Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: DEBOLINA96

I've been stanning Abhay since day 1.. because I always knew he's a gem of a person..Nd that is what he ended up becoming! Yes he had few faults..few shortcomings in his nature..But that's what exactly made me stan him from day 1..Nd I'm proud of my choice!  He is a great friend, a responsible son, a meritorious student, a vivid learner, a thorough professional, an unconditional lover, nd an efficient nd an extraordinary Doctor! He's truly the depiction of "an angel in disguise"! 😳

I would like to take few lines from ur post as I wanted to say the exact things but u said it here so perfectly..--"Abhay gave Dhadkan what Deepika was touted to - A true, strong and real depiction of an ambitious person dealing with the short end of the stick from life, learning from his imperfections and proving that you create your destiny by making conscious life choices and constantly thriving to become a better version of yourself :)............From "Main aapke saath hamesha rahunga" to "Aapke aur mere sapne alag hai", Abhay walks us viewers through his evolution and realization that sometimes it wise to keep distance and love from afar! He is a keen observer and probably aware of the flaws of the woman he loves; hence he finally for once musters the courage to choose the most important person in life: HIMSELF!"👏

Lastly, THE Vidyut Xavier.. Have known him since "Mahabharat" days nd one of the reasons to catch up on DZK was him, but I'm stunned to see how much he has grown as an Actor..That teenager in MB has went on to become such a marvelous Actor! 👏 DZK hasn't done full justice to him I agree, despite him being one of the MLs, but with that only, he has succeeded in etching a mark on our heart nd soul! Lots of love nd luck to him for his future! 💕

So here's to the perfect nd the most handsome Doctor with the most expressive, beautiful nd big eyes nd a heavenly smile..☺️ Dr.Abhay Sathe..❤❤❤❤

Can't wait to see him mark his entry as ML in a really good show. He deserves it 

swth1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks dear for tagging . 😊

U have written it so well.... U r ryt , abhay Sathe is like his black coffee which he said, taste slowly develops with time... 

He has tremendous growth in his character...he has surpassed Deepika and had all that which we expected from Deepika.... Abhay Sathe is the kind of person whom we would want as a friend, life partner and is a good son...

True he was all alone in his low time and he channelized his pain in right path, exactly opposite of vikrant... 

He is  the most sorted person out there acc to me and a very kind hearted man..

And Vidyut has carried out the role of Abhay so well.. he has been too good.. seriously m gonna miss this character and Vidyut..

I loved ur post regarding vikrant too.. Rohit purohit is a fine actor who played such a complex character so well.. as much as i disliked him , i could feel bad for him in recent episodes.. his life curve has been a coaste ride.. from being one among the best trauma surgeon to a very vulnerable man who could not handle himself...

For me the show was about Abhay and vikrant journey .. something like 2 sides of same coin....wish there could be a spin off on abhay 2.0 and his further story...

I wish DZK team gave him a proper closure and farewell..and as u said yes there is smile whenever we see him onscreen..there have been times when I just forwaded the episode and watched abhay scenes...

I look forward to see Vidyut again..and have stopped watching now..will wait for March 4 to see de abhay Sathe for one last time..❤️❤️❤️

DEBOLINA96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

Can't wait to see him mark his entry as ML in a really good show. He deserves it 

Oh yes..he'll nail it..Action mein I've seen him in MB..Ab romantic stuffs karte hue dekhna hai..Just see Vidyut here..I mean since it's a slomo GIF, u can see his expression properly..His face nd eyes clearly depicts the pain of sacrificing his love for Deepika nd letting her go forever, nd at the same time getting hugged by her! 😭 Those eyes nd the face clearly depicts that..🥺

https://mobile.twitter.com/buttersbaee/status/1497575218969251843?s=20&t=dEYR3pbdfbGZzh4OepivIw

Edited by DEBOLINA96 - 2 years ago
Sanjanas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grao10

