Memory loss track

Swarya thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

I just watched the promo. is it going to be a memory loss track like Fateh forgets about Jasmine's evil deeds and thinks that he is still in love with her? Don't kill me plz😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanUlas thumbnail

Well you did write kill worthy thing 🤣.......if they play amnesia on jasfa i am out of the show.😵 Their EMA cringe still has bad taste on me. Even before EMA  and Fatejo wedding Jasfa were never a healthy couple.  It was more like Master servent relationship.  Where Fateh behaved like present Amrik.  Only difference was Amrik  fears Jasmin police bulalegi and Fateh feared Jasmin mujhe chhod degi. Jasmin se ishq hai itna fearful

All i want is Jasmin ko thoda jail bhejo , usko sadbudhhi do aur Amrik se chipka ke ek side karo. Azadi do hume J se.

Edited by ShanUlas - 2 years ago
Swarya thumbnail

Plz I'm an innocent soul. Don't think about killing me.🤣🤣 I am.not sure what this accident track is all about? It's confusing 🤪

Edited by Swarya - 2 years ago
ShanUlas thumbnail

Even we are confused about it.  Btw their was Jasrik today. Amrik is full on latoo on on Jasmin. In Fatejo words he is Jasmin ka naya ghulaam. He has taken Fateh's place proudly now . Fateh got his independence from Jasoo raj in episode 227. A golden episode for Fatejo fans.🤣

Swarya thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

Even we are confused about it.  Btw their was Jasrik today. Amrik is full on latoo on on Jasmin. In Fatejo words he is Jasmin ka naya ghulaam. He has taken Fateh's place proudly now . Fateh got his independence from Jasoo raj in episode 227. A golden episode for Fatejo fans.🤣

I know there were Jasrik scenes today but I want a proper story for them. Not Amrik making fool of himself. Anyway, thanks for letting me know 😆 

Edited by Swarya - 2 years ago
ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swarya

I know there were Jasrik scenes today but I want a proper story for them. Not Amrik making fool of himself. Anyway, thanks for letting me know 😆 

Well that is a proper story🤔. That is how it was to start anyways. Being Jasmin's husband is in itself making fool out yourself. That girl is born to manipulate and that's what she is doing. Her character cannot be changed. That's how she is written from day one in UD. She looked positive in beginning coz Tejo was not giving him any competiotion and her parents pampered her like princess. But as soon as she is out on her own. Her true colour showed off. That's it.

Amrik always thought J is positive. Realised her negativity only when she created mess at Virks. Right now his leashes are in her hand so he has become a puppy. Even if when accident truth is out i don't see him coming out of Jasmin's illusionary world. So they will live so  happily ever after. Jasmin happily thinking she has at least one person she can always fool and Amrik thinking he is in lap of a  hoor pari who just converts into witch sometimes 😂

Swarya thumbnail

Arey yaar! Plz don't say this😭 I don't want this Jasrik. I want Jasmine losing Amrik's love and then she realising that she had fallen in love with him. She must try to win his love back😆😆Can I be honest with you, I actually don't care about Fatejo. I never could connect to them sorry😔

ShanUlas thumbnail

Arey yaar! Plz don't say this😭 I don't want this Jasrik. I want Jasmine losing Amrik's love and then she realising that she had fallen in love with him. She must try to win his love back😆😆Can I be honest with you, I actually don't care about Fatejo. I never could connect to them sorry😔

I hope you get what you want. Coz that is totally out of character for J😆

I know you dont like Fatejo that's why i avoid talking if them on your post. As for me i am die hard Fatejo fan. 😃 They are my❤️

Swarya thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

I hope you get what you want. Coz that is totally out of character for J😆

I know you dont like Fatejo that's why i avoid talking if them on your post. As for me i am die hard Fatejo fan. 😃 They are my❤️

You don't think it will happen? 😕I really have no idea what they are planning with Jasrik. There's this 7-day ultimatum so hopefully, Jasmine will be exposed soon. I will wait for the next track to unveil and will sew where it is going. If they are planning a very last minute Jasrik union then I will be really upset.😡

PS I like Priyanka. 😆but Tejo is too Mahaana for my liking 

ShanUlas thumbnail

You don't think it will happen? 😕I really have no idea what they are planning with Jasrik. There's this 7-day ultimatum so hopefully, Jasmine will be exposed soon. I will wait for the next track to unveil and will sew where it is going. If they are planning a very last minute Jasrik union then I will be really upset.😡

PS I like Priyanka. 😆but Tejo is too Mahaana for my liking 

As i said it is out if chatacter for Jasmin to fall for soneone. She even was not in live with Fateh. With him it was like you loved me so hiw can you marry somebody else that too Tejo!

Same will be with Amrik. J likes having upper hand. Anyways this UD if a good boy like Fateh can turn cheater overnight then why cant J turn good girl overnight. Keep your hopes .

Regarding Tejo . What i like about her is that she has empathy and thinks of others rather then being selfish like J . But then at same time she has this stern look but kind actions. I like that combination as it is contrast of Jasmin who has cute looks but cunning actions.