Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wilddreams thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: unicornwriter

I literally had to make a new pssword for the millionth time. I really need to remember them now πŸ€£.
Sochlo hum appreciate krne gaye toh IF par jagah kamm padh jaani hai πŸ˜‰.

Haina Neelu?

Exactly Sama πŸ˜†

Agar hum apne pe aa gaye toh yeh forum and AT jet speed se bhaagne lagegi😎

Aur phir Stalkers hame bhagane ki koshish mein lag jayenge πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Deltablues thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

How adorable was she in the hospital episode threatening to leave the ward if Aru doesn't get up?

Jaan.

Wilddreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: aye-masakalii

Thanks Neeluuu β€οΈπŸ€— Wouldn't have made it if you hadn't pushed me πŸ€£ Koi na, der aaye durust aaye! β€οΈ

😘😘 

Thank you❀

Sumbul deserves all the love and appreciation for playing imlie to the T

She is killing it every single day as imlie be it her accent, emotions, comic timing, dance everything is top notch 😍

Wilddreams thumbnail

Jab show khatam hoga last episode mein hasegi shayad πŸ˜†

πŸ’”πŸ’”

But still i can dream about it πŸ˜³

One day she will laugh wholeheartedly ❀❀

TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

ST is beautiful beautiful performer.

Makes the audience hooked to her acting .

Loved her frm IIM days , jhalli that she is .πŸ˜ƒ

aye-masakalii thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Deltablues

How adorable was she in the hospital episode threatening to leave the ward if Aru doesn't get up?

Jaan.

That scene has my whole heart and lives rent free in my head! ❀️ The sheer, childish innocence of the way she was demanding he wake up? And the way she raced when he went into distress? And the whole "mazaak tha! Haso? Haso!" I'm NEVER getting over it. Made me soooo emotional, my heart went out to her. 

missFiesty_69 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7

Dear Ashi, 

Do you know how freaking talented you are? I mean we know you are a pro at making amazing n awesome ATs but this time you have outdone yourself, that it's looking sooo beautiful that I can't help but keep going back to the first page. This AT is looking sooo pyaara and the girl who's the star of this AT deserves this and more for all the fantastic work she has done and is doing. How she has headlined a Star Plus show single handedly, while doing an amazing job. She awes me every freaking time. 

Like you, I'm waiting to see her future projects. Jisse itni Umar mein itnaa caliber hai, I'm loving how awesome she would be when she is 6-7years into the industry. 

In awe, 

One of your biggest fan πŸ˜­β€οΈ

missFiesty_69 thumbnail

That scene has my whole heart and lives rent free in my head! ❀️ The sheer, childish innocence of the way she was demanding he wake up? And the way she raced when he went into distress? And the whole "mazaak tha! Haso? Haso!" I'm NEVER getting over it. Made me soooo emotional, my heart went out to her. 

That scene, she looked a small baccha, crying for her friend, her partner to wake up. Can't get over it β€οΈ

@b: This. It was like no, I just wanted you to wake up. Ruse tha, chodke thodi jaungi. This was simply lovely  πŸ’–

aye-masakalii thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: missFiesty_69

Dear Ashi, 

Do you know how freaking talented you are? I mean we know you are a pro at making amazing n awesome ATs but this time you have outdone yourself, that it's looking sooo beautiful that I can't help but keep going back to the first page. This AT is looking sooo pyaara and the girl who's the star of this AT deserves this and more for all the fantastic work she has done and is doing. How she has headlined a Star Plus show single handedly, while doing an amazing job. She awes me every freaking time. 

Like you, I'm waiting to see her future projects. Jisse itni Umar mein itnaa caliber hai, I'm loving how awesome she would be when she is 6-7years into the industry. 

In awe, 

One of your biggest fan πŸ˜­β€οΈ

Byeeeeeeeeeee πŸ™ˆ

I'm glad you like it V ❀️😘 Sumbul deserved a pretty AT, I just tried to do her justice ❀️

missFiesty_69 thumbnail

β€œEe uu hai, jo bataashan ki mohtaaj na hui, ee uu hai jo har bataashan par bhari padi…ee Imlie hai, Imlie!”

ImageImageImage

Rain sequence and Ashi has to gif it πŸ˜†β€οΈ

It's sooo nice