELL OF A ROLLER COASTER RIDE kyonki pichle do episodes ne mera dimaag kharaab kar diya hai smiley39Aur mera wo paagalpan meri story me dikhega. 

Dusra - It will not be an OS this time but will be more like 3 to 4 parts SS considering jitni length abhi hi ho gayi hai iski

Aur Teesra - Teesra Disclaimer Udhaar raha smiley36

Ab Isse pehle you guys start hitting me with the Jutis... I am Presenting the Part One of this SS.. Will keep on posting the further parts as well on an interval of 2 3 days... So without further await Presenting to you final Installment... Hope you all are going to like it.

Links to Previous OSs:

Chal Ghar Chalein

Dil Kya Kare

(Banner Credit : aye-masakalii.. Thank you Dear đŸ¤—)

Part 1:

Sitting at her regular seat in Bhaskar Times, Imlie was lost deep in her thoughts. It’s soon going to be a month now since she brought Malini’s real face in front of the family and Aditya and things are going pretty much smoothly since then. Except for the fact that Aditya has once again rejoined Bhaskar Times and has been trying to pursue her since then, life has been kind of smooth only. She is been excelling both in her job and studies. Her Amma has been reunited with her father and Malini and Anu Chandra has been paying for all their wrong deeds.

Though that’s a different thing that Aditya has not stopped pursuing her since the time he got to know about Malini’s real face and wanted her back in her life. However, Imlie has travelled too far in her journey to return back to the same place where she has once started. Yes she did felt disturbed for some time when she heard Aditya’s marriage proposal so openly in the office as if nothing wrong has ever happened between them. But now Imlie is clearer than ever in her thought of what or rather who she wants in her life and hence no matter how hard Aditya tried to pursue Imlie to give their relationship one more chance, Imlie is not going to fall weak in her resolve.

Therefore, the reason behind her being so lost in her thoughts is not Aditya or his persuasive ways, the reason is something or rather someone else and no points for guessing who is that certain someone is –One and only Aryan Singh Rathore aka Akadbagga aka ABP aka Mr. Phast Phorward etc etc.

Looking through the window at the empty cabin of Aryan from her seat Imlie felt dejected and sighed heavily. That cabin has been like that only from past 10 days which was very much surprising for not only the staff of Bhaskar Times but also for Imlie herself. As for the person who has not skipped office even when his whole body was burning in fever, him being absent for past 10 days is something which is not only surprising but also shocking. Though he is managing his work remotely and has still been keeping tracks of what’s happening in office or rather what’s happening in Imlie’s life, yet he was nowhere in sight from past 10 days; neither in Bhaskar Times nor in Rathore Mansion. And that is the thing which was troubling Imlie the most.

She don’t know why is she feeling like this but she is not liking the fact that she has not even seen his face from past 10 days, let alone meet him. It was like as if something very dear to her has been snatched away from her and had been kept hidden somewhere where she can’t reach even if she wanted to. And this fact surprised her, her own feelings surprised her. Last time she remembered she felt like that when she use to be Aditya and after that she was feeling like this now. And as strange as it may sound Imlie herself don’t know why she is having such feeling for the person who was just a friend to her or in Aryan’s words just a boss to her.

Since the whole Malini’s expose fiasco like many other things relationship between Imlie and Aryan has also improved to great extent. Yes they had their share of usual bickering and fights where Aryan never fails to point out to her that they are not friends and he is just her boss and she is his employee, yet he made sure that she is not alone dealing with all her emotional mess and he was always there for her to give her the strength she needed to survive after all the revelation fiasco. Her Akadbagga may not have told her but she knows that the reason behind him transferring Aditya to Weather Department was her only as he can sense how uncomfortable she gets with Aditya’s advances towards her.

Strange isn’t it that the person who once was her husband and around whom her whole life use to revolve, that person has now started making her feel uncomfortable and the person who was a stranger to her till yesterday and who has never shown any kind of right on her, in his presence she gets a sense of security and peace. Though that’s a different thing that none of them has not accepted the same till that day. The day which changed both of their lives….. If only she could turn back time and prevent all that happening that has happened that day, then probably she wouldn’t be missing him from past 10 days.

