Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

The Internet stubbornly resists, but I have not forgotten you)

SEA05 thumbnail

I found you to share a new part

SEA05 thumbnail

My heart is with you too dear)

SEA05 thumbnail

Part 56 - What are the stars doing?

Here's the new part, my dear)

They carry out their plans, however, as always.

The last time in Priya’s life there was little stability, only her feelings for Ram were stable and the fact that their lives had to be saved, therefore, there was simply no time to think about the fact that she had to lie. She was worried, but she had to act, therefore, having finished the conversation with Ram, she instantly moved from her dummy room to the one that she occupied as the bride of Thaliya and made another call, to whom you will understand by the content.

“Good morning, dear,” the girl said in a deliberately gentle tone.

- What kind of impudence? Who are you to call me that? - frankly annoyed answered the man.

- Aren't you arrogant, dear? You dragged me into this adventure, because of you, before I blink, I'm married.

- You don't seem to like it! - furious even more, the man continued to argue.

- Well, handsome, it's not you who is fictitiously marrying, you will receive both the money and your Priya, and I still have to get out of this strange marriage.

- Are you starting again? - the interlocutor continued with steam from his ears.

“Okay, cutie, don’t freak out, it’s profitable for both of us to divorce Ram and Priya, you get her, and I get a lot of money,” the lady still chirped softly, as far as her low voice allowed.

Damn, I finally remembered! Yes, I found you, but this does not mean that you can afford all sorts of nonsense, only she will call me cutie, handsome and other words when I hold her in my arms, - the man said in an unacceptably excited tone. But when did he need permission?

- I realized a long time ago that you are a cute maniac, but let's get back to the point. Ram will be busy with me as a wife and as a partner, but what will happen next? Already your half.

- Priya has clearly changed her attitude towards me, so just a few more days, and she will be mine. When you get married, I'll be in court to be a hero to her. She can't leave me.

“If I wasn’t only interested in money, I would want you myself after this. She has no chance.

- She's more principled than you, Thaliya, but I hope you're right this time.

- I'm always right, dear, remember this, - the girl said as if jokingly. But was she joking?

The interlocutor should not know this, and he does not know. Therefore, he told the new partner the whole plan with the court. He prepared documents with expertise that would prove that Mahendra was attacked by a man hired by an old enemy with no ties to him or Priya. What he didn't know was that Priya, being Thaliya, had found connections with this "old enemy" and obtained the data of the real criminal. He miscalculated very badly when he let a new partner into his house. He was so impressed by her ideas of becoming Ram's wife that he let his guard down. And this is very dangerous, especially if too much is hidden in your house. But we will learn about this in the next part.

SEA05 thumbnail

And again I call you)

SEA05 thumbnail

The new part came, and so did I)

SEA05 thumbnail

The new part will come later guys. Alas, now I'm completely exhausted sausage)

SEA05 thumbnail

Part 57 - A Star in the Enemy's Lair

I wasn't there last week, but this part is a bit bigger. Have a nice dive)

- Honey, will you buy me a coffee?

- Come in already, your tackles are completely uninteresting to me.

- Oh, I get it, don't grumble.

- Another thing, we came to me to discuss the case, and not to drink coffee.

- Darling, do you have problems with combining cases? 

- I have problems with time, state your plan already.

- Okay, whatever you say.

Thaliya, as you understand, has deliberately chosen a tactic to annoy Shashi a little, because when he gets mad, his vigilance drops and she can look around as she wants. Which she did. It was not the first time she had been to his house and knew that there was a room in it in which documents related to various cases, including the attack, were stored.

How did she know? The magic of alcohol doesn't just work on Sid. On one of the evenings that preceded Thaliya's appearance in front of Ram as part of the plan, she got Shashi drunk. He was obsessed with Priya, but that didn't stop him from spending time with others.

- Handsome, let's not discuss any plan today, but just get drunk? 

- What's the matter with you, you're always so businesslike? 

- Dear, soon I will have to fictitiously get married, you think it's so pleasing, I would love to marry someone like you, and this Ram, a weak-willed mattress, if it wasn't for my benefit, there's nothing to look at. 

She knew how to feed the monster ego in time, so Shashi visibly relaxed and accepted the offered whiskey without any doubt, many more followed one glass. 

And what about Thaliya?

A trained bartender poured her a special drink, ideally similar to real alcohol, but not giving any intoxication. Being an artist, and at the same time, in good relations with the police, our Star knew that such drinks exist and where they can be taken. 

She drank, drank godlessly, and pretended even more godlessly, listening to the revelations of Shashi, whose tongue was loosening more and more:

- Just imagine, I keep documents from all my transactions in the house, in one room that only she will see, I will take out her salvation from there and show it to the court, she will not leave me anymore, she will never leave, she will give herself to me right in this room.

- Oh, honey, if someone wanted me so much, let's get out of here?

- Where to?

- To your house, we are not standing on our feet, and it is clearly closer to you to go.

The chosen bar was really close to Shashi's house, because all plans should be thought out in detail, right? 

- So you really keep everything in one room? 

- Yes, exactly. 

- You are not afraid that it will be opened. 

- No, only she can open it. 

