Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fireflylane thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: deeps07

Do how long r they planning to extend this night..kidnapping kaand seems to go long in the coming week..πŸ˜†

Raavi ke breakdown chahiye :( and her blowing up at shiva :(

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sparklesparkle

Raavi ke breakdown chahiye :( and her blowing up at shiva :(

Along with her leaving him..I need her to let him go and him to woo her like a total sadakchaap hero with proper redemption.. 

Fireflylane thumbnail

Along with her leaving him..I need her to let him go and him to woo her like a total sadakchaap hero with proper redemption.. 

YESSS UGHH I WANTTT

Fireflylane thumbnail

But deepss this wont happen:( they dont have the budget for yet another wedding :( its seems theyve gone all out, shaadi tou hogi :(

mpks1 thumbnail

Bichoo gang strikes againnπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

10 yrs shiny ko hue hain, why are the rest of the bichoos so exicted πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

Correction- Shiny has completed only 9 years.

KD is her senior infact. Ofcourse Kinshuk and Kruttika (36 years for her) started much earlier.

I have seen Shiny in her first show in Saraswatichandra back in 2013 πŸ˜•, left mid-way and yet to complete the show πŸ˜† 

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Man kinshuk is old and greying with kids to take care of, diapers to change and taxes to payπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

He is above this 5 yr old bichoo gang drama πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ🀣🀣🀣🀣

Neither is shiny in her sweet 17..πŸ€ͺ..πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ..I guess some never get over it mentally..

I am almost kinshuks age..I can so relate to his expression..that is my expression accompanied by some yawns...when relatives play politics with me. πŸ˜†

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: manny136

irony is kin was in one season of nagin lol

He was actually a Naag lol πŸ€£

Fireflylane thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

KD is her senior infact. Ofcourse Kinshuk and Kruttika (36 years for her)  much earlier.

I have seen Shiny in her first show in Saraswatichandra back in 2013 πŸ˜•, left mid-way and yet to complete the show πŸ˜† 

Ooo lol then sheen was right 🀣 i wonder why shiny corrected her saying 10 years 🀣 probs wanted to one up KD 🀣🀣

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

But deepss this wont happen:( they dont have the budget for yet another wedding :( its seems theyve gone all out, shaadi tou hogi :(

I think he'll marry her replacing the other guy as a groom. But Raavi nahi maanegi, and she will probably assume him to be in cahoots with Suman Kaki & Mami. But these two will keep quiet and Shiva will be unable to prove his innocence.

New MU, ShiVi separate, Raavi still in PN but mad at Shiva, and Shiva trying to force her to accept the marriage while Raavi keeps rejecting it. Iss baar Raavi ko mukti chaahiye. πŸ˜†

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mpks1

KD is her senior infact. Ofcourse Kinshuk and Kruttika (36 years for her)  much earlier.

Dee mat dekhna saraswatichandra ab aage... The story got messed up so much lol. 

They actually married the FL to some other guy who abused her a lot 

Kaafi toxic representation of something so original and loved... The book is still loved by a lot of people! Can't believe they did so much to it.