Imlie still remember that fateful night where everything changed between her and Aryan.. The night of her birthday, exactly10 days back…..

Flashback

“Ek to Itni Raat me Humko yun Gudiya ki tarah saja karle jaa rahe ho aur fir ye bhi nahi bata rahe ho ki hum tumhari phast phorward me aakhir jaa kahan rahe hain?” Imlie in her usual voice complained as she sat in her passenger seat with Aryan driving the car.

[First you are taking me with you by decking me up as a doll at this hour of night and then you are not even telling me that where are we going exactly?]

“Shut up Imlie!” listening to Imlie’s nonstop complaint Aryan just said these words while keeping his eyes still on road. Though that’s a different thing that secretly he was enjoying her talking nonstop.

“kya Shut up Imlie? Kya galat keh rahe hain hum? Aise koi kisi ko Aadhi raat me kahin le kar jaata hai kya?” Imlie twisted her lips as she said that while Aryan just shake his head on her antics.

[What Shut up Imlie? What wrong did I said? Did anyone takes someone with them at this hour of night?]

“Chup! Bilkul Chup baith jao! Kabse badbad badbad karti hi jaa rahi ho… Acche bhale insaan ka sir dard ho jaaye tumhaari nonstop bakwaas sun kar..” Keeping his eyes fixed on road Aryan said to Imlie in a bit irritating voice and Imlie’s jaws dropped down listening to him.

[Shut up! Just Shut up! Talking nonstop from so long... A sane person can get headache after listening to your nonstop useless chattering]

“Tumhre Dimaag ka kauno pench vench dheela haika? Nahi agar aisa hai to humko bataye do.. Humaare paas uska bhi poora Ilaaj hai.. Nahi matlab us din jab hum shaanti se tumhaari is Mrs. Phast Phorward mein baithe the tab tumne humse kya kaha tha – humare chup rehne se tumhe problem ho rahi hai aur tumhe humaari commentary kii aadat ho gayi hai wagairah wagairah.. Aur aaj jab hum bol rahe hain to keh rahe ho ki chupchap baitho…Seeta Maiyaa Tumhaar ander kauno switch witch phit kari hain ka jee ka tum apni marzi ke hisaab se jalawat bujhawat rehte ho…” Shocked at Aryan’s words Imlie said to him while in reply Aryan just stayed mum while driving the car and didn’t said anything.

[Did some screw of your mind is loose or what? No, if there is something like that then please tell me.. I have all the remedy for that as well... No I mean that day when I was sitting all quiet in your Mrs. Phast Phorward then what did you said - You are getting troubled because of my silence and that you got use to of my commentary etc etc.. And now when I am speaking then you are asking me to shut up.. Did Seeta Maiyya had fitted some switch and all in your body which you switch on and off as per your wish.]

“Ek to aadhi raat me humein jaga kar taiyaar karwa kar pata nahi kahan lekar jaa rahe ho aur us par se bata bhi nahi rahe hoki jaana kahan.. Bhala itni raat me kaun sa shareef insaan kisi shareef ladki ko kahin le kar jaata hai? Ekdum ABP hai ye insaan…” Imlie kept on cursing Aryan under her breath when all of a sudden she felt the car being stopped.

[First god knows where you are taking me by waking me up in midnight and dressing me up like a doll and on top of that not even telling me that where we are going. Which nice man takes a nice girl out at this hour of night... This man is nothing but ABP....."]

“Ka hua? Arey kahin Phir se to nahi tumhari Mrs. Phast Phorward ko chot aaye gayi? kahin phir se to gaddhe vaddhe me to nahi chali gayi?” Frantically Imlie tried to look from inside the car as to what happened due to which Car has been suddenly stopped.

[What happen? Please don't tell me that once again your Mrs. Phast Phorward got hurt? Don't tell me that once again it got stuck in the pit?]

