Love you, Karishma Singh - Ficlet

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rinki_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

wow...i mean, this was so good! I like how you have described her state of mind and how she acknowledges her mistakes. it allows me to sympathise with haseena even if I dont understand her reasoning. i believe this is precisely or at least very similar to what she would have been thinking at that time. Awesome job di! 

Chir-Cute thumbnail

Thank you, sweetie. My insomniac self does weird things and one of them is randomly deciding to write stuff. ðŸ˜†

I don't understand her reasoning as well but I wanted to give her the benefit of doubt that she has a valid reason and hopefully, she tells Karishma first about her situation. I would hate it if Anubhav found out first and burst the bubble over Karishma over Urmila's truth. I want Haseena to be the one telling Karishma first. She owes that much to her. 

Was thinking of writing an excerpt from Karishma Singh's diary later, if time permits. 

rinki_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

Thank you, sweetie. My insomniac self does weird things and one of them is randomly deciding to write stuff. ðŸ˜†

I don't understand her reasoning as well but I wanted to give her the benefit of doubt that she has a valid reason and hopefully, she tells Karishma first about her situation. I would hate it if Anubhav found out first and burst the bubble over Karishma over Urmila's truth. I want Haseena to be the one telling Karishma first. She owes that much to her. 

Was thinking of writing an excerpt from Karishma Singh's diary later, if time permits. 

Relatable! 

Well ehsaas wala pyaar has already found out and is now hellbent on becoming jagga jasoos. But yes, i do want this truth to come her first and not him. 

I will definitely be looking forward to that! 

Anee2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes yes yes di, thank you for writing this somewhat-of-a-redemption for  Haseena! Her admitting her mistakes and the injustice she's done to Karishma's potential, acknowledging Karishma's love and devotion, accepting that their bond is deeper than colleagues and friends. 

I think the reasoning is beyond repair due to some really bad script writing, but in my head I like to pretend that she is helpless and doing it for their best. 

Would love to read Karishma's diary! She - well not her character but her dialogues and actions as written by the writers - is really frustrating me. Why can she not come up with ideas to find criminals, why can she not work like an SI (who was once promoted to SHO) instead of saying that no case can be solved without MS? I don't why its so hard for writers to balance her and MS. Haseena can plan and solve the societal-wrong-mentality type cases with jazbaat; while Karishma can plan and catch actual criminals, or at the very least recognize hidden clues (like the Abhinav cases). Sorry for my rant, but would love to get some justification for her lack of action, especially when she has to step up in MS's absence. I'm convincing myself that she's in trauma and barely functioning. 

Chir-Cute thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anee2

Yes yes yes di, thank you for writing this somewhat-of-a-redemption for  Haseena! Her admitting her mistakes and the injustice she's done to Karishma's potential, acknowledging Karishma's love and devotion, accepting that their bond is deeper than colleagues and friends. 

I think the reasoning is beyond repair due to some really bad script writing, but in my head I like to pretend that she is helpless and doing it for their best. 

Would love to read Karishma's diary! She - well not her character but her dialogues and actions as written by the writers - is really frustrating me. Why can she not come up with ideas to find criminals, why can she not work like an SI (who was once promoted to SHO) instead of saying that no case can be solved without MS? I don't why its so hard for writers to balance her and MS. Haseena can plan and solve the societal-wrong-mentality type cases with jazbaat; while Karishma can plan and catch actual criminals, or at the very least recognize hidden clues (like the Abhinav cases). Sorry for my rant, but would love to get some justification for her lack of action, especially when she has to step up in MS's absence. I'm convincing myself that she's in trauma and barely functioning. 

I would also like to believe that HM has some sorta helplessness that she is not able to tell KS and the other MPT members but let's see what happens. By the looks of it, I feel Anubhav will be the first one to get to know everything from her. ðŸ˜•

I'll try to write something from Karishma's perspective soonish... ðŸ˜³

Edited by Chir-Cute - 2 years ago