Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DEBOLINA96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Makers ruined AbDeep/AbhIka nd also AbVik for a matter of fact! Had they not glorified EMA nd dragged it like a chewing gum, Deepika ending up with Abhay would have been the most beautiful nd unique thing on DZK..❤ Their story could have been much inspiring in a lot of ways..But they suddenly sidelined nd forgot about Abhay just to mark Nikhil's entry..😡

Similarly, Abhay's relation with Vikrant would have been explored in tonnes of ways..They had an awesome chemistry..even more than AbDeep/AbhIka nd ViPika..🤣 

The makers lost the plot completely by massively sidelining Abhay, along with glorifying EMA..believe it or not!! 😐 He was one of the Leads afterall..But after he got to know about ViPika's past in a drunken state, his screen space drastically reduced..nd if u analyze properly, from that time the show started getting ridiculed nd lost it's charm completely..Nd Nikhil's entry acted as the nail in the coffin! Sad! 

Edited by DEBOLINA96 - 2 years ago
Sanjanas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DEBOLINA96

Makers ruined AbDeep/AbhIka nd also AbVik for a matter of fact! Had they not glorified EMA nd dragged it like a chewing gum, Deepika ending up with Abhay would have been the most beautiful nd unique thing on DZK..❤ Their story could have been much inspiring in a lot of ways..But they suddenly sidelined nd forgot about Abhay just to mark Nikhil's entry..😡

Similarly, Abhay's relation with Vikrant would have been explored in tonnes of ways..They had an awesome chemistry..even more than AbDeep/AbhIka nd ViPika..🤣 

The makers lost the plot completely by massively sidelining Abhay, along with glorifying EMA..believe it or not!! 😐 He was one of the Leads afterall..But after he got to know about ViPika's past in a drunken state, his screen space drastically reduced..nd if u analyze properly, from that time the show started getting ridiculed nd lost it's charm completely..Nd Nikhil's entry acted as the nail in the coffin! Sad! 

My problem with the show was its inconsistency and lack of relatability post the stage you are talking about. Inconsistency as after sharing so much, how and why did Deepika and Abhay fall apart. Like why did she suddenly start doing a heart-to-heart with Nikhil when her closest friend was around (Abhay). I understand if it got awkward between them after the MMS fiasco but it really didn't, they both took it well and rather fought it....so how did the distance arrive?

Lack of relatability - How are these folks getting in and out of relationships so quickly....halwa hai kya? Its so swift that you lose connections with the folks and characters seem shallow.

There is no real conflict now! Like for example, Abhay and Vikrant was actual conflict - not only did they love the same person, they had conflict in idealogy, senior-junior clash. It was soo interesting!!

Now its like watching love school where people are having jealousy and insecurity issues between people. Deepika giving hints to men and not realizing it is getting on my nerves now 😡

Sanjanas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.titli.x

Dr Abhay Sathe ❤️

Before starting, your post about Vikrant was so emotional and heartfelt. 

For it's going to be a double tribute here: Abhay and Vikrant (AbhVik❤️)

As much as Vikrant's current scenes reminded me of my personal situation (not going through something which has been shown in DZK but other challenges) Abhay on the contrary did bring some hope. 

DZK happened at the right time for me. I'm going through a challenging time and DZK was a way to take a break from it. 

Back to Dr Abhay Sathe.

Since episode 1, I had some good vibes about him. A doctor having his own views, brutally honest, facing his lady's senior and then proving him he's wrong. 

Abhay has evolved for the better. 

During his journey, he learnt to get up again after falling, to accept his past, his one sided love and move forward. When he got his heartbreak, I thought he would not come over it and accept it, as he is a genuine soul. But he proved me wrong and that was his turning point. 

He reaffirmed his support to Deepika and till the end, never left her side, as if his mission was to guide her (the same way she did with him). ❤️

Apart from that loved his scenes with Vikrant and he proved that he truely deserved to be Dr Abhay Sathe during the scene when he saved Vikrant because...he saved his ennemy. 

Lastly Vidyut as a person is genuine and down to earth. He never missed to appreciate my creations....I find it sweet and encouraging.....he is the first actor whom I have seen doing it....and it means a lot. 😭

I will definitely watch the last episode to see Dr Abhay Sathe one last time.

Farewell Dr Abhay Sathe 

Again a superb and heartfelt post. ❤️

Thank you so much for your kind words and I feel you when you say you connect with characters and their state of mind on this show ❤️

RainOfDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Raina~

Dr. Abhay Sathe is one of the most lovable characters on TV.

I hope Vidyut gets some nice projects soon. I’m waiting to see him on screen

Hey,

Do me a favor, let's play Holi”. You’ve been colored by Team Basanti

Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Basanti on our team thread

Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283619

PS:Its for a game..if u commented we will get points.. thankssmiley31

RainOfDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: swth1310

Thanks dear for tagging . 😊

U have written it so well.... U r ryt , abhay Sathe is like his black coffee which he said, taste slowly develops with time... 

He has tremendous growth in his character...he has surpassed Deepika and had all that which we expected from Deepika.... Abhay Sathe is the kind of person whom we would want as a friend, life partner and is a good son...

True he was all alone in his low time and he channelized his pain in right path, exactly opposite of vikrant... 

He is  the most sorted person out there acc to me and a very kind hearted man..

And Vidyut has carried out the role of Abhay so well.. he has been too good.. seriously m gonna miss this character and Vidyut..

I loved ur post regarding vikrant too.. Rohit purohit is a fine actor who played such a complex character so well.. as much as i disliked him , i could feel bad for him in recent episodes.. his life curve has been a coaste ride.. from being one among the best trauma surgeon to a very vulnerable man who could not handle himself...

For me the show was about Abhay and vikrant journey .. something like 2 sides of same coin....wish there could be a spin off on abhay 2.0 and his further story...

I wish DZK team gave him a proper closure and farewell..and as u said yes there is smile whenever we see him onscreen..there have been times when I just forwaded the episode and watched abhay scenes...

I look forward to see Vidyut again..and have stopped watching now..will wait for March 4 to see de abhay Sathe for one last time..❤️❤️❤️

Hey,

RainOfDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShinyMishka

It's still airing on television for me, but I just can't watch it. New characters are such a bore. I miss Abhay, Wasim, even Vikrant. 😭 To put in that blah Sardesai and those new doctors they rushed out the fan favorites. 

Hey,