“Shut up! And what ka hua.. Itni badbad kar rahi ho tum ki main road par concentrate nahi kar paa raha hoon.. Agar itni raat ko is sunsaan sadak par koi haadsa ho gaya to waapas ghar paidal jaana padega.” Aryan chided Imlie in his usual voice while Imlie just twisted her lips listening to his words.

[Shut up! And What what happened? You are talking so nonstop that I am unable to concentrate on road.. By chance If any accident happened due to this on this lone road at this hour of night then we have to walk back home.]

“Haan to tum agar humko bata do ki itni raat me itne sunsaan raaste se hum aur tum tumhaari is Mrs. Phast Phorward me kahan jaarahe hain to hum apni badbad band kar de. Lekin nahi tumhe to maunvrat dhaaran karna hai na.” In her usual antics Imlie said to Aryan while Aryan looked other side while taking a deep breath in order to hide his irritation.

[So if you can just tell me that where are we going on your Mrs. Phast Phorward on this lone road at this hour of night then I will stop my nonsense.. But no you have to stay mum right?]

“Ek zaruri meeting hai usi ke lie jaa raha hoon. Ab khush? Ab agar tumhare ye reporter waale sawaal khatm ho gaye ho to kya main Car start karoon?” Aryan said with a tinge of irritation while Imlie justfurrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

[There is an important meeting for which I am going to attend. Now happy? Now if all your reporter's question are over then Can I start the car?]

“Arey to meeting tumhe karni hai to tum jaao na…Humko kaahe itni raat me neend se saja kar is tarah se saja dhaja kar le jaa rahe ho? Aur aadhi raat me tumhaari ye kaun si meeting hai jisme humaara hona zaroori hai?” Imlie asked as she raised her eyebrows while Aryan just pinched the bridge of his nose.

[Arey to it's you who have to attend that needs to attend the meeting then you should go alone right.. Why did you disturbed my sleep at this hour of night and then taking me for this by decking me up as a doll? And what kind of your meeting is this at this hour of night in which I am needed]

“Pehli baat main tumhaare kisi bhi sawaal kajawaab dene ke lie liable nahi hoon.. Doosri baat main tumhara boss hoon aur tum meri employee ho, islie main tumse jis samy jahan chalne ke lie kahunga tumhe mere saath jaana hoga… Aur Teesri baat…"

[First of all I am not liable to answer any of your question.. Secondly.. I am your boss and you are my employee, no matter at what time and where I will ask you to come, you have to come with me.. And Third thing.....]

“Rahe do.. kya hai se ki tumhri teesri baat bhihar baar kii tarah udhaar hi hoiye aur itna udhaar humse sambhlega nahi… aur ek baat - tum humaare boss daftar ma ho, humari niji zindagi me nahi.. Islie tumhumko is tarah se aadhi raat me aise kahi nahi lekar jaa sakte… Boss auremployee ke bhi kuch usool hote hai ya nahi…. ABP kahin ke…” Imlie keeps on cribbing while Aryan though was enjoying her cribbing but maintained his straightface in front of her.

[Leave it... Because you will leave your third thing again for some other time and I couldn't take so much of suspense.. And one more thing, - You are my boss in the office, not in my personal life.. So you cannot take me like this in midnight.. Isn't there some morals and values for the relationship between boss and Employee.. You are such an ABP....]

“Of course le kar jaa sakta hoon.. Kya kar logi tum? Anyways tum bas itna samajh lo ki tumhe meri baat manni hi manni hai.. Ab chupchap munh band kar ke baitho warna yahi road par utaar dunga…” listening to Aryan’s words Imlie just pouted her lips and looked at other side of the window and Aryan once again started the car. However if Imlie would have turned to look at him then she would have noticed that small smile which have been playing on Aryan’s lips right now.

[Of course, I can take you with me.. What can you do? Anyways just keep this in mind that you have to comply with whatever I say at any cost.. Now keep your mouth shut and sit quietly or else I will leave you here at road only...]

