Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

By now, Ranveer has taken a stand with Amba twice. Will he fight back now or quietly marry Gauri? But first he has to get an official divorce.

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

This time, maybe its better that Gauri does marry Ranveer now. Ishani has had enough of him. She will not be back just like that. Let Gauri have him and suffer the consequences for herself.

HI coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes even whenever I see Indian dramas I too feel that these heroins should leave the hero to get married to the other women but as usual they have to stop the marriage that is the rule of serials

surely Ishani this time had enough of Ranveer and she cannot come back to him just like that

Gauri if she marries Ranveer she will only suffer a lot without knowing that she is asking for Ranveer in her life

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

By now, Ranveer has taken a stand with Amba twice. Will he fight back now or quietly marry Gauri? But first he has to get an official divorce.

hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes now Ranveer took a stand with Amba twice

let us see what is going to do in gauri matter

he has to get the official divorce first without that they are thinking everything is easy

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 936

Nirbhay and Rithika were seeing Amba with a silent face were Amba now bringing a smile.

Amba:come in Nirbhay..

Nirbhay and Rithika with a smile were entering the hall were that was the moment Ranveer came down in the stairs and saw Nirbhay and Rithika.

Ranveer(seeing Rithika): Rithika....(seeing Nirbhay):Nirbhay..

Rithika: RV..actually we came to see Raagini..

Ranveer(coming to them); Raagini is with Ishani

Rithika saw Ranveer with a not understanding face.

Rithika: RV shikhar told that yesterday Raagini got kidnapped..

Ranveer: Haan after that I went and left Raagini with Ishani Rithika. As yesterday we all were mood off may be because of that Ishani would have not informed to Shikhar or to you regarding Raagini coming to her house.

Rithika: hmm okay RV..

Ranveer: Okay I have some work you both have something and then go okay..

Nirbhay: hmm okay Ranveer...

Ranveer(seeing Amba):Give them something Maa.

Amba: hmm

Ranveer started to move from there.

Amba saw Rithika and Nirbhay were they too saw her with a calm face. 

Gauri(washing her hands after the breakfast and in thoughts): so did what is possible from my side somehow Amba should think about my marriage with Ranveer. (thinking it she took her bag in the dinning table and wearing it she came and saw Amba): Kaki let me leave to office.

Amba: hmm okay Gauri..

Gauri(seeing Rithika and Nirbhay with a smile): How are you Rithika?

Rithika: Fine Gauri how are you?

Gauri: Haan fine..

Rithika:mmm(showing Nirbhay): My husband..

Gauri; Hi

Nirbhay: Hi

Gauri:tk Rithika let me leave to office.

Rithika: mmm bye..

Gauri giving a smile to Rithika started to move from there.

RV BROKING..

It was 10 o clock were Ranveer entered the office were inside the cabin he didn't find out Ishani were now his face bit changed were it clearly said he is missing her. He took his phone from his pant pocket and dialed to Ishani. 

Ishani having Raagini in her Lap and was working in her Laptop were Raagini was playing with the doll being in her mother's lap. This was the moment her phone rang being in the table were she took the phone and saw the display were it was Ranveer's phone number. She picked the call and kept the phone in her ear.

Ishani: Hello..

Ranveer: Where are you?

Ishani: I am in home.

Ranveer: why you didn't come to office?

Ishani: I informed to Rishi sir that I am working from home today.

Ranveer(hearing it now without to his control): you should have told me also know let me come home..

Ishani(hearing it with a not understanding face): What?

Ranveer(realizing what he said bit managing himself): I mean..wo..why work from home?

Ishani: Raagini wanted to be in home with me so only I am with her.

Ranveer(hearing it); oh..(now being silent for a while): If you don't mind can I come home?

Ishani(now with a silent face):For what?

Ranveer: I can too spend time with Raagini know?

Ishani(hearing his tone of asking this): hmm okay come and you have to do a favor to me

Ranveer: haan bolo

Ishani: Raagini's things are in RV mansion

Ranveer(immediately): Now I cannot take that and give it to you because now I am in a mood to spend time with my daughter let me come to your home now. And by evening let me take the things and give it to you.

Ishani: hmm okay..(telling it she cut the call)

Ranveer hearing the cut on the other end too now got the smile in his lips were now more than Raagini his mind was feeling happy to see Ishani. He started to walk fast were as he was crossing Gauri

Gauri(in thoughts): Ranveer today I have dropped a bomb in RV mansion when that Bomb explodes that time our marriage will happen.

Ishani(keeping the phone in the table and saw Raagini):your papa is coming..

Raagini(in a excitement tone): wow Papa..

Ishani; Haan when he comes keep playing with him okay?

Raagini: hmm(she smiled cutely)

It was 11 o clock were Ranveer knocked the door of Ishani's house were now Raagini who was sitting in the chair next to Ishani hearing the knock.

Raagini: Mama Papa came(she got down from the chair and started to run towards the door)

Ishani had a smile seeing her daughter's antics were she now tried her best to hold the lock of the door and unlocked the door and opened the door.

