I knew he will be gone but this way?😱😯😒😒😒😒😒 

Thanks for sharing πŸ‘ 

πŸ˜­ u r welcome πŸ™ 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Hi all, new human to this forum. Still not up to date with the show but trying to make time for it because I absolutely adore Ronit Roy. So far, all I could figure was that Vikram, Nakul and Yug are trash and utter garbage sons and humans. No sense of empathy for the parents who raised them. I just have one question. Is Ronit Roy's character over? I mean it seemed like there's an entry of a childhood lover/friend of Swaran in the show and now that Kawal is dead, I am assuming he will now be in flashbacks only. 

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Hi all Have been watching this show from day 1 and it was depressing but yesterday and the precap made it interesting😊

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Vikram is the sort who with his bhabhi will try and swindle everyone in the family and one day Kiran will regret why she teamed up with him

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Read swarn ' s mil will poke her nose in swarn house and support those 3 nalaayeks..wow πŸ‘..what a grandma πŸ™„πŸ˜ ..always supported grandsons as usual never ever supported bahus..😠  damn!!.just dont understand y cvs shows in every soap 1old  grandma steps in the house and  make everybody's life miserable Specially she  will hate her dil a most .. πŸ™„ if its like this story goes then boo to them πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Its getting boring now the story ..cvs should move on the story ,same revenge, same insult, its getting bored 😐..where is ajit? He should step in now ..

1987Roso thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

It’s getting irritating to watch 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1987Roso

It’s getting irritating to watch 

It’s the same thing watched from various angles over last few months … don’t they have any story now ?

1987Roso thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Another unrealistic crap filled episode