Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

I wish instead of punching him in stomach… she pushed him a little but he pinned her and demands for a kiss only then he will let go .. and she gets nervous .. seeing this and thinking may be she doesn’t want to .. he frees her … but she grabs his collar and kiss him instead … kitna acha scene ho skta ta .. kabada kr dia … 😭 maine to dialogue b soche te pr mn hi ni kr ra ab ..

lagta hai .. we wont get such similar scenes not even in meetwa's dream..

They could have shown at lease it as dream and then meety bringing him out of his dream asking him show me where it is .. and already with hotbag to use.. and meetwa showing his back instead of lips.. 🤔

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maluu

lagta hai .. we wont get such similar scenes not even in meetwa's dream..

They could have shown at lease it as dream and then meety bringing him out of his dream asking him show me where it is .. and already with hotbag to use.. and meetwa showing his back instead of lips.. 🤔

dekha jaye to ye b acha hi rhta .. anything is better than what they actually showed … infact if instead of solid punch .. she have just nudged him a little… sahi rhta .. but they added sound effects as if she punched too hard… 

Maluu thumbnail

dekha jaye to ye b acha hi rhta .. anything is better than what they actually showed … infact if instead of solid punch .. she have just nudged him a little… sahi rhta .. but they added sound effects as if she punched too hard… 

hoping for good moments with meets in todays epi before the engagement ceremony drama starts..  something like meetwa being happy to see meety attending the engagement and some private and simple scene from them.. like teasing her or complimenting her .. or selecting and helping her to wear the choker ..like in the HM track.. 

Then they can bring the drama.. I will be ok there..👍🏼

Jugnu21 thumbnail

hoping for good moments with meets in todays epi before the engagement ceremony drama starts..  something like meetwa being happy to see meety attending the engagement and some private and simple scene from them.. like teasing her or complimenting her .. or selecting and helping her to wear the choker ..like in the HM track.. 

I have no hope but kuch unexpected hi de de .. ratings niche gyi h to kuch action to lenge… if they wanted it to continue… 200 episodes me b roller coaster ride hi ra h ye show …

Jugnu21 thumbnail

It seems writers heard your request… aj k episode me yhi ta … kyu jiggy? 

Maluu thumbnail

It seems writers heard your request… aj k episode me yhi ta … kyu jiggy? 

yes yes yes.. they jus read my mind ..

dear makers..pls let me know if you need such tips from my side..😎

Maluu thumbnail

may be you like this one too then 

yes..loved it..

Maluu thumbnail

jiggy mai soch ri ti k kuch likh du where Meet A distances herself from Meet H given her reluctance and physical violence against him whenever he tries to come close to her … but Meet A ko to koi problem hi dikhai ni deti … smj ni aa ra motivation kaha se lau.. likhu ya rhne du kyuki aisa kuch hone to wala h ni …

koi imaginary scenario pakdo nikki.. and then start writing from there..👍🏼

Maluu thumbnail

going to make this thread to 1000 views ..

Maluu thumbnail

going to make this thread to 1000 views ..

Mission accomplished 🥳