PriRa OS: Kiss with a stranger - Updated: part 61 on page 64

Posted: 2 years ago

๐Ÿ’‹๐ŸŒนThis story of Ram and Priya goes far from the plot and I don't know where exactly it will lead yet, but let's go.โค๏ธ

It all started one rainy Mumbai evening, a successful businessman Ram Kapoor was sitting in a restaurant and lonely "celebrating" the failure of his love. Yes, it happened many years ago, but for the successful Ram in business, the personal for many years became a gaping hole that Vedika was supposed to fill, but she became its author when she chose Shashi.

Then he was provided, and Ram was getting out of the crisis associated with the death of his father. The young man took full responsibility for the fading affairs, and Vedika wanted luxury even then. On that day, exactly 10 years ago, Ram decided for himself that he would arrange this luxury, not for a single woman in the world, ever, only for himself and family members. This decision made him one of the richest men in the country. Rich in money and poor in love and bright moments.

In the darkness of the restaurant, the light was created only by the white reflections of small lamps under the ceiling, a kind of starry sky. Ram lifted his alcohol-clouded ocean eyes and said rudely:

Ram, just look at this! Stars, how long can you keep alive the romance inside you, finally kill him!

Following the words, Ram hit a glass of whiskey on the bar, the liquid spilled onto his hands, which were already cut by glass fragments.

The local bartender silently handed the client a napkin, he was accustomed to such things. Ram silently nodded in gratitude, pressed his napkin on his hand and began to scold himself again:

- Fool, you can't even get drunk properly... Ram Kapoor, admit it, you're a loser!

Ram was about to hit the counter with his other hand and hear his own bones break, something distracting him.

In the depths of the restaurant, on a small rise, as dark as the rest of the room, stars began to light up, followed by music and a voice whose depth made Ram freeze.

The singer was not visible, only the outlines of her beautiful forms, very feminine and mysterious, Ram saw that the girl was sitting on a high chair, her magnificent breasts heaved to the beat of the music, her long leg was visible through an even longer neckline of the dress, it seems, the color of the ocean, Ram could not see him properly, he was too interested in his eyes, they were probably dark, but they burned with light like a huge lantern, pulling him along, and in a voice that sang about his feelings:

"You betrayed me and left me to die in the pouring rain.

You made me believe

That love is endless...

And smashed it on the asphalt

You betrayed me and left me to die in the pouring rain.

You made me believe

That a man can fly to heaven...

And threw my body into the mud of the earth.

You left me to die in the pouring rain.

But I stayed alive.

You made me believe

That I'm not worthy of love...

And I was born again

To hate the rain."

Her voice died away, the audience applauded and Ram thought:

"Either she's a great actress, or she's been through pain similar to mine."

His legs seemed to take him to the stage, Ram silently stood up, went around each table without hesitation, despite the fact that he was pretty pumped up with whiskey, approached her closely and said:

- I don't know who you are or why I'm doing this, but I have to.

Instantly, his hands cupped the face of the girl, whose gaze was filled with anger, but his eyes, examining every visible feature, left her motionless.

The girl had never seen such an ocean in front of her and allowed Rama to study herself, thanking God for putting on a mask that covered her entire face, except for her eyes and lips.

Ram's hands didn't try to remove the mask, they touched his lips.

His breath hitched and his speech became halting.

- Your lips, they are so soft, so scarlet, let me touch them and look into your eyes. We'll never see each other again anyway.

- You!..

The girl tried to escape waking up, but Ram did not allow, alcohol dispersed his desires and strength.

- You will stand here because I want to! After a harsh cry, Ram moved closer to her ear and quietly added:

- You yourself are to blame, your smooth forms and wine lips will kill anyone ...

- Stop spouting this nonsense! - the girl shouted indignantly.

There was no one to save her, one formidable look of Ram dispersed all the visitors, she did not even have time to understand how and when they were left alone.

I won't stop until I do something...

- What the hell do you want?!

- You...

Ram forcefully pressed the girl into himself and dug into her lips with a kiss, he tormented her for several endless minutes, until she finally gave in under his onslaught and began to respond to the kiss. Both of them had no thoughts left, the fire devoured them from the inside, and outside it was still raining, which knows the continuation of this story.

I don't know what this means, but I hope it's something good)

It was something new and refreshing 

Thank you) This is planned to be continued, I hope you will be interested

It was new and refreshing... Singer Priya, nice touch... Actually I can imagine her singing so beautifully for Ram... ๐Ÿ˜ ... It was amazing... ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by SEA05

I don't know what this means, but I hope it's something good)

It means nice.

Also very beautiful. I have been thinking that maybe someone will write priya as a singer and ram mesmerised by her and you did๐Ÿ™ˆ

๐Ÿ‘Œ

Thank you, there will be a continuation soon, everything is just beginning)

Thank you for the feedback) I can read minds)

I didn't know that whilst I was on a break with the show, you'd start writing! 

I would never enjoy this situation in real life but somehow this is romantic to read. 

As always I love everything you write. 

Thank you, dear) I'm glad you're back) All my stories are mostly in the framework of the plot, I wanted to come up with something unusual