Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

I agree. But I still want to know what crime against humanity Rosie O'Donell committed to get cancelled besides being as crass and loud and obnoxious as she has always been.

She is a walking crime against the visual and optical senses. 

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

She is a walking crime against the visual and optical senses. 

Mic drop😎🤣

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I thought Rosie was cancelled 😆 that’s Roseanne 🤣

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

who cares if people dont know her … i mean a flop quantico doesn’t make u a hollywood celebrity. Unfortunately non desis do know her as Nicks wife mainly thats how shes seen mostly on social media and tv. her small movie stints are not helping she needs to do bigger projects

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BettyA1

Hope O'Donnell is canceled over this...

But don't know from what  🤔 

Is this racism? 

who is dis Rosie 🤔

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: Nonpareil

Is this racism? 

who is dis Rosie 🤔

read the pinkvilla link I posted on page1

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

This cancelling business is hilarious in my opinion..😆...not just for Donnel but for anyone..

I think Betty was being sarcastic about cancel culture. 

Mistyy thumbnail

Priyanka gave her back like the Boss she is, Rosie deserves it and much more. She just seems like typical entitled white person who loves to belittle immigrants because they assume they won’t say anything back. 

little does she know, she took Panga with Ms World this time, daring one at that too. So good luck beating her in war of words. 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mistyy

Priyanka gave her back like the Boss she is, Rosie deserves it and much more. She just seems like typical entitled white person who loves to belittle immigrants because they assume they won’t say anything back. 

little does she know, she took Panga with Ms World this time, daring one at that too. So good luck beating her in war of words. 

How is this racism FGS? She was being mega patriarchal by referring to PC by who Rosie believed was her (also Indian) dad, Deepak Chopra. Also, as Mrs Nick Jonas.

Mistyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

How is this racism FGS? She was being mega patriarchal by referring to PC by who Rosie believed was her (also Indian) dad, Deepak Chopra. Also, as Mrs Nick Jonas.

I don’t have a problem with a honest mistake she made with PC when she called her Deepak chopra daughter. Little ignorant and presumptuous but not racist. 

But when she is making a public apology(which btw PC  never asked  for) , least she could have done is google her name. If she had done that then she could have seen how accomplished PC is and she much more than someone’s wife or daughter. 

Rosie wouldn’t have that attitude if it was some american actress son/daughter/wife/husband. Not even trying to learn someone’s name, who you trying to apologize is very insulting. May be she didn’t know how to pronounce it, but Again it would have been very easy to learn. It is racist because if the name was Sarah or Jessica, she would have addressed them with the name and not as someone wife.