Aryan knows it very well how hard past 1 week has been for her. Though she has been brave enough to walk away from Aditya and her past yet with the continuous presence of Aditya Kumar Tripathi in the Bhaskar Times is making things difficult for Imlie and that is the reason he has transferred Aditya to weather department and since then he has been trying his best to keep all the thoughts of Aditya Kumar Tripathi at bay from Imlie’s mind. And what best way will be for it other than keep her busy with their nonstop bickering.

However least he knows that thoughts of Aditya has not left Imlie’s mind for once. No, it was not any romantic kind of thought but the fact that Aditya wants to get married to her on her birthday, that is going to fall next day itself, has been troubling Imlie a lot. She has already moved forward in her life and hence she has no intention of going back to square one once again. She wanted to discuss about this to Aryan as well, but knowing Aryan’s temper and not knowing if she has any such right also or not to discuss such matter, Imlie just gave up her idea.

But she can’t let things happen like this as well and hence she was trying to think of a way by which she can get rid of all this for forever. Yes there was a time when Aditya was her everything. She was so into him that it seems like her world revolves just around him. But now things have changed. She has changed. Now she is no more that Imlie whose world use to revolve around her Babusahib. Now she is that Imlie who have realized the fact that it will do her no good by looking back again and again.

And just like she has promised Aryan a week back she hasn’t looked back as well. But seems like that Aditya is still over that point from where they both have parted their ways and no matter what she do or how much she ignores all his advances, Aditya doesn’t seem to be budge an inch from that spot. And that is the thing which was bothering her the most. She has already moved forward but she didn’t want Aditya to be stuck in that place because him being on the same spot will only mean that he will always try to keep pulling her back and this is the last thing that Imlie wants at this moment.

No matter how hard she tried but she couldn’t help but keep on dreading for the next day which is actually suppose to be her birthday because that is the day where Aditya wants her to present herself to him as a gift and Imlie has no idea as of now as to how to escape from that situation. Imlie was lost in her thoughts only when all of a sudden she felt the car stopping once again and she looked at Aryan puzzled.

“Hum pahunch gaye hain.” Aryan said and started unbuckling his seat belt.

[We have reached]

“yahan? yahan kaun si meeting hai tumhaari? Ye to koi jungle jaisi jagah lag rahi hai…. arey yahan kya tumhein jaanwaro ke saath meeting karni hai kya…. arey kahan jaa rahe ho… suno humaari baat… ABP… Mr.Akadbagge….” Imlie kept on blabbering but Aryan heard none and just stepped down from the car and Imlie followed soon after..

[Here? What kind of meeting do you have over here? This seems to be some sort of jungle and all.. Did you want to do the meeting with the animals over here... Wait where are you going... Listen to me.. ABP... Mr. Akadbagge.....]

“Dekho humka na kuch sahi nahi lag raha hai..Tumhaare is khuraafaati dimaag me kuch na kuch to chal raha hai.. Ek minute..Ek minute… kahin tum humein humaare kisi dar se to face karaane to nahi laaye ho? dekho agar aisa hai to tum na galat kar rahe ho kyonki humein latest kisi bhi cheez se dar nahi lag raha hai.. yahi lie chupchap apni Mrs phast phorward ma baitho aur ghar chalo kyonki kya hai se ki……"

[Look I don't have a good feeling about all this.. Something is cooking in that devil's mind for sure... One minute.. one minute.. You are not here to make me face from one of my fear, Are you? Listen if it is something like that then you are doing it all wrong as latest I am not being afraid of anything... So just sit in your Mrs. Phast Phorward and let's go home because......]

“chup!! ab ek shabd aur nahi.. chupchap chalo mere saath..” Tired from Imlie’s nonstop chattering Aryan said in the loud voice startling Imlie to which she just pouted.

[Shut up! Now don't say a word more... Just come with me quietly..]

“nahi hum chup nahi rahiye… tumhra kaun bharosa tum humko keh do ki jungle me jaa kar sher se bhid jao.. apan dar ko face karna seekho.. humko aisa kauno risk nahi lene ka hai… aur ye….” She noticed Aryan taking out something from the pocket and next moment covering her eyes from it.

