Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SatyaVS thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Gyaan ki jacuzzi??!!!!!! 🤣🤣

She really is putting Abhi in the jacuzzi and controlling the water...sorry gyaan flow too. 🤣

Telugu touch as usual gave me the extra chuckle. 😆

Thanks for the tag, Amru 🤗 Mine are not working today 😭

Amru4krish thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: pbv3434

ur post are more fun to read Thn tht actual episode..🤩 absolutely love ur analysis n quirky gifs..abhi to gyan ke jacousi main bedha diya is so true..🤣

Thanks Pooja 🤗 

Ha ha ..... Ya....abhi bechara....ghar mein manjari.ki gyaan.... And hospital akshu ki gyaan... Whaat hi whaat....🤣

Amru4krish thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Harshadfan21

Again you caught me before sleeping 😂😂 but Love your reviews so I cannot stop too ❤️❤️ As always very sweet and funny review ❤️❤️ waiting for your Sunday episode Dhamaka 😂😂😂😂

Nisha 🤗 

My posts are like that raath wala dhoodh.... Without drinking you should not sleep...🤣

Sunday episode....groundwork shuru....evening rough night pakka wala....tomo release ....😆

Sleep well 🤗

Amru4krish thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

[QUOTE=firewings_diya]

I feel yrkkh 3 sirf tilak main hi khatham ho jayega.. 

The show should be named as "Ye tilak kya keh latha hai " 😆 

Ye papa birla and manjari bete ke dost hai ya dushman koi parents kush hothe hai bacche ke kushi main agar ek galath kar raha hai toh dusra samabhal tha hai. Yaha tilak thak pahunch gaya aur both gussa karke baithe hai 😆 this time goenkas wil kill abhi but nahi inko toh khud ka karna hai. I agree manjari is right at some point lekin woh goenkas ko bol sakthi thi ghar par thoda mahol theek nahi hai kya hum thoda delay kar sakthe hai. Nahi on the day of tilak hi ye sab hona tha 

@bold .... 🤣🤣🤣 

So true.....tilak tak sab teek.chaltha hey....uske baadh not even and inch moves back to square one 😆

Amru4krish thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Harsh poured his venom infront of Ak. His hate on her is shown. But she took wrath quietly and went asked Abhi to manavo his papa as she sees him as her father. Today's episode is total emotions..Ar shared her loneliness. She needs someone who can give her piece and show her light.

True.... Ak will surely bond so well with harsh once he understands her..... That papa beti combo will be fun to watch ... 

Yess...Ar is very lonely....She surely needs someone.... May be they might start neirohi soon.... Or a new entry.... Wanna see her story too...m

Amru4krish thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: tptwi

Amruuuu amazing post as usual!!! 🤗

Thank u pooja 🤗

Amru4krish thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Nandini_goyal

Arohi is just stupid, she was freaking so angry for so many episodes, such a liar to say that she is happy and doesnt understand whats wrong. She tried to sabotage both her siblings' love lives and sent Manish to hospital.

True.... All she needs now is a person who can.love her and share things with her ..... She is totally insecure now.... After all that siyappa only this guy can stop her from.becoming evil.... And not to.do any further khaand

Later too, she wanted to tell Manish about problems in Birla House, "second heart attack bhi ajaye bade papa ko, kal ke marte aaj chale jayen, anyway he didn't like my mother Sirat"

Harsh told Akshara that she has snatched his son, "how well were your relations that she needed to do anything Mr. Birla?"

Thats absolute nonsense..... They never had baap beta relationship at all .... He just went about saying all that randomly came in his mouth....

Later I skipped Akshara's family rant 🤪

Ya....thats boring now....too much.of gyaan is now getting overboard....

thanks for the tag Amru! 🤗

Nandini 🤗 

My reply in red

Edited by Amru4krish - 2 years ago
Amru4krish thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Zenab78

Sab golmal hai bhai sab golmal hai 🤪

But Harsh is very abusive... How could he say things like this to his future bahu 

Nobody felt bad for Aarohi... She is acting as if she didn't lied and hurted Akshara 

I feel tilak won't happen coz if it was true they will give promo coz afterall it's leads tilak. 

Your review makes me laugh 😆

🤗

Zenu 🤗

Yes harsh was really too much akshu today.... Kuch bhi bola jaaraha tha...

Arohi is needs someone in life soon...else she make everyones life hell 

I guess so ... Tilak will postponed again ... 

Amru4krish thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: SatyaVS

Gyaan ki jacuzzi??!!!!!! 🤣🤣

She really is putting Abhi in the jacuzzi and controlling the water...sorry gyaan flow too. 🤣

Telugu touch as usual gave me the extra chuckle. 😆

Thanks for the tag, Amru 🤗 Mine are not working today 😭

Satya 🤗 

He he telugu touch undali ga.... Anthe ga anthe ga 🤣

U tried to log out and log in ? For tag?

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Amru4krish

True.... Ak will surely bond so well with harsh once he understands her..... That papa beti combo will be fun to watch ... 

Yess...Ar is very lonely....She surely needs someone.... May be they might start neirohi soon.... Or a new entry.... Wanna see her story too...m

Amru today epi is full on high emotions for me. All are right and all are wrong like always. Ar needs a person who can understand and correct her where she is wrong and no comparison for her in life she has the worth in her she can prove herself as doctor. Instead of doing blames amd jhugads. She never understood Ak in pain now she is feeling for her loneliness.