Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

Lattika k time overconfident tha. She should have known according to her brain capacity after the driver kaand that they may threaten the witness and that too jab pita is itna bada politician. It is very common. 2 baje tak ruka hi kyun.

Still this can be considered

Ab fir se light off wala kaam karenge. This precap actually thoda stupid laga. Only aakh k niche nisaan se kya hi proof honge. After so much happened uss din jaane de sakte the.

Somehow today by FF ing I watched the episodes. Why am I feeling ki now mama might try to separate Meets because he is only the one supporting her admist all the humiliation even though he himself is trusting Shanty.

MAMA TRUSTING MEET H ? ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜² are you sure? wasn't he the one who said k "tum jaise police officers mere ghr k bahar khade rhte h" and "success tumare sir chd gyi h" ....

why do you feel he was supporting her?

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

MAMA TRUSTING MEET H ? ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜² are you sure? wasn't he the one who said k "tum jaise police officers mere ghr k bahar khade rhte h" and "success tumare sir chd gyi h" ....

No no I said even though Meet Ahlawat not mama. You misunderstood.

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Why would mama trust MH? He knows MH is correct and knows his son's kaands too. Wahi toh MH k upar ka trust hatana chahta hai😹

Jugnu21 thumbnail

why our show leads never get nominated on this platform ever? 

https://twitter.com/heart9142/status/1516695689232850944?s=21&t=L4xF_Ao8XfbianDnt8iFfw

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Why would mama trust MH? He knows MH is correct and knows his son's kaands too. Wahi toh MH k upar ka trust hatana chahta hai😹

mai shayd neend me hongi.. galat pdh liya maine …  Mamaji and Meet H ka tashan dekhne me maja ata .. agr Babita na hoti background… where is my catty Meet H jo Meet A ka attitude utar kr rkh deti ti … ab to she has become so docile… Babita ko jawaab ni deti ..

but honestly ye sb dekh kr hi I want k kuch ho jaye and she goes her separate way.. jb wapas aye to Babita se koi lena dena na ho.. and won’t pay attention to her bakwas … and give it back to her .. pr wo kabhi hoga ni … ðŸ¤”

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

mai shayd neend me hongi.. galat pdh liya maine …  Mamaji and Meet H ka tashan dekhne me maja ata .. agr Babita na hoti background… where is my catty Meet H jo Meet A ka attitude utar kr rkh deti ti … ab to she has become so docile… Babita ko jawaab ni deti ..

but honestly ye sb dekh kr hi I want k kuch ho jaye and she goes her separate way.. jb wapas aye to Babita se koi lena dena na ho.. and won’t pay attention to her bakwas … and give it back to her .. pr wo kabhi hoga ni … ðŸ¤”

I know I can not watch this

She should just leave 

Mein toh yeh kab se kahti thee 

Physics_girl thumbnail

Seriously, ab MH must just give up on Babita. It is going too much. 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Seriously, ab MH must just give up on Babita. It is going too much. 

she should give up on ahlawats as a whole  but she won’t.. you know it .. I know it … kl Meet A mna lega .. ring pehna dega and sb khush ho jayenge .. sb bhool jayenge …