Where is the left over hard disc story?🥴🙄

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Story writer of this soap i guess totally forgot abt hard disk track  needs to be solved or needs to show the viewers who was the main culprit instead making a comedy soap nowadays  ..tota,shadi, etc all bla bla cases they r showing us for what? Seriously 😠..

Anubhav the most irritating now..πŸ™„ he is bz with reveal urmila s real identity..where is his disc dhoond na job? After he reveals real identity of urmi then he will leave again for another secret damn mission i am sure abt it..par kiun wapas aaye  ?πŸ™„kisne bulaya?koi kaam dhanda toh hai nahi Sirf jasoosi ke bina ..πŸ™„..

And where is bakshi jee?..all those cases we  use to watch interesting way now feel like cvs r cheating with us ..what a mess now πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ™„

Edited by kinu17 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

OMG... yes... what's happening with this hard disk plot?? and makers have so conveniently Anubhav's engagement day stunt. How is Haseena's mom so ok with Anubhav and still hinting at marriage between the two after all the humiliation that her daughter faced that night. Meri mom toh use chappal se maarti. More importantly, what is Haseena apologetic about in regards to Anubhav? The only thing she did was be suspicious of Anubhav in regards to the hard disk case as per the information given to her by a senior officer. But Anubhav had actually used her in his first mission in a very disgraceful manner. 

Why has Anubhav even returned? What is his purpose? I had initially thought that he will be here to solve the case and disappear but apparently, the entire case has taken a backseat and Anubhav's sole purpose has become of proving that Urmila is Haseena. The mission and the national security can go to hell. He is such a confused character right now. Kabhi desh ke liye ladki chhod do, aur kabhi ladki ke liye desh chhod do!!

rinki_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kinu17

Story writer of this soap i guess totally forgot abt hard disk track  needs to be solved or needs to show the viewers who was the main culprit instead making a comedy soap nowadays  ..tota,shadi, etc all bla bla cases they r showing us for what? Seriously 😠..

Anubhav the most irritating now..πŸ™„ he is bz with reveal urmila s real identity..where is his disc dhoond na job? After he reveals real identity of urmi then he will leave again for another secret damn mission i am sure abt it..par kiun wapas aaye  ?πŸ™„kisne bulaya?koi kaam dhanda toh hai nahi Sirf jasoosi ke bina ..πŸ™„..

And where is bakshi jee?..all those cases we  use to watch interesting way now feel like cvs r cheating with us ..what a mess now πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ™„

they are trying to stretch this as much as possible because people are liking urmilla I guess. my question is how has MPT not realized that this is haseena until now? like anubhav and his ehsaas wala pyar are irritating but he managed to figure it out. he spent lesser time with her as compared to the rest of them. so how has he figured it out while the rest are left looking like 'topas' running around urmilla and fixing her supposed messes which are actually her plans that she finds no reason to inform the team about? 

like what was the point of kidnapping the bird when she was ultimately going to solve the case by staging an argument between cheetah and Santosh? more importantly, why didn't she tell anyone about it because their image, regardless of the outcome, was damaged? 

urmilla's real identity should have been irrelevant to him because his mission was to find the culprit. he managed to forget his lady love during the engagement. so he should be doing that now too and focus on finding the captain. oh wait, he killed the two people who could lead him to the culprits so I guess his need to find him died as well. 

bakshi jee is busy finding more job opportunities so he can meet his agents without raising suspicions. 

Minionite thumbnail

You know I rewatched the last few epis and I think I get what's going on.

Anubhav was originally after the hard disk and Haseena was secondary. He wanted to prove Urmi is Haseena almost as soon as he got back, but the hard disk was more important to him. But after he got that fake hard disk from the bank, his mission became to prove Urmi is Haseena. I think the point behind that is to then get the hard disk from her once he proves she is Haseena. Because now only Haseena knows where the hard disk is. Or - possibly - he's trying to fluster Haseena so much that she accidentally reveals the hard disk location herself.

I fully think that Bakshi sir is the mole, but it could be Anubhav as well. In either case, I so hope they end this soon. Iss sab hard disk, hard disk ke chakkar mein innocent log pis rahe hain - Karishma, Pushpa, Santosh, Cheetah, and Billu.

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

You know I rewatched the last few epis and I think I get what's going on.

Anubhav was originally after the hard disk and Haseena was secondary. He wanted to prove Urmi is Haseena almost as soon as he got back, but the hard disk was more important to him. But after he got that fake hard disk from the bank, his mission became to prove Urmi is Haseena. I think the point behind that is to then get the hard disk from her once he proves she is Haseena. Because now only Haseena knows where the hard disk is. Or - possibly - he's trying to fluster Haseena so much that she accidentally reveals the hard disk location herself.

I fully think that Bakshi sir is the mole, but it could be Anubhav as well. In either case, I so hope they end this soon. Iss sab hard disk, hard disk ke chakkar mein innocent log pis rahe hain - Karishma, Pushpa, Santosh, Cheetah, and Billu.

Hey, great seeing you here πŸ™‚

@bold ; Might be true , maybe that's why he's always confronting urmila alone and not in front of MPT members

Also why aren't anubhav and Karishma revealing the details regarding the hard disk to the entire team? πŸ€”

But for the past few weeks the way Anubhav is behaving ( using tricks to prove Urmila is Haseena like that flower allergy thing  , making Haseena consume alcohol and calling her mother ) I remembered Nakul from CID , even he was manipulative in many ways 

Edited by Sainath-394-cid - 2 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sainath-394-cid

Hey, great seeing you here πŸ™‚

@bold ; Might be true , maybe that's why he's always confronting urmila alone and not in front of MPT members

Also why aren't anubhav and Karishma revealing the details regarding the hard disk to the entire team? πŸ€”

But for the past few weeks the way Anubhav is behaving ( using tricks to prove Urmila is Haseena like that flower allergy thing and calling her mother ) I remembered Nakul from CID , even he was manipulative in many ways 

@ Bold: Lol you aren't alone. Rahil plays such characters so well. I don't know if you saw him in Mahakumbh but he had a similar role there. Very cunning and sly - so good!

I think Karishma was going to but then stopped. Maybe she doesn't understand its point or she doesn't want to disturb everyone.

LogicLover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kinu17

Bakshi Ji is finding alternate job options and 101 ways to stops Anuseena marriage 🀣🀣 I don't understand which kind of non-intelligent intelligence team he has who can never hather right information. Bhai isko IB chief kisne banaya.

Even after being a crazy Haseena fan, I understand Anubhav's reason to leave Sagai. Might be he had no other options. But now what he is doing is really getting on my nerves. If he has to do something he never wanted to because he had his reasons then he has to understand Haseena to has her reasons. Not being secret agent doesn't make her any less patriotic. He should have never involved Ammi in this fiasco or force Urmi with Sajan. Urmi or Haseena, she has right to choose whom to go on date with. 

About Anubhav leaving show again. I don't know. He will be there until TRP is good. But I can guarantee that makers would never show Anuseena's marriage as that will change show's basic concept.

It's high time mission should start. Though I'm loving Urmi but now the track looks stretched. I'm missing my full-time Haseena, whom I fell in love with, my Kareena, my carefree Pushpa- Santu-Cheetah, my old sweet Anuseena. 

And most importantl, I wish entire MPT is involved in this mission. They are capable and smart enough to be involved in the investigation. I mean why only Karishma or Anubhav.

I liked the initial days when entire cast had its own importance. Now the show revolves around Haseena, Karishma and Anubhav.

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

