Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tetul thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

LOL what garbage

Sara maybe a poser, but bring up the SSR angle is just pure, unadulterated piss water

SSR thing I brought here cause Rhea has been bashed and punished for the same "crimes" (Having ganja with the bf, making the bf spend in crores on foreign trips/ private jets, and dating someone with mental heath issue and dumping him). Why the selective stone pelting? Papa ki parees are being adored despite doing all the "log kya kahenge" stuff. 

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

What he wants to achieve by giving expensive gifts? J is definitely not going to bed ...then why the lure?

sreefan thumbnail

Leena Maria Paul. That's a familiar name. 

Tetul thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreefan

Leena Maria Paul. That's a familiar name. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD3uzDzRRpg

She did a film with Karti 

No photo description available.

Edited by Galouti - 2 years ago
CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Galouti

SSR thing I brought here cause Rhea has been bashed and punished for the same "crimes" (Having ganja with the bf, making the bf spend in crores on foreign trips/ private jets, and dating someone with mental heath issue and dumping him). Why the selective stone pelting? Papa ki parees are being adored despite doing all the "log kya kahenge" stuff. 

Hokay. So because Rhea was trolled and bashed unfairly and shamelessly by the media and bot army, all of SSR's girlfriends should be subjected to the same ? Punish Sara and troll her and give her death threats (which btw already happens without the SSR factor) because she is from a famous khandan.

Do you realize how twisted and vitriolic is this? 

Iss innocent ke saath galat hua, toh uss innocent ke saath bhi galat karo

Tetul thumbnail

Hokay. So because Rhea was trolled and bashed unfairly and shamelessly by the media and bot army, all of SSR's girlfriends should be subjected to the same ? Punish Sara and troll her and give her death threats (which btw already happens without the SSR factor) because she is from a famous khandan.

Do you realize how twisted and vitriolic is this? 

Iss innocent ke saath galat hua, toh uss innocent ke saath bhi galat karo

Hokay, Grandpa, I forgot whom I was replying to. Nowhere did I ask people to bash Sara also. All I wanted to say is starkids get away with many thing outsiders get bashed for while they have the record of doing all kind of supposed "shady" stuff, hanging around with shady people, and taking/asking for freebies before even joining BW. 

sreefan thumbnail

That beauty parlour case actress. I remember now. It was big news in Kerala. She is a  total fraud. Bunty aur Babli inspired crimes but didn't think extortion gang will come after them too. 

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Galouti

Hokay, Grandpa, I forgot whom I was replying to. Nowhere did I ask people to bash Sara also. All I wanted to say is starkids get away with many thing outsiders get bashed for while they have the record of doing all kind of supposed "shady" stuff, hanging around with shady people, and taking/asking for freebies before even joining BW. 

haha .. nice and personal

You are still essentially saying the same thing though. Privilege toh jaan le logay kya ? 

Tetul thumbnail

haha .. nice and personal

You are still essentially saying the same thing though. Privilege toh jaan le logay kya ? 

Bura mat mano, Holi hai

Pani-pani

Tetul thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreefan

That beauty parlour case actress. I remember now. It was big news in Kerala. She is a  total fraud. Bunty aur Babli inspired crimes but didn't think extortion gang will come after them too. 

She is a part of the extortion gang. She is the wife of the extortioner.