[No I will not be quite.. I don't trust you, who knows you will ask me to encounter with the lion in the jungle.. Go face your fear... I don't want to take any such risk.. And this....]

“ye patti kaahe baandh rahe ho humaari aankh par…Hum Kaun sa yahan Luka Chuppi khel rahe hain? hey Seeta Maiyya kahin tum humko kidnap to nahi kare waale ho na? Sharam nahi aati itne paise waale hone ke baadbhi aisi harkatein kar rahe ho?” Shocked at Aryan's actions Imlie asked frantically while Aryan just shaked his head in disbelief.

[Why are you blindfolding me like this... We are not going to play hide and seek over here, Are we? O Seeta Maiyya you are not planning to kidnap me, are you? Don't you feel ashamed in doing such things even after being so rich]

“Exactly wahi kar raha hoon main… Kya kar logi tum? Aur haan nahi aati mujhe sharam kyonki mera side business hai ye tum jaise badbad karne waale logon ko kidnap karne ka... ab chupchaap chalo warna haath paanv baandh kar aur munh me tape laga kar le jaaunga.”

[That's what Exactly I am doing... What will you do? And yes I am not ashamed because this is my side business to kidnap people like you who speak nonstop and all the nonsense.. Now just keep your mouth shut or else I will tie your hands and legs and put a tape in your mouth and will then take you with me.]

Ignoring Imlie’s constant blabbering Aryan simply blindfolded her and started to lead her way towards the center of the place. Imlie felt a gush of cold air along with the soothing sound of flowing water indicating that they were somewhere near the lake. But what Imlie couldn't understand is as to what they are doing at such place in this hour of mind.

“Akkadbagge ye tum humka kahan lekar aa gaye ho?” A puzzled Imlie asked Aryan and Aryan just sighed heavily in disbelief.

[Akadbagge Where have you brought me?]

“Patience Imlie… Bas pahunch gaye hum..” To Imlie’s question Aryan just replied this and Imlie just twisted her lips on his this short reply. 

[Patience Imlie... We are almost there....]

However, after a while Imlie felt that they have stopped in their tracks while Aryan was now removing the blind fold from her eyes.

“Hatao isko jaldi aur ye hum…..” Imlie stopped in between as she noticed her surroundings and for a moment her heart skipped many beats at once.

[Just remove this quickly and Where I.....]

So This is it... Part 1 of this SS.. Hope you all are going to like it.. Stay tuned for future parts.. I have written almost half of it so I will keep on updating in every 2 3 days... Just remember my disclaimers đŸ¤Ł... Now over to you all to judge it... Till then Bye Bye... See you all soon...

Comments/Criticism always welcome🤗

Luv Aakriti â¤ď¸

Edited by aakritisri1111 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aakritisri1111 thumbnail

INDEX:

Part 1 (above)

Part 2 

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Edited by aakritisri1111 - 1 years ago
Priti1610 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hey upload na... 

aakritisri1111 thumbnail

doing editing dear.. Give me some time 😊

fifis_fantasy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

😡 No way, you should not have stop there it’s totally unfair  đŸ˜”  I so eagerly want to know what happens on imlie’s birthday.

Please update soon 

Anukrissh thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hey, loved this start.... I am so curious to know what next❤️

Priti1610 thumbnail

Imlie kii badbad is best thing anybody can have but atleast kaunsi jagah lekar gye hai woh toh batana chaiye na... Can't wait till 2-3 days... Which placed aryan had took imlie on her birthday... 🤔🤔

Baarish_Sim thumbnail

The suspense!! I can't with it i want to know so badly

aakritisri1111 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: afifa.sk

😡 No way, you should not have stop there it’s totally unfair  đŸ˜”  I so eagerly want to know what happens on imlie’s birthday.

Please update soon 

Hahaha Sorry for the timing but there is lot more coming in future.. Stay tuned for that... Thanks for the comment đŸ¤—

aakritisri1111 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anukrissh

Hey, loved this start.... I am so curious to know what next❤️

Thank you dear đŸ¤—.. sure will update soon â¤ď¸