Loved your write up about our much loved Dr. Abhay Sathe.
Farewell Dr. Sathe and may you achieve your dream of becoming the best cardio thoracic surgeon, training under your dad who you earlier referred to as “ex-father.” May you also find a partner who is deserving of your love, may you truly fall in love again! In the medley of Dhadkan characters, you shone, you became the star, you were the most authentic, decent, and relatable young person in the show. You’ve lived with an ailing mother for long, and even in the absence of a father, you always kept your balance and your focus on your goal. You genuinely connected with your patients and treated them as people, not just as patients. With every mistake you made, you allowed yourself to unlearn, and then to relearn and grow. You evolved as a person and towered over all those around you and how! You fell in love with your senior, and when she did not reciprocate your feelings, you sublimated your emotions and continued to love, care for, and support her. The makers, unfortunately, gave you a raw deal and once they brought in a new man for the heroine, they sidelined you and gave you lesser screen time than even the minor characters. At that point, I completely stopped watching the show. There was nothing left in it for me. I watched your exit though in yesterday’s episode, as you said quick goodbyes to your friends. I was sad that the makers did not give you a deserving closure but Dr. Sathe, no matter where you go and what you do, you will shine because you are simply such a decent good human being. May your kind multiply in this world! Adieu Dr. Sathe!

Thank you so much and you are a beautiful writer too ❤️ Reciprocate the above highlighted bits. Amen to more men like Abhay Sathe in this world 😊

Sanjanas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Excellent post by you, @Sanjanas! 👏🔥 

Rajeev K and Vidyut X owned Sujal and Abhay respectively.. it was as if these characters were made specifically for them and their excellent acting led to the characters become evergreen in the minds of the audience! 👍

Thank you, Dr Sathe for making us smile, cry, etc through your journey in DZK! 🤗

Thank you so much ❤️True some characters become immortal and you remember shows due to them, Abhay Sathe is a standout character!

Sanjanas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunaina612

Well written Sanjana.. and thanks for reminding Sujal( He my all time fav actor)..

Abhay smart,  intelligent, caring, emotional.. he gets connected to ppl with easy...

The journey from judgement Abhay to Abhay 2.0 was awesome.

Vidyut have done a amazing job..god bless him with lots of good projects in future.

Bye Abhay.

Mine too, he was and is my childhood crush 😛

DEBOLINA96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

The end of DZK for us too..❤ I loved how all of them teased them when Deepika hugged Abhay as they all know the truth of the AbDeep story..🤭💕

https://twitter.com/Riya__singh112/status/1497796433444962305?s=20&t=i_hU81sJLlTCnsOHBabSNQ

x.titli.x thumbnail

Dr Abhay Sathe ❤️

Before starting, your post about Vikrant was so emotional and heartfelt. 

For it's going to be a double tribute here: Abhay and Vikrant (AbhVik❤️)

As much as Vikrant's current scenes reminded me of my personal situation (not going through something which has been shown in DZK but other challenges) Abhay on the contrary did bring some hope. 

DZK happened at the right time for me. I'm going through a challenging time and DZK was a way to take a break from it. 

Back to Dr Abhay Sathe.

Since episode 1, I had some good vibes about him. A doctor having his own views, brutally honest, facing his lady's senior and then proving him he's wrong. 

Abhay has evolved for the better. 

During his journey, he learnt to get up again after falling, to accept his past, his one sided love and move forward. When he got his heartbreak, I thought he would not come over it and accept it, as he is a genuine soul. But he proved me wrong and that was his turning point. 

He reaffirmed his support to Deepika and till the end, never left her side, as if his mission was to guide her (the same way she did with him). ❤️

Apart from that loved his scenes with Vikrant and he proved that he truely deserved to be Dr Abhay Sathe during the scene when he saved Vikrant because...he saved his ennemy. 

Lastly Vidyut as a person is genuine and down to earth. He never missed to appreciate my creations....I find it sweet and encouraging.....he is the first actor whom I have seen doing it....and it means a lot. 😭

I will definitely watch the last episode to see Dr Abhay Sathe one last time.

Farewell Dr Abhay Sathe 

Again a superb and heartfelt post. ❤️

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's still airing on television for me, but I just can't watch it. New characters are such a bore. I miss Abhay, Wasim, even Vikrant. 😭 To put in that blah Sardesai and those new doctors they rushed out the fan favorites.