"What do you mean?"

- The lock on the door opens with something that only she has. 

"Your insanity, honey? 

- Shut up, it's a tattoo, her hand will be next to it and open the lock. 

- And how do you get into it now? No way, I use a special corridor to put the next papers there.

- That is, even you are not included in it?

- yes.

- Wow...

- She's worth it all.

- And how did you get the image to make the castle like this?

- He stole it, and so that no one would know about the theft, he planted a copy.

Do you guys remember the tattoo sketch that Ram unwittingly ruined? He was a fake. 

One day, when Vikrant was busy with his work at Ram and did not return, Shashi's men broke into his house and stole the image. He followed Priya, knew about the dream and wanted to be involved in it, so he decided to steal at least an image.

Standing next to Vic's house in the night, he took from the outstretched hand of his man the very piece of paper that Priya in the guise of Shania gave to Vikrant for work. 

- So far, only she is in my hands, but you will also be...

Shashi's people made a copy, with ordinary ink of the same color that Priya used. Therefore, Ram's carelessness easily spoiled the drawing, and the real picture did not spoil at all over time, Shashi thought that it was his concern, I must admit that he was very careful. But in fact, Priya did not make a drawing with an ordinary pen, her children from the 8th grade, after another exciting lecture, gave her a pen with a special chemical composition of ink. They wanted Priya's favorite teacher's notes to always be preserved.

- Mrs. Priya, promise us.

- What is it?

- That you will make the most important notes and drawings with this pen, how you do important things for us every lesson. 

- I promise. 

Since then, Priya has always secretly carried this pen with her and used it at particularly important moments, as it was when she drew a Star.

That drunken evening, she realized, once again, how much her students had done for her.

She always knew that her love for them and dedication would definitely pay off, and her strictness would only benefit them, they also knew this and loved their teacher sincerely, despite the fact that sometimes she scolded them. 

Now, as Thaliya, she found herself in the same house with a drunken Shashi, staggering with him through the corridors. 

- Well, dear, shall we go and lie down on the sofa? 

- What the hell?!

- No, we need to lean somewhere, just look at our condition, I'm not going to bother you. 

- Okay, let's go.

So, diligently stumbling in every corridor, Priya studied almost the entire house in the evening, realizing that the same room was on the ground floor.

It remained only to open it in time. How will the drawing of a star participate in this?

SEA05 thumbnail

The new part is here, and so am I)

SEA05 thumbnail

Part 58 - Star Drawing

The new part is with you guys

It was originally supposed that the lock in the room with documents would open with the help of a drawing, that is, Shashi could well do this without the presence of Priya nearby. But he didn’t want to, she attracted him too much, without her the whole idea did not seem so important and interesting.

We know that Shashi was impressed by Priya's resistance from the first meeting. So far, no one has denied him. Vedika actually forced herself on him as a wife when she realized that Ram had ceased to be a profitable option. Shashi in Vedika was interested in the fact that Ram once wanted her, but Vedika herself was just a beautiful picture for him, which he walked at parties and meetings when the situation required it. At other times they lived separately. Therefore, whether it was Priya or Thaliya, she could make plans with Shashi and walk around his house for her own purposes without any fear. Drunk or sober. Vedika was far away and had no interest in her husband's life. You and I know that this is stupid, but Vedika did not yet know that even her formal status as a wife staggers under her like a throne under a king overthrown by a hungry crowd.

Yes, Shashi was hungry, physically and mentally. That's why Priya was so interested in him. She was different from everyone he saw as a young, young and even mature enough man as he is now.

The wife was just a beautiful figure nearby who used him, the rest of the girls around openly looked into his mouth, seeing the status, but not himself. After all, he was always rich, first in the family, and then as an independent businessman. Many guessed exactly how he became rich, but no one dared to oppose him, except Ram.

Ram has always been a fairly gentle person, but his principles were more like granite than words. Therefore, he often caught Shashi making illegal deals. He managed to hide the ends, not knowing that one day they would fall into the hands of the one he wanted.

She argued with him, she was independent, sharp and direct, she frankly did not care about the impression she makes on Shashi, she did and said what she considered necessary. Even his mother wasn't like that. She was a typical beautiful obedient wife who was cheated on by her husband. As a teenager, a 13-year-old boy, Shashi saw his father with another woman, he became disgusted. He told his mother about it, but she knew everything and accepted it. It was unpleasant for the boy, but over the years he accepted it as a perverted, but normal. When Priya appeared before him, all his templates about women, including those raised by his mother, were broken and brought to a real shock.

Before him appeared a girl who did not need his approval, did not look into his mouth, but stood straight and firmly on her feet, not expecting any man to support her. She relied solely on herself and did not use her appearance to get something. She was the way nature and life had made her. Absolute nature. It destroyed Shashi, he wanted to get it, to subdue the hurricane in her eyes to his will. And what he was ready for for this - stretched too far. It would not be a problem for him if Mahendra remained a corpse as a result of the attack. He didn't care about anyone's life. He just wanted to get her and put his own life at risk with her. She could open all his sins with a wave of her hand over the electronic lock. Even he himself did not fully realize how much he drowned in the desire for something that was not created for him.