Akanksha- Vaibhav relationship end

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

In the original, Mere Paas Tum Ho, the character played Vaibhavs wife comes back and that’s how the relationship ended.

In this version, Niharika is dead. What do you think will happen?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ~Raina~

In the original, Mere Paas Tum Ho, the character played Vaibhavs wife comes back and that’s how the relationship ended.

In this version, Niharika is dead. What do you think will happen?

bold: is she really dead or Vaibhav telling lies? I think truth will be revealed soon as Ayesha has instigated Vaibhav's "yes" man. (sorry I can't remember his name".  He worked for her nana also.  So he knows all the secrets.  

In Mere Paas Tum Ho, there was no "step daughter".  Slight change in story of Kaamna so that it's not complete copycat of Mere Paas....??? 😆  In that show teacher falls in love with the character played by Manav but he does not return the feelings.  He dies in the end.

In Kaamana I want ending to be Manav & Yatho with teacher living happily ever after.   Not Manav forging Ayesha

sunaina02 thumbnail

Yathu  and Sakshi both heard that Ayesha said VK is her step dad. So she will leak all the raaz behind V becoming rich .

If Niharika is dead , I guess the Kapoor industry and related property will belong to Ayesha .

I also want  Manav to be with Sakshi , for that either M & A has to be divorced or A will die /be killed 

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I don't think Niharika is dead. She'll be back just when they are about to get married and slap Aakansha (I would love to see this). Akansha in her greed didn't fact check that her so called loves wife is dead or alive😆

Ms.SK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Muskie

I don't think Niharika is dead. She'll be back just when they are about to get married and slap Aakansha (I would love to see this). Akansha in her greed didn't fact check that her so called loves wife is dead or alive😆

Bold: precap for tomorrow showed Akanksha and Vaibhav married!!!! 

I do hope it’s Akanksha’s dream. 

About time some mystery solved 

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Bold: precap for tomorrow showed Akanksha and Vaibhav married!!!! 

I do hope it’s Akanksha’s dream. 

About time some mystery solved 

Even if they do get married, it will be legally invalid. She is still not divorced from Manav.

sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Raina~

Even if they do get married, it will be legally invalid. She is still not divorced from Manav.

Right , but dumbo Akanksha has no idea that one has to get divorced before one marries the second time.

Remember how she was overjoyed when VK knelt down to give her the diamond ring !

She never ever enquired  about divorce procedures 

Ms.SK thumbnail

Akansha and Vaibhav not married.  it was Manav's dream 😆  thank god.