missFiesty_69 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Wilddreams

Woh toh hai 😌

Aise hi thode hum TALENT KI DUKAAN  bolte hain 😍😍

I am so happy she made Sumbul's AT ❀

@b: this. Ashi and her love for FLs is such a treat ❀️

It's sad that the leading lady never got an AT to her name. Ham aagaye toh iss ka naam Roshan karenge pure IF mein πŸ₯³

IF phir se bhigadofying my habit πŸ˜Š it's 1:40 peeps πŸ€£

Wilddreams thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aye-masakalii

Sumbul honestly knocked it out of the park in that one. Like it's such a common trope to have this bedside breakdown scene, and it usually bores me/makes me laugh only, but oof I was fighting back tears. 

Haina AshiπŸ₯Ί

Normally the hospital scenes are boring but Sumbul's portrayal of those emotions made us cry buckets 😭😭

Plus we saw their journey so all the dialogues were heartfelt not superficial like in other shows.  Everything she told him was actually true in their relationship which is so pure and doesn't need any label of society. 

Its only between them and only they know what it means to them 🀧

missFiesty_69 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aye-masakalii

Sumbul honestly knocked it out of the park in that one. Like it's such a common trope to have this bedside breakdown scene, and it usually bores me/makes me laugh only, but oof I was fighting back tears. 

Ikrrr. I legit got emo when she said humre chot waapas dedo, humare partner wapas dedo, humre dost waapas dedo. She was ❀️

It was such a landmark scene na? Imlie actually voiced out the importance that Aru has in her life. Ab tak Aru dikhate aaye, ab Imlie dikha rahi hai ❀️

Wilddreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: missFiesty_69

@b: this. Ashi and her love for FLs is such a treat ❀️

It's sad that the leading lady never got an AT to her name. Ham aagaye toh iss ka naam Roshan karenge pure IF mein πŸ₯³

IF phir se bhigadofying my habit πŸ˜Š it's 1:40 peeps πŸ€£

Friday nights are for JAGRAN πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

No college tomorrow so its okay 😌

missFiesty_69 thumbnail

Haina AshiπŸ₯Ί

Normally the hospital scenes are boring but Sumbul's portrayal of those emotions made us cry buckets 😭😭

Plus we saw their journey so all the dialogues were heartfelt not superficial like in other shows.  Everything she told him was actually true in their relationship which is so pure and doesn't need any label of society. 

Its only between them and only they know what it means to them 🀧

Exactly πŸ’― Their relationship was based on mutual trust and mentoring from Aru's side. Woh dono sacche mein 50-50 partners the ❀️

Kabhi kisi label ki zaroorat nahi, naahi explanation ki. Imlie aachi dost and bas wahi niba rahi hai πŸ’• 

missFiesty_69 thumbnail

Friday nights are for JAGRAN πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

No college tomorrow so its okay 😌

Agar hota tab bhi mein yeh rehti, deet hoon. Like I said, bhigadofied aadat πŸ˜•πŸ˜Š

Mere liye saari nights JAGRAN jaise hi lagti hai πŸ€£πŸ€£

Edited by missFiesty_69 - 2 years ago
Wilddreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: missFiesty_69

Exactly πŸ’― Their relationship was based on mutual trust and mentoring from Aru's side. Woh dono sacche mein 50-50 partners the ❀️

Kabhi kisi label ki zaroorat nahi, naahi explanation ki. Imlie aachi dost and bas wahi niba rahi hai πŸ’• 

Bishwaas TRUST is the core characteristic of Imlie's character.  She thrives on trust. Once she trusts someone she gives her πŸ’― and she expects same from other person.

Trust was the main reason her last relationship broke.  Love alone isn't enough to sustain any relationship. This time with Aru base of their relationship is TRUST and LOVE will follow through.

Their TRUST on each other will be tested multiple times and will it last through the test of time, we will see 

missFiesty_69 thumbnail

Bishwaas TRUST is the core characteristic of Imlie's character.  She thrives on trust. Once she trusts someone she gives her πŸ’― and she expects same from other person.

Trust was the main reason her last relationship broke.  Love alone isn't enough to sustain any relationship. This time with Aru base of their relationship is TRUST and LOVE will follow through.

Their TRUST on each other will be tested multiple times and will it last through the test of time, we will see 

πŸ’―

Usne khud kitni baar kaha, vishwas par hi ek rishta theeki hoti hai. Her trust was broken, jiski wajah se woh bhi tut si gayi. Par iss bar, she will stand and collect herself. This time around, the relationship is based on TRUST, more importantly based on equals. Imlie will trust Aru and he will treat her with the respect she rightfully deserves and more. 

@i: Yes, she wouldn't be like some stupid people jo kuch bhi dekhte, conclusions par aathe hain. Test hoga and dono flying colours ke saath pass bhi honge this time it's honest and TRANSPARENT, and it's based on mutual trust and love β™₯️