Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

why they get stuck at one place and wait wieuers leave  the show same was happening in the Parineeti and here now ,if the writers have run out of the stories let someone new to try .-

Cjosh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I heard Gosh is fifth choice 

1St offer to Sakshi Tanver then Shweta Tivari…

There is other two women don’t know name but ine of 

In swaragini’s Mom..other comes in recent Garud serial 

kooki07 thumbnail

I think swaran is getting a bit stronger now lets hope for the good ,its true life is the best teacher everyone learns by the experiences .

kooki07 thumbnail

do you think the lawyers assistant will join the hands with swaran s sons or she is trying to trick them ?because last night I couldn't get her .

jsohi thumbnail

Why do I get the feeling that Nehmat is a Bedi and that Yug isn’t actually Swarna and Kavaal’s son. Maybe the child was switched at birth and they actually was a girl, aka  Nehmat. I think the mother of Kavaal will be introduced as a recurring character and she will be the one who will know the truth behind Nehmat and Yug. 

kooki07 thumbnail

yes may be but I want Vikram the middle son of swaran and Baidi would not be their son at all he is such an evil person .

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jsohi

Why do I get the feeling that Nehmat is a Bedi and that Yug isn’t actually Swarna and Kavaal’s son. Maybe the child was switched at birth and they actually was a girl, aka  Nehmat. I think the mother of Kavaal will be introduced as a recurring character and she will be the one who will know the truth behind Nehmat and Yug. 

Lol, same could be for Vikram or Nakul too. ðŸ˜†

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: jsohi

Quite possible.. or Kavaal did have an illegitimate girl child as he was having Extra marital affair 

kooki07 thumbnail

we don't get the Friday treat now a tight slap for Vikram ,Ajeet and Swaran had their turn now might be by Nehmat  and by one by one and last one from Ginny ,

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Quite possible.. or Kavaal did have an illegitimate girl child as he was having Extra marital affair 

I dont think so the picture nehmat has ..its showing kanwal,nehmat and Lady i guess nehmat's mom..but they took a pic together doesn't mean kanwal got married with that lady he might have other relation with them  such as nehmat' s God father or uncle who saved them from some issues ðŸ˜³its my pov ..nehmat respects kanwal as a life saver..but I might be wrong as itv always love to show extra martial affairs