MeetAurMeet Random drabbles

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

posting it here from EDT thread… This is aftermath of their first kiss… I wrote what could be the scenario… it may not happen in the show but because some thinks it can be converted into a drabble… doing that 

Background: Meet A kissed Meet H and in morning ran away upon realization… he was found by Meet H who wanted to confess her feelings for him but before that he said that last night’s kiss was a mistake 

it will be something like he will apologize.. her smile falters … she will try to hold back her tears and turns her back but then realizes the flowers or the packet she is carrying on her back ..( flowers uske bicycle pr tied te … she had a packet on her back …)  she will dispose of that … or if he did notice that she will cover up k ram lakhan k liye layi ti ya mummy k liye laayi ti ya kuch b…  

the point is she will have her back turned to him… he will open her eyes sensing her silence.. and sees her back turned towards him.. he asks her to forgive him and tells that he got drunk as Hoshiyar jiju insisted.. basically every sentence he says intensifies her pain…but she controls herself… and 

when he asks “Meet kuch to bolo, dekho agr gussa ho to tum daant lo jo kehna h kh do chahe maar b lo main kuch ni bolunga pr mjse baat kro”  he tries to hold her hand but she says without turning  : “gussa na hu mai tere se … janti hu tanne .. tu jaan kr aisa na krega… or fir tune hi to kaha k nashe me ho gya … koi or wajah na ti .. h na … “ 

Meet A becoming a little hopeful: “ haa Meet bilkul .. wo to mai senses me ni ta warna mje yaad h maine tumse vaada kia h k mai kabhi line cross ni krunga… jb hm log 1 dusre ko ache se smjne lgenge and comfortable honge tbhi 1 dusre ko touch krenge”  what he didn’t realize that this explanation hurt Meet H further … She just nod her head …

Meet A: “ to tum gussa ni ho na “

Meet H now turning to him with a fake smile after wiping her tears completely: “ gussa ..kaha na mai janti hu tanne ..ib tune hi kaha na k aage aisa na hoga to theek h.. tanne maafi mangne ki jarurat na h… “

Meet A becomes happy: “oh thank you so much Meet  acha tum yhi ruko mai abhi ata hu wo cab ka arrangement krna h ye wali khrab ho gyi h fir sath me ghr chlenge” 

Meet H: “ni tu 1 kaam kr tu ja .. manne thoda sa kaam h .. mai khud te aa jaungi baad me aaram te.. tu ja “

Meet A: “ arey ni mai ata hu abhi.. sath chlenge” 

he leaves and Meet H unable to control herself goes from there … 

she comes near a lake which is a little off from the market road .. and hidden from hustle bustle of the market… here she finally gives in to the tears she was holding back and cries out .. while doing so she picks the pebbles and throws them in the lake remembering each time she felt she assumed he is in love with her .. or she felt happy…

Meet H: “kyu? kaise manne yo soch lia k dauduraam manne pyaar krega… ha ib wo didi te pyaar na krta pr yo b to sach h k hmari shaadi zabardasti ka rishta h”

she recalls his words “ agr koi zabardasti ka rishta h jisse bhula kr tum aage badhna chahti ho to theek h na ..mai madad krunga tumari… I will be there for you”  

Meet H: “ ib bs manne aur na sochna is bare me… shayd pyaar na ho is rishte me pr dosti or vishwas to h … agr aage chl kr Meet ne kabhi kisi or se pyaar hua te mai b madad krungi uski… Mannu didi theek chhori na ti … pr hr chhori to buri na hoti na… “ 

when she is done … 

she sat down and was just observing sun who is about to set … the view was melancholically beautiful… because in between the night and day there comes a time where sun and moon both are visible in the sky…. they are destined to never be together but just at this moment they are together… just like the illusion of two shoreline merging into one in far across the distance that’s an illusion too.. and so is the water engulfing the sun… so many illusions but looks real… just like her relationship with dauduraam.. too surreal to be true … while she is deep in thoughts… Meet A calls to her .. 

He comes and says- ” to tum yha ho .. mai kb se dhundh ra ta tumhe… maine bola ta na wait krne… 1 to mje headache h upar se subah se daud ra hu… “ he catches his breath while holding his knees… 

Meet H : “arey kuch na.. dekh na kitna sundar nazara h.. or tanne to pta h manne thande paani me pair daal kr baithna kitna acha lgta h .. mann shant ho jata h… to mai aa gyi idhar … ib tu b it baith ja.. dekh tera sir dard b chle jayega” 

Meet A:  “ hmm ha yaad h mje kya kaha ta tumne .. k aisa krne se dil ki bimari theek ho jati h.. aisa hi kuch kaha ta na …insan ne doctor ki jarurat hi na padti … “ 

Meet H just smiles…   ironically she is using the methods through which once she helped him to overcome his heartbreak … Meet A unaware about anything just sat beside her and enjoy the sunset… 

Meet H is determined.. but won’t let her inner feelings affect anything… or spoil her present.. of future she is unsure …

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjureads thumbnail

Beautiful piece... and good you put it here...its easier to find. 

Eemasnia thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

nikki yaar i feel aisa hi hoga 😆

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eemasnia

pr aisa kuch hua ni…🤣

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

pr aisa kuch hua ni…🤣

Ye happy happy serial hai.. 🤣

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eemasnia

pr aisa kuch hua ni .., and you are MiA too… where are you? 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

posting it here from EDT thread… This is aftermath of their first kiss… I wrote what could be the scenario… it may not happen in the show but because some thinks it can be converted into a drabble… doing that 

Background: Meet A kissed Meet H and in morning ran away upon realization… he was found by Meet H who wanted to confess her feelings for him but before that he said that last night’s kiss was a mistake 

it will be something like he will apologize.. her smile falters … she will try to hold back her tears and turns her back but then realizes the flowers or the packet she is carrying on her back ..( flowers uske bicycle pr tied te … she had a packet on her back …)  she will dispose of that … or if he did notice that she will cover up k ram lakhan k liye layi ti ya mummy k liye laayi ti ya kuch b…  

the point is she will have her back turned to him… he will open her eyes sensing her silence.. and sees her back turned towards him.. he asks her to forgive him and tells that he got drunk as Hoshiyar jiju insisted.. basically every sentence he says intensifies her pain…but she controls herself… and 

when he asks “Meet kuch to bolo, dekho agr gussa ho to tum daant lo jo kehna h kh do chahe maar b lo main kuch ni bolunga pr mjse baat kro”  he tries to hold her hand but she says without turning  : “gussa na hu mai tere se … janti hu tanne .. tu jaan kr aisa na krega… or fir tune hi to kaha k nashe me ho gya … koi or wajah na ti .. h na … “ 

Meet A becoming a little hopeful: “ haa Meet bilkul .. wo to mai senses me ni ta warna mje yaad h maine tumse vaada kia h k mai kabhi line cross ni krunga… jb hm log 1 dusre ko ache se smjne lgenge and comfortable honge tbhi 1 dusre ko touch krenge”  what he didn’t realize that this explanation hurt Meet H further … She just nod her head …

Meet A: “ to tum gussa ni ho na “

Meet H now turning to him with a fake smile after wiping her tears completely: “ gussa ..kaha na mai janti hu tanne ..ib tune hi kaha na k aage aisa na hoga to theek h.. tanne maafi mangne ki jarurat na h… “

Meet A becomes happy: “oh thank you so much Meet  acha tum yhi ruko mai abhi ata hu wo cab ka arrangement krna h ye wali khrab ho gyi h fir sath me ghr chlenge” 

Meet H: “ni tu 1 kaam kr tu ja .. manne thoda sa kaam h .. mai khud te aa jaungi baad me aaram te.. tu ja “

Meet A: “ arey ni mai ata hu abhi.. sath chlenge” 

he leaves and Meet H unable to control herself goes from there … 

she comes near a lake which is a little off from the market road .. and hidden from hustle bustle of the market… here she finally gives in to the tears she was holding back and cries out .. while doing so she picks the pebbles and throws them in the lake remembering each time she felt she assumed he is in love with her .. or she felt happy…

Meet H: “kyu? kaise manne yo soch lia k dauduraam manne pyaar krega… ha ib wo didi te pyaar na krta pr yo b to sach h k hmari shaadi zabardasti ka rishta h”

she recalls his words “ agr koi zabardasti ka rishta h jisse bhula kr tum aage badhna chahti ho to theek h na ..mai madad krunga tumari… I will be there for you”  

Meet H: “ ib bs manne aur na sochna is bare me… shayd pyaar na ho is rishte me pr dosti or vishwas to h … agr aage chl kr Meet ne kabhi kisi or se pyaar hua te mai b madad krungi uski… Mannu didi theek chhori na ti … pr hr chhori to buri na hoti na… “ 

when she is done … 

she sat down and was just observing sun who is about to set … the view was melancholically beautiful… because in between the night and day there comes a time where sun and moon both are visible in the sky…. they are destined to never be together but just at this moment they are together… just like the illusion of two shoreline merging into one in far across the distance that’s an illusion too.. and so is the water engulfing the sun… so many illusions but looks real… just like her relationship with dauduraam.. too surreal to be true … while she is deep in thoughts… Meet A calls to her .. 

He comes and says- ” to tum yha ho .. mai kb se dhundh ra ta tumhe… maine bola ta na wait krne… 1 to mje headache h upar se subah se daud ra hu… “ he catches his breath while holding his knees… 

Meet H : “arey kuch na.. dekh na kitna sundar nazara h.. or tanne to pta h manne thande paani me pair daal kr baithna kitna acha lgta h .. mann shant ho jata h… to mai aa gyi idhar … ib tu b it baith ja.. dekh tera sir dard b chle jayega” 

Meet A:  “ hmm ha yaad h mje kya kaha ta tumne .. k aisa krne se dil ki bimari theek ho jati h.. aisa hi kuch kaha ta na …insan ne doctor ki jarurat hi na padti … “ 

Meet H just smiles…   ironically she is using the methods through which once she helped him to overcome his heartbreak … Meet A unaware about anything just sat beside her and enjoy the sunset… 

Meet H is determined.. but won’t let her inner feelings affect anything… or spoil her present.. of future she is unsure …

may be you like this one too then 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

jiggy mai soch ri ti k kuch likh du where Meet A distances herself from Meet H given her reluctance and physical violence against him whenever he tries to come close to her … but Meet A ko to koi problem hi dikhai ni deti … smj ni aa ra motivation kaha se lau.. likhu ya rhne du kyuki aisa kuch hone to wala h ni …

Jugnu21 thumbnail

where are you Tasnia? you disappeared suddenly…

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Ye happy happy serial hai.. 🤣

I wish instead of punching him in stomach… she pushed him a little but he pinned her and demands for a kiss only then he will let go .. and she gets nervous .. seeing this and thinking may be she doesn’t want to .. he frees her … but she grabs his collar and kiss him instead … kitna acha scene ho skta ta .. kabada kr dia … 😭 maine to dialogue b soche te pr mn hi ni kr ra ab ..