Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RSBS thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Wow, bohot aacha tha👍🏼. The chapter was amazing❤️.

aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: afifa.sk

Finally you update the story I was afraid that you’re not in your mental condition after watching the promo and show 🤣🤣 so you aren’t going to update further. Well thanks for the tag and you have expressed imlie emotions accurately, now what imlie gonna do and how is she going to confess her feelings to Aryan.

Ganga Maiyya abhi itni bhi nahi sookhi hai ki I leave my story incomplete 🤣🤣... I already have many other pending stories in Geet forum, don't want to add another one in the list 😆... 

Bur yeah seriously I am still in my comatose state and waking up just for the fleeting second to update 🤣

Thank you so much for liking it because honestly I am really not sure for this part.. This part I have been writing since the start of the story and every time I just couldn't think of  the proper dialogues to convey everything.. Like I have typed then deleted then edited then again re-typed and the cycle goes on 😆... Mera poora episode bank khatm ho gaya but ye part finish nahi hua 🤣

So I am really glad if you liked it.. means a lot 😳

aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8

Tagging you just in case if you want to read it 😳

AryanandImile thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

True love does exist finding love again after a heartbreak it’s hard but possible. Just like Imlie here I had a presence of Mother Mary I am a Christian showing me the path towards life. Never give up always believe that there is a strength and power from above who guide you like a star through human beings especially when you are falling apart.

Saniarameez thumbnail

Plzzz update next part of Maherma where imlie confess her love to aryan... Plzzz update soon eagerly waiting for next part