Congratulations ashi n show is nominated in ita most popular categor - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

she should give up on ahlawats as a whole  but she won’t.. you know it .. I know it … kl Meet A mna lega .. ring pehna dega and sb khush ho jayenge .. sb bhool jayenge … 

Yes. Sabke saamne chup rehke then ring pehnake sab thik kar denge 😑

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Kya Meet Ahlawat the, aur Mama Abhay Rana k contact mai aate hi kuch hi dinon mai kya ban gaya.

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

Kya Meet Ahlawat the, aur Mama Abhay Rana k contact mai aate hi kuch hi dinon mai kya ban gaya.

mera Meet Ahlawat….😭 

“wo jo aankho se ik pal na oojhil hue … laapata ho gye dekhte dekhte “ 😭 

https://youtu.be/jBQpGiubj0c

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maluu

Another ME??? really ??smiley44

hr saturday to ata h … isme naya kya h? 

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Anjureads thumbnail

Ashi is indeed beautiful.... but Shahrukh ko kyu dala... Sid is no less than Shahrukh 😆

Anjureads thumbnail

mai shayd neend me hongi.. galat pdh liya maine …  Mamaji and Meet H ka tashan dekhne me maja ata .. agr Babita na hoti background… where is my catty Meet H jo Meet A ka attitude utar kr rkh deti ti … ab to she has become so docile… Babita ko jawaab ni deti ..

but honestly ye sb dekh kr hi I want k kuch ho jaye and she goes her separate way.. jb wapas aye to Babita se koi lena dena na ho.. and won’t pay attention to her bakwas … and give it back to her .. pr wo kabhi hoga ni … 🤔

Ye tho nahi hoga...  aur ho gaya then Meety will become Sai ... 

But I do wish she moves out.... and Meetwa moves out with her.

Edited by Anjureads - 2 years ago
Anjureads thumbnail

Isko dekhkar desert scene yaad aata hai.... no dialogues... just running around by Meetwa but so much conveyed 😭

Aur yahan .... in the scene before and after... 

Bad screenplay and direction... and of course editing.... 

Anjureads thumbnail

hr saturday to ata h … isme naya kya h? 

Maine himmat karke episode dekhne ki koshish ki.... but only one episode is uploaded for Sat... mano zee5 hi bol rha hai itna bahut hai tumhare liye... 

Okay so I ff the first part... Meety gets a tip about Shanty.. then Babita has told Sunaina to go with Meetwa to give first card to Mamaji. When Meetwa is told, he actually wants to take Meety and tries to talk to Babita and also starts saying something like I know you are angry with her but .... but Babita just cuts him and asks will he go.. yes or no.. aur woh chup ho jata hai 😡

Phir precap part ... Before entering the car Meety mentions the place ... some farmhouse ... that she wants to go urgently. Su has heard. At Mama's place mama asks why Meetwa didnt come and Tej is trying to be diplomatic but Su starts talking sarcastically. She says Meety came and pulled Meetwa away talking about an important work.  And she mentions the place too... so thats how the info reached Shanty.