Sagai ke hi lag rhe hai mujhe

Anjureads thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Isme se ek photo tho old lag rha hai... from Meet-manushi haldi ceremony 🤔

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

mehndi ka kya hua fir? hldi kra re h direct… ðŸ¤£

Meet² rasams and rituals are happening but in different situations and random order. 

mehndi ho gaya during arrest scene.... dono ke haathon mein lag gya ðŸ˜†

Phir gangaur pooja mein bhi somewhat ho gaya

Edited by Anjureads - 2 years ago
Mac15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

No idea Nikki. I didn’t like today’s episode 😒 after getting trained one becomes smarter, yha ulta hi h. Meet H pehle hi theek thi or May be she used to succeed with the help of MA, now she is doing everything alone. 

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mac15

No idea Nikki. I didn’t like today’s episode 😒 after getting trained one becomes smarter, yha ulta hi h. Meet H pehle hi theek thi or May be she used to succeed with the help of MA, now she is doing everything alone. 

yeah I feel that too.. when she used to bend rules to get what she want using innovative ideas.. her success rate is much higher.. but I guess she is now taking straight route as she has authority… she will realize that she can’t win that way… I would say she is not stupid but she needs to understand how cunning Shanty and Mama are …

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

Meets k haldhi ho please. Shanty k liye MH phir se humiliate na ho

I think haldi ni sagai ka hi look h… my concern is ye abhi b ye sagai shoot kr re h.. kitni lambi sagai h ye … 

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

yeah I feel that too.. when she used to bend rules to get what she want using innovative ideas.. her success rate is much higher.. but I guess she is now taking straight route as she has authority… she will realize that she can’t win that way… I would say she is not stupid but she needs to understand how cunning Shanty and Mama are …

Hawa k liye toh she is using her brain because she knows usse direct nahi ho sakte.

Aur may be her brain is not working since MA is not in her support. Sometimes it happens na when people really close are not trusting us we tend to get stressed out and do even more mistakes. Idk just guessing?

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Wahi tho...  kahi sach mein in dono ka koi ritual ya shadi tho nahi hone wala in the midst of all this hungama smiley36 hawan kund thha na in the story

pta ni kya hi krenge... hawan kund to kyu hi ta wha? kuch smj ni aya...

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

Hawa k liye toh she is using her brain because she knows usse direct nahi ho sakte.

Aur may be her brain is not working since MA is not in her support. Sometimes it happens na when people really close are not trusting us we tend to get stressed out and do even more mistakes. Idk just guessing?

actually usne ni socha ta proof gayab ho jayenge.... first one was unintentional... usne Shanty smj kr thode hi pakda ta... she just arrested an eve teaser....wo to bad me pta chla k Isha ka hone wala fiancee h ....or usko kaise pta hota k uska constable is corrupt and aise jhoot bolega... na usko idea ta k Latika aakr jhoot bol degi..... 

ha second time me b.. she arrested him herself... was in car with her...she even handcuffed him (jitna maine screenshots me dekha) ... she had no way of knowing k koi beech raste me usko switch kr dega.... ha wo phone se video gayab hona thoda stupid ta....😔

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

actually usne ni socha ta proof gayab ho jayenge.... first one was unintentional... usne Shanty smj kr thode hi pakda ta... she just arrested an eve teaser....wo to bad me pta chla k Isha ka hone wala fiancee h ....or usko kaise pta hota k uska constable is corrupt and aise jhoot bolega... na usko idea ta k Latika aakr jhoot bol degi..... 

ha second time me b.. she arrested him herself... was in car with her...she even handcuffed him (jitna maine screenshots me dekha) ... she had no way of knowing k koi beech raste me usko switch kr dega.... ha wo phone se video gayab hona thoda stupid ta....😔

Lattika k time overconfident tha. She should have known according to her brain capacity after the driver kaand that they may threaten the witness and that too jab pita is itna bada politician. It is very common. 2 baje tak ruka hi kyun.

Still this can be considered

Ab fir se light off wala kaam karenge. This precap actually thoda stupid laga. Only aakh k niche nisaan se kya hi proof honge. After so much happened uss din jaane de sakte the.

Somehow today by FF ing I watched the episodes. Why am I feeling ki now mama might try to separate Meets because MA(not mama) is only the one supporting her admist all the humiliation even though he himself is trusting Shanty.

Edited by Physics_girl - 2 years ago