Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Conman Sukesh and Sara, Janhvi, Bhumi (Update: J took Dior bag)

Tetul thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Remember Jacqui and Nora had also denied taking any gift from him

Conman Sukesh Chandrashekhar also contacted Sara Ali Khan, Janhvi Kapoor, Bhumi Pednekar?

According to a report on India Today, Chandrashekar allegedly used extorted money to send gifts to the three actresses.

Bhumi Pednekar sent a letter to the ED and also submitted printouts of the messages that were sent to her by Sukesh in the guise of Pinky Irani However, Bhumi informed the ED officials that she did not receive any gifts from either Chandrasekhar or his associates.

Meanwhile, Sara Ali Khan sent an e-mail saying that she did not know Sukesh Chandrashekhar or Shekhar. However, Khan added that someone by the name Suraj Reddy sent her a message on WhatsApp on May 21, 2021. Reddy said that he wanted to gift her a car. According to ED, Reddy was Chandrashekhar himself. He also called her as Pinky Irani and mentioned that the owner of the company wanted to get in touch with her. She also said that though she kept refusing his offers, he agreed upon accepting a chocolate box from him. However, he so sent her a Franck Muller watch with the chocolates as a way to befriend her.

Janhvi Kapoor was also contacted by Pinky Irani. Through a talent management company, introduced herself as a proprietor of a salon and said that she was looking for celebrities for brand endorsements. According to details accessed by Times Now, Kapoor had inaugurated this salon in Bengaluru and for this, a professional fee of Rs 19 lakh was deposited to her bank account. Janhvi Kapoor, allegedly received gifts worth R s18 lakh from Sukesh Chandrasekhar. He contacted Janhvi through his wife Leena Maria Paul. These gifts were also brought through the same money that he extorted from Singh.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Looks like this conman trying to lure next gen stars... Trapping then with different names and endorsements .. i feel bad for these three... 

Tetul thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -PD-

Looks like this conman trying to lure next gen stars... Trapping then with different names and endorsements .. i feel bad for these three... 

It's acceptable for struggling outsiders, since they have to pay the bills, besides most didn't grow up here so prone to get tricked... but why these ameer papa ke pariyaan taking freebies from strangers? Like they don't know they have something to give in exchange. They learn it from their teen days.

Dunno whether Sara's weekly show-off of mandir visits helped her or people have poor memory... Sushant started taking drugs while working and dating with her, his condition on mental health worsened when Sara dumped him, then she had also been summoned by NCB for maal consumption. Yet people only bash Rhea and DP. Sara never had to bear the brunt. Besides, she'd been pally with shadeball Vikas Gupta even before her debut. Papa ki parees do more unethical things than most of the outsiders. 

I remember when Annie was exposed by her classmates, they said she had dated a designer's son only to get free dresses from that big designer. 

Edited by Galouti - 2 years ago
bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

"She also said that though she kept refusing his offers, he agreed upon accepting a chocolate box from him."

🤣 I can't blame her. I would accept this too. 

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Galouti

It's acceptable for struggling outsiders, since they have to pay the bills, besides most didn't grow up here so prone to get tricked... but why these ameer papa ke pariyaan taking freebies from strangers? Like they don't know they have something to give in exchange. They learn it from their teen days.

Dunno whether Sara's weekly show-off of mandir visits helped her or people have poor memory... Sushant started taking drugs while working and dating with her, his condition on mental health worsened when Sara dumped him, then she had also been summoned by NCB for maal consumption. Yet people only bash Rhea and DP. Sara never had to bear the brunt. Besides, she'd been pally with shadeball Vikas Gupta even before her debut. Papa ki parees do more unethical things than most of the outsiders. 

I remember when Annie was exposed by her classmates, they said she had dated a designer's son only to get free dresses from that big designer. 

Sara is fake .. i said this when first saw her in her first film when everyone are doing gaga over her And my opinion never changed.. i cannot stand her. And yes people really forgot her in drugs case but bash DP on drop of hat calling what maal she took ðŸ¤ª

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: -PD-

Sara is fake .. i said this when first saw her in her first film when everyone are doing gaga over her And my opinion never changed.. i cannot stand her. And yes people really forgot her in drugs case but bash DP on drop of hat calling what maal she took ðŸ¤ª

Ya involved in ssr case , drugs case , she is shady 

Tetul thumbnail

Actor Janhvi Kapoor was allegedly gifted an expensive bag and lakhs of rupees by conman Sukesh Chandrashekhar's wife Leena Maria Paul in July 2021, sources have exclusively told India Today TV. Sukesh Chandrashekhar, currently lodged in Delhi's infamous Tihar Jail, is being investigated in a Rs 200-crore extortion case by the Enforcement Directorate.

The actor, the sources added, is a potential witness in the case and not a suspect or an accused yet.

Chandrasekhar, accused of targetting and cheating actors Jacqueline Fernandez and Nora Fatehi, had also allegedly approached Janhvi Kapoor through his wife last year.

In December, Jacquelin Fernandez was questioned by the Enforcement Directorate for over 10 hours over the alleged gifts she had received from the conman. She reportedly admitted to receiving several gifts, including a horse worth Rs 52 lakh, a Persian cat worth Rs 9 lakh, and jewelry. She also had reportedly also received a Mini Cooper(price starts at Rs 39 Lakh for the cheapest model which is Cooper and the price of the most expensive model, which is Cooper JCW starts at Rs 46.50lakh) which she returned. The conman had also allegedly promised to produce a series of films featuring Fernandez and told the actress that he would produce a whopping Rs 500-crore superhero project featuring her. The franchise was supposed to have three parts.

Socklet thumbnail

Sara is super shady, even Karthik unfollowed her in IG which isn't a good sign. I have a feeling she has an inner Kangana inside her, but she cannot show that side just to save her image as the nawab kandan ki ek lauti beti.  

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Galouti

Dunno whether Sara's weekly show-off of mandir visits helped her or people have poor memory... Sushant started taking drugs while working and dating with her, his condition on mental health worsened when Sara dumped him, then she had also been summoned by NCB for maal consumption. Yet people only bash Rhea and DP. Sara never had to bear the brunt. 

LOL what garbage

Sara maybe a poser, but bring up the SSR angle is just pure, unadulterated piss water

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Boney cannot bore Janu's expenses ?? Why so greedy ? ðŸ¤¢