Ranveer(seeing his daughter with a smile): My cutie pie..

Raagini(opened her hands to him): Papa..

Ranveer with a happy smile took Raagini in his hands and saw Ishani were now Ishani with a smile saw the Laptop and started to do her work.

Ranveer(seeing Raagini):shall we play cricket?

Raagini(cutely): Wow papa my favorite...let me bring my bat and ball..

Ranveer: hmm(he left her down)

Raagini now started to run inside their room were now Ranveer saw Ishani were now his eyes was sure that it was playing on her so well. He was getting a admiring smile on his lips. He was sure that something is with Ishani that only she can make him feel that the whole world around him is nothing to him it is only Ishani who he can admire the most in this whole world. The way she is wearing a simple Leggin and a top with a shawl was showing her more and more pleasant to his eyes.

Ishani feeling something she turned to Ranveer were Ranveer seeing Ishani seeing him now lowered his eyes were that cleared said to Ishani that he was seeing her were now Ishani taking a deep breath and with a not minding face turned to her Laptop and was continuing her work.

Raagini came out with the bat and ball were now she gave it to Ranveer were Ranveer now started to play with Raagini were Ishani saw Raagini were there was a million and million of happiness in Raagini's face while she is playing with Ranveer.

Ishani(seeing Ranveer in thought): you made three of our lives hell Ranveer. If we were together Raagini would have not missed these moments with you for the past 2 years. If we were together both of us would have led a happy life. Even we would have had another child too but you made the way too difficult for me and our daughter.

(thinking it with a feeling sad face she saw the Laptop and started to do the work)

To be continued.smiley2

coderlady thumbnail

Gauri thinks she has planned well and she will marry Ranveer soon. But you never know what wrinkle will come in the way.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Gauri thinks she has planned well and she will marry Ranveer soon. But you never know what wrinkle will come in the way.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment 

Gauri is feeling proud of her plan and she is thinking she can marry ranveer

She is not knowing what is actually going to happen 

Keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 937

Ishani got up from the chair and came inside the kitchen were Sita was cutting the vegetables for the lunch.

Ishani: Sita..

Sita: madamji

Ishani: Raagini's father has come make lunch for him also..

sita:Okay madamji

Ishani: I am going to make Juice can I make it for you also?

Sita:madamji let me make it why you want to do it?

Ishani: arrey you are cutting vegetables know? Let me make it you see the lunch work.

Sita: Madamji but..

Ishani: I am only telling know(with a smile): Let me make the juice..

She went to the fridge and took some apples and then she started to make the apple juice. It was next half an hour were Ishani served Juice for Sita and took other three glasses of Juice in the tray and saw Ranveer and Raagini were now Raagini standing in the sofa and was jumping were Ranveer was smiling to her. 

Ishani(came to them and seeing Raagini): Baby after drinking juice you can continue playing 

Raagini(stopping jumping and seeing the juice): mama juice..

Ishani: haan 

Raagini sat in the sofa were Ishani showed the tray to her were Raagini took the glass slowly with her both the hands and started to sip the juice were Ishani with a smile showed the juice to Ranveer were Ranveer saw Ishani a calm look and took the juice glass and started to have the juice. Ishani went to the table and kept the tray in it and took the juice glass and started to drink the juice and simultaneously was working in her Laptop.

Ranveer drinking the juice saw Ishani were now her white ears, Her cheeks, now her lips that were sipping the juice now again making Ranveer to be a romantic romeo were his heart was really wanting their life back were he wanting to do all the romances he did to his wife in the past. They finished having the juice were the time was moving.

It was almost 1.30 were Ishani was serving lunch to Raagini and Ranveer were Ranveer was having the lunch were now he saw Ishani were she was serving the lunch to herself and then was starting to having her lunch. Ranveer having the lunch were now he was sure that he cannot control his eyes were his eyes was now seeing Ishani's neck and his eyes was moving below her neck were Ishani having the lunch and feeling something saw Ranveer were Ranveer now took his eyes to other side and gave a managing face were Ishani feeling that Ranveer is seeing her now pulled her shawl and covered her chest well were now Ranveer seeing it got anger now. 

They finished the lunch were it was almost 3 o clock were the market was closed and Ishani took a deep breath and got up from the chair were she saw for Raagini were now Raagini was sleeping in Ranveer's  lap were Ranveer was seeing his phone in one hand and was tapping Raagini's shoulder with other hand were seeing it Ishani had a smile.

Ishani(coming to them seeing Ranveer): Shall I take her to bed room?

Ranveer(hearing it took his eyes from the phone and saw Ishani): What?

Ishani: she slept know? shall I take her to the bedroom?

Ranveer seeing that Raagini slept now seeing Ishani shook his head as okay.

Ishani now took Raagini and then making her lay in the shoulders and took her the bedroom.

Ranveer now saw the servant lady having a bag in her hand and walking crossing him.

Sita:madamji..

Ishani(being in the bedroom): Haan

Sita: I am going to buy vegetables from market..

Ishani: okay..

Ranveer as soon as sita went out of the house he got up and went to the door and locked the door were he came to the hall were now Ishani was about to sit back in the chair were he went to her fast and held her hand and pulled her to the other room and made her hit her back to the wall and saw her with a anger face.

Ishani(seeing him close to her): What are you doing?

Ranveer(seeing her with anger):why did you cover yourself with the shawl?

Ishani: I cannot tell you that and all.

Ranveer(seeing her): Tell me..

Ishani(seeing him now with sharp eyes): you were seeing me below my neck I didn't like it..

Ranveer(in a anger tone):Do I look like I am seeing you on wrong look?

Ishani(seeing him): you don't have any rights on me to look at me. 

Ranveer(now with anger): you are my wife. 

Ishani: But You are not my husband. 

Ranveer(seeing her in a strict tone): I am your husband only no one can change that. (seeing her now with a anger gone face like a child): Whenever I see you I am wanting you back Ishani you don't feel that..

Ishani(with a painful smile): If we have heart only feelings will come Ranveer you only killed my heart know then how feelings will come.

Ranveer(hearing these words): Ishani..

Ishani(touching his shoulders and pushing him): Don't come to home thinking that you want me back and all. If you want to see Raagini come and see her play with her and go from here but don't dare to take me back in your life. (telling it she was about to move)

Ranveer(held her hand and saw her with a confirmed face): I want you back without you this Ranveer is nothing.

Ishani(seeing him with a confirmed face): Go and tell this to your mother that you want Ishani back in your life and If she tells no also stand for me and be with me can you do that?

Ranveer saw Ishani with a silent face..

Ishani(seeing his face with force took her hand from his hand and saw him with a calm look): you can be a good son even good father (with a painful face): but you can never be a good husband to me(telling it she started to walk out of the room)

Ranveer now had a hurt face were he was not knowing what to do were he was feeling himself sandwich in between the feelings that he is feeling whenever he sees Ishani and the mess that is created in his life.

Ranveer came out of the room were he saw Ishani sitting in her Laptop were he went to her and now without seeing her.

Ranveer; Let me leave tell to Raagini that I have some work outside.

Ishani(hearing it): hmm

Ranveer saw Ishani a glance and then he started to walk out of the house unlocking the door. Ishani as soon as Ranveer went from there now had tears in her eyes were she was getting anger on Ranveer for making a very big mess in their life. 

Ishani(with tears and to herself):you messed our life to the core Ranveer for which I can never forgive you but (thinking about Ranveer): I love you Ranveer. I always love you so much but I cannot forgive you for what you did to our life. (she wiped her tears and started to do her work)

The time was moving were it was exactly evening 6 o clock were Ranveer entered RV mansion were he saw now Amba, Kailash, Gauri's mother and Gauri next to her and other Parekh's family were there in the hall. Mostly everyone were having sad faces were only Amba, Gauri's mother were smiling to the extreme. 

Amba(seeing Ranveer);Ranveer come..

Ranveer hearing it came to Amba were as soon as Ranveer came there Amba too got up from the sofa and came and stood seeing Ranveer. 

Amba(seeing Ranveer with a smile): Ranveer tomorrow morning there is a simple engagement function by 10 o clock in our house for you and Gauri..

Ranveer(hearing it had a shocked face): Maa..

Amba: Ranveer here after I cannot leave you like this I want you to get married to Gauri these many days you did so many antics to be away from this marriage but not now.

Ranveer(now with a not okay face): Maa I am not ready for marriage..

Amba(in a clear tone): Tk you don't want to do this marriage..

Ranveer(giving a relief face):Thank you Maa(telling it he was about to turn and walk)

Amba(in a confirmed tone): But bring Raagini to our house permanently

Ranveer(hearing what Amba said now turned and saw Amba with a what face):Maa already I said know that I cannot get Raagini from Ishani. 

Amba(in with a deal face):That means marry Gauri..

Ranveer(with a what to react face):Maa what kind of demand is this?

Amba(in a confirmed tone): I want you to marry Gauri for that tomorrow is the engagement If you don't want this marriage means bring Raagini to RV mansion itself. 

Ranveer hearing it now had a thinking face of Raagini being Child abused and the way she showed her chest and P*****t P***s came to his mind were now saw Gauri were she was sitting silently next to her mother were now Ranveer saw his mother. 

Ranveer(seeing Amba): Okay let me marry Gauri..

Amba(with a smile):mmm okay..

Ranveer started to walk from there were now Gauri was feeling so happy in her heart that Ranveer himself told that he will marry her. 

To be continued smiley2

coderlady thumbnail

If she wants to cover herself with the shawl, its her choice. He has no right to be angry about it.

coderlady thumbnail

He sent her away himself, Then tried to take her child away. Now he wants her back but she can not even enter their house. Is she a toy?

coderlady thumbnail

She told him the right thing. Can he tell Amba what he wants and fight for it? He knows he can not.