Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fireflylane thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: deeps07

Neither is shiny in her sweet 17..🤪..🤷‍♀️..I guess some never get over it mentally..

I am almost kinshuks age..I can so relate to his expression..that is my expression accompanied by some yawns...when relatives play politics with me. 😆

Shiny tou adat se majboor. Youre right some ppl just never grow up

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

All this BTS is confusing me 

Shaadi ke functions to ho rahe hai. but dulhe ke saath ya dulhe ke binaa Is the question 😕

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

Dee mat dekhna saraswatichandra ab aage... The story got messed up so much lol. 

They actually married the FL to some other guy who abused her a lot 

Kaafi toxic representation of something so original and loved... The book is still loved by a lot of people! Can't believe they did so much to it. 

I hate it when they mess up book adaptations. Kyun chalaana hai tum logon ko apna dimaag?! 🤪

Ocean_breeze thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sparklesparkle

Bichoo gang strikes againn🤪🤪🤪

10 yrs shiny ko hue hain, why are the rest of the bichoos so exicted 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

Ye kya hai🤣

Itna saara coincidence hmri life me toh ni hota😆

1 year se milta julta 10 yrs🤣

Fireflylane thumbnail

Originally posted by: VNuts

I think he'll marry her replacing the other guy as a groom. But Raavi nahi maanegi, and she will probably assume him to be in cahoots with Suman Kaki & Mami. But these two will keep quiet and Shiva will be unable to prove his innocence.

New MU, ShiVi separate, Raavi still in PN but mad at Shiva, and Shiva trying to force her to accept the marriage while Raavi keeps rejecting it. Iss baar Raavi ko mukti chaahiye. 😆

You think shiva cares about proving anything? :( two days in he will give up and say bhaad mein ja tu raavi 🤪🤪🤪

Ocean_breeze thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

Why is Akshay sending kisses to sheen😆 

Kinshuk gives the best expressions when with the bichoo gang🤣

He is sooooo done... 

His facial exprssions are like... 

Khatam karo ye nautanki ... Ghar jane do mujhe🤣

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

You think shiva cares about proving anything? :( two days in he will give up and say bhaad mein ja tu raavi 🤪🤪🤪

But the whole family minus Suman Kaki will support Raavi, right?! They know Dhara's adbhut plan, but they don't know about the other kidnap mission. To wo log bhi yahi sochenge, that Shiva in his ego & anger did something adbhut & stupid. 😆

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

But deepss this wont happen:( they dont have the budget for yet another wedding :( its seems theyve gone all out, shaadi tou hogi :(

Do u mean the makers or kandyas?..I dnt knw why..I never felt the makers are kanjoose...look at the number of times they party..look at shinys clothes..and when required they did shooting bikaner Palace.. that must be costly too..they get decent trp..that must pay them good enough..

And I'd ita kaandyas budget u r worried abt..why worry when they never worry..they always have kua or the magical room of requirements when they need money..🤪

PS.. anything to not let this zabardasthi shaadi not happen..😆

manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

Dee mat dekhna saraswatichandra ab aage... The story got messed up so much lol. 

They actually married the FL to some other guy who abused her a lot 

Kaafi toxic representation of something so original and loved... The book is still loved by a lot of people! Can't believe they did so much to it. 

issue was slb left the show so sp made some other ph take over it, then the kumud and her hubby track messed up things so they got her back with saras but messed up the shiny character lol

Fireflylane thumbnail

Originally posted by: VNuts

But the whole family minus Suman Kaki will support Raavi, right?! They know Dhara's adbhut plan, but they don't know about the other kidnap mission. To wo log bhi yahi sochenge, that Shiva in his ego & anger did something adbhut & stupid. 😆

Suman will always protect her heera beta. Buddiya will spill the beans the second shiva ji sheds a tear 🤪🤪🤪