Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rinki_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Watched it on mute cause i wanted to avoid spoilers but for a second i thought haseena revealed her truth. But hamari masumiyat 😢 ab kya hoga? 

Edited by rinki_99 - 2 years ago
Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

I usually watch spoiler videos on mute too. Poor Santu indeed. I wonder why Haseena is not telling them her reality. They are sacrificing so much for her.

Haseena's mother, on the other hand has really started to piss me off ðŸ˜’

rinki_99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

I usually watch spoiler videos on mute too. Poor Santu indeed. I wonder why Haseena is not telling them her reality. They are sacrificing so much for her.

Haseena's mother, on the other hand has really started to piss me off ðŸ˜’

I think at this point she is just having fun behaving like urmilla. 

Haseena's mother and ehsaas wala pyar both have raised my BP. 

Chir-Cute thumbnail

Originally posted by: rinki_99

I think at this point she is just having fun behaving like urmilla. 

Haseena's mother and ehsaas wala pyar both have raised my BP. 

Fast forwarding is the key to having no stress. I do it so religiously these days. Missing Sajan and "khus khudi". Hoping mission jaldi se rafa dafa ho taaki in saare ehsaaso se jaan chute ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

rinki_99 thumbnail

Fast forwarding is the key to having no stress. I do it so religiously these days. Missing Sajan and "khus khudi". Hoping mission jaldi se rafa dafa ho taaki in saare ehsaaso se jaan chute ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

I second that. I dont think this mission is ending for at least another week because according to the spoiler, Santosh has her fraud case going on. So that is easily going to take up at least four days. tThe show is going to do "khus khudi" with the TRPs at this rate. 

Anee2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yea this drag fest has completely drained my energy to write or even rant on this forum. Idk about Haseena but Gulki is definitely having fun as Urmila, and it seems the actors want this track to continue. I wouldn't mind, if the track hadn't become complete nonsense. 

I think I totally lost it when ammi came and was chilling with her daughter's ex-fiance. And then Anubhav's super insensitive 'tricks' to regain his fanatic ehsaas wala pyaar...abh is character ke girne mein baaki kya reh gaya hai!?

Rightly said, my bp raises everytime I see ammi or Anubhav. "Now in what new way are they going to ruin the track".

Chir-Cute thumbnail

It's funny how even without Anubhav's physical presence, just his phone call is enough to get the blood boiling. And then yesterday our Haseena madam was found to be saying that now she needs to tell Anubhav the entire truth.

Kyun bahen? Yaha jo log apni naukri aur puri zindagi dau pe laga kar tumhare kaatilo ko dhund rahe hai, unko tum wadapao ki jitna bhi izzat matt dena,unki emotions ki qadar matt karna. Aur yeh bhaisahab, the love of your life, jisne actually tumhari life jhand ki huwi thi use tum golden thali mein sara sach saja kar serve karna chahti ho? Itni samjhdaari laati kaha se ho aap? 

rinki_99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anee2

Yea this drag fest has completely drained my energy to write or even rant on this forum. Idk about Haseena but Gulki is definitely having fun as Urmila, and it seems the actors want this track to continue. I wouldn't mind, if the track hadn't become complete nonsense. 

I think I totally lost it when ammi came and was chilling with her daughter's ex-fiance. And then Anubhav's super insensitive 'tricks' to regain his fanatic ehsaas wala pyaar...abh is character ke girne mein baaki kya reh gaya hai!?

Rightly said, my bp raises everytime I see ammi or Anubhav. "Now in what new way are they going to ruin the track".

You know, as someone who watches ekta mata's *coughs* amazing soap operas, I believe that I have got a lot of patience when it comes it ITV and their never-ending downright nonsensical tracks. 

So it comes as a surprise to my own self that it has taken all my forbearance to sit through this hogwash of a plotline. I wouldn't have minded this either if there was a clear direction in which this was heading. but holy cow have they made such an indigestible track. I feel as thick as two short planks while watching this whole thing.

Yesterday's episode is summed up as, "one step forward and two steps back".

I enjoyed the first half of yesterday's episode because of the fluffy team moments we got and the locking of Karishma/haseena in the room cause it was funny. Then, they decided to backpedal. I reached my breaking point when haseena got a call from ehsaas wala pyaar and she said, "ab waqt agaya hain anubhav ko sach batane ka?"

Forget about everything else. Let's look solely at the present situation. Santosh has been accused of committing fraud and her career/life is on the line just because she wanted to keep the goons information that could lead them to haseena's killers safe. Does that not warrant them the truth? Does that not make them worthy to know that the person whom they are doing all of this for is alive and healthy? 

Apparently not because the person who has been harassing her is entitled to know even if he has done nothing but make her job harder.

@bold: this is exactly what I feel. dont even get me started on this ehsaas wala pyar that only preaches and doesn't have the slightest idea of what it means(this could be my personal biases).

The longer this carries on the lesser, I am inclined to believe that she should be forgiven.

rinki_99 thumbnail

It's funny how even without Anubhav's physical presence, just his phone call is enough to get the blood boiling. 

Right?! 

And then yesterday our Haseena madam was found to be saying that now she needs to tell Anubhav the entire truth.

Kyun bahen? Yaha jo log apni naukri aur puri zindagi dau pe laga kar tumhare kaatilo ko dhund rahe hai, unko tum wadapao ki jitna bhi izzat matt dena,unki emotions ki qadar matt karna. Aur yeh bhaisahab, the love of your life, jisne actually tumhari life jhand ki huwi thi use tum golden thali mein sara sach saja kar serve karna chahti ho? Itni samjhdaari laati kaha se ho aap? 

I was dumbfounded for a few good seconds wondering if what I heard was right. so I went to second take it. after confirming that it was indeed correct, I spent the next few seconds wondering why? Then I spent another couple of seconds doing breathing exercises before deciding to just scroll through IG and let this play in the background. 

after a very thorough careful analysation, I have figured out ki majra kya hain. 

maadam malik ko lagta hain ki MPT bas ainvayi yaha jhak mar rahe hain aur unse na ho payega. while ehsaas wala pyar has the powers of hatim which he will use to find the killers and save the country. 

Edited by rinki_99 - 2 years ago