Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Really annoyed by their thinking .

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Why do they forcibly want to pair up Swaran and Ajit? Can’t two people remain friends for once in Indian shows  Ajit has started getting really annoying. Har wakt Romeo ki tarah mandrata rhta hai uske aage piche. 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Why do they forcibly want to pair up Swaran and Ajit? Can’t two people remain friends for once in Indian shows  Ajit has started getting really annoying. Har wakt Romeo ki tarah mandrata rhta hai uske aage piche. 

I like Ajeet Swaran pairing since beginning of this show as they already had friendship b/w them since childhood 🤞

Can’t understand the forced pairing of Swaran with Arjun 🙄

kooki07 thumbnail

I think they are starting a new trend which is not acceptable at all .

kooki07 thumbnail

Best thing Swaran should do but would have done it a long time ago tie a Rakhi on his wrist or who ever come near her with this idea.

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

I like Ajeet Swaran pairing since beginning of this show as they already had friendship b/w them since childhood 🤞

Can’t understand the forced pairing of Swaran with Arjun 🙄

I like Arjun and Swaran. I would like it if something happens between them but honestly I would be okay too if she remains single, independent and strong as well. She should realise that she doesn’t need a man to look after herself, stand up for herself, that would set a good example. She might have liked Ajit during her childhood but that was a long time ago, feelings change and she was happily married to her husband all these years. Sure Ajit loves her but she doesn’t have to necessarily return his romantic feelings when she considers him a friend only, I have never seen her give him any indication that she likes him back or something. 

Edited by infinity101 - 1 years ago
infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

Best thing Swaran should do but would have done it a long time ago tie a Rakhi on his wrist or who ever come near her with this idea.

Who?

kooki07 thumbnail

of course her childhood friend Ajeet.

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

of course her childhood friend Ajeet.

Yup I agree. He has become annoying now. It’s like Swaran is put in a spot because she has learned that he is head over heels for her. There’s anyway too much pressure and stress on her atm and on top of it all now this too. Moreover their pairing looks odd to me, I like Hiten more ðŸ˜†

adeela thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Will swaran accept Arjun's proposal? I am scared Arjun ek baar phir se hurt na ho....I like hiten , he is doing amazing job as Arjun and Tanha ðŸ¤—

Edited by adeela - 1 years ago