Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swarya thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

As i said it is out if chatacter for Jasmin to fall for soneone. She even was not in live with Fateh. With him it was like you loved me so hiw can you marry somebody else that too Tejo!

Same will be with Amrik. J likes having upper hand. Anyways this UD if a good boy like Fateh can turn cheater overnight then why cant J turn good girl overnight. Keep your hopes .

Regarding Tejo . What i like about her is that she has empathy and thinks of others rather then being selfish like J . But then at same time she has this stern look but kind actions. I like that combination as it is contrast of Jasmin who has cute looks but cunning actions.

But it has to be Jasrik right? I mean they wouldn't have shown their marriage if they are not the endgame.

ShanUlas thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Swarya

But it has to be Jasrik right? I mean they wouldn't have shown their marriage if they are not the endgame.

Haa re baba . It is Jasrik😆. If they dare make Jasfa again we Fatejo fans will jinx this damned pathetic show to destruction and it will shut down within two months