Maddam Sir - EDT #1 - CLOSED!

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

Gulki Joshi and Bhavika Sharma on Maddam Sir completing one year - Telly  Updates

Welcome to 

🥳MADDAM SIR🥳

Episode Discussion Thread #1

Discuss anything and everything related to the

show/episode(s) here.

Please, let us all refrain from any harsh

comments, abusive

language, bashing of characters/ actors/ participants,

trolling or any sort

of profanities. 

Take note that you strictly adhere to the IF - Code of

Conduct at all times.

Let's just make this a safe haven for all to put their

points, opinions and arguments forward without getting

targeted or subjected to anything negative. 

Happy Discussing!

smiley41

Permission by: Shruti

Edited by Chir-Cute - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indiaforumacc thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thank you for setting this up! 

LogicLover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for a new EDT 👏

indiaforumacc thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I would like to start with that in my opinion Madam Sir is losing its grip on story line and lately feel like they are doing some very random things and not making much sense with anything.. for e.g. the yaan jaan story was full of flaws. I am not here to expect a whole lot of sense but do not want to continue watching if the quality goes down further.

Feel like the show is for toddlers.. 😂 😂

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

thanks for setting up this EDT 🙂

Precap for today's episode;

https://youtu.be/ic5fcxZXric

Hope today's episode will be better than what we got on Saturday's episode....

Edited by Sainath-394-cid - 2 years ago
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Since this hard disk track started dont watch regular basis just read the written update .now more less coz of dragging too much .use to be more interesting with cases solving..👍🏼

Thank u for this edt..❤️

LogicLover thumbnail
Originally posted by: indiaforumacc

I would like to start with that in my opinion Madam Sir is losing its grip on story line and lately feel like they are doing some very random things and not making much sense with anything.. for e.g. the yaan jaan story was full of flaws. I am not here to expect a whole lot of sense but do not want to continue watching if the quality goes down further.

Feel like the show is for toddlers.. 😂 😂

Right makers are neither able to concentrate properly on mission nor the cases. Once the focus is entirely on mission, few can expect few good sequences. And then things will be back to normal once mission is over 

LogicLover thumbnail
Originally posted by: kinu17

Since this hard disk track started dont watch regular basis just read the written update .now more less coz of dragging too much .use to be more interesting with cases solving..👍🏼

Thank u for this edt..❤️

They are unnecessarily dragging it now. It's high time they shift their entire focus on mission. Audience were really excited when all this started but so much of streching has made us lose all the enthusiasm.

And once the mission is over, they can show MPT reunion property and can also give a fresh start to Anuseena.

LogicLover thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sainath-394-cid

thanks for setting up this EDT 🙂

Precap for today's episode;

https://youtu.be/ic5fcxZXric

Hope today's episode will be better than what we got on Saturday's episode....

I liked Saturday's episode more than Friday's one. At least Haseena managed to shoot Anubhav or whoever he is (in case duplicate theory is true). Cheetah-Santu-Billu sequence was good too and we got to see some Kareena scenes.

Regarding today's episode hope Haseena believes Sajan's word and take the matter seriously. I really don't want Haseena to overlook Sajan's suspicion so that the track is dragged more. It's annoying now 😒

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail
Originally posted by: LogicLover

I liked Saturday's episode more than Friday's one. At least Haseena managed to shoot Anubhav or whoever he is (in case duplicate theory is true). Cheetah-Santu-Billu sequence was good too and we got to see some Kareena scenes.

Regarding today's episode hope Haseena believes Sajan's word and take the matter seriously. I really don't want Haseena to overlook Sajan's suspicion so that the track is dragged more. It's annoying now 😒

@bold; Haseena will only believe sajjan  if the writers want to finish the track by this week 🙂....if not then the dragfest will continue 😟