What are your expectations on opening TRPs of Naagin 6?

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

What are your expectations of opening TRP of Naagin 6? Basant Panchami episodes got 1.7 trp. So I'm expecting 2.5 for opening week. Let's see. Does anyone know opening trp of Naagin 5?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Seasons 1, 2 & 3 were all among top 5 I think and regularly got around 3.5 to 4+ TRPs. But both S4 and S5 didn't workout numberswise. 

S4 opening week was good, around 3.5 but with time dheere dheere kam hote hote it stuck around 1.5 only. And only in finale week it increased to 2.8 TRP. 

S5 ki opening week was somewhere around 2.5 if I'm not wrong but vo bhi kam hote hote 1.2 tak agyi thi. Then in finale week it increased to 1.5 only. 

TRP wise sabse kharab performance were these last two seasons only. But perhaps tab tak majority of the audience must've shifted online that's why such a drastic change idk. 

mish_18 thumbnail

Also tbh Colors audience has considerably reduced now. In fact none of the colors shows have as good TRPs as they used to have apart from Udaariyan which still gets 2.5+. Much of the audience has shifted to Star on weekdays and to Sony reality shows on weekends. 

Baki colors shows are only getting around 1.5 to 2+ TRPs. Ranveer Singh's quiz show at 8pm slot got only within 0.8 to 1.2 TRPs. BB ki bhi were around 1 to 1.3 only at both 8pm and 9:30pm slot. Hunarbaaz is also getting around 2+ TRPs only aur vo bhi kam hokar 1.5 hogyi last week. So I don't think realistically kuch zyada expect karna chahiye Colors walo se. ðŸ˜†

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mish_18

Also tbh Colors audience has considerably reduced now. In fact none of the colors shows have as good TRPs as they used to have apart from Udaariyan which still gets 2.5+. Much of the audience has shifted to Star on weekdays and to Sony reality shows on weekends. 

Baki colors shows are only getting around 1.5 to 2+ TRPs. Ranveer Singh's quiz show at 8pm slot got only within 0.8 to 1.2 TRPs. BB ki bhi were around 1 to 1.3 only at both 8pm and 9:30pm slot. Hunarbaaz is also getting around 2+ TRPs only aur vo bhi kam hokar 1.5 hogyi last week. So I don't think realistically kuch zyada expect karna chahiye Colors walo se. ðŸ˜†

Hoping for the best. It seems you've complete knowledge about TRPs

mish_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Hoping for the best. It seems you've complete knowledge about TRPs

Mom watches Saas Bahu Sazish daily yaar😆wahin se thoda bohot Top 5 TRP toppers ka pata chal jata hai. Plus GTV twitter account gives detailed TRPs channel-wise toh you get a little idea from there. 

And yea hoping for the best. There are so many reasons this season should work. Such a strong and experienced cast. The buzz that Teju brings along with her entry. Original S1 & S2 directors Ranjan Sir, Santram Sir coming back. The theme being the pandemic so it must grab many eyeballs - attention always works, be it positive or negative. 

Edited by mish_18 - 2 years ago
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

People watch SP shows so S6 I don't think will get more than 2.0. So far I am liking the story even though it's kinda slow and scenes and dialogues are repetitive. Viewers are definitely eager to see Teja as naagin. 

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Nagin 5 ki trp ka haal dekh k  Nagin6 se kam hi umeed hai🤣

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Around 2 as basant panchmi got 1.7 

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Colors are not going good with trp. So not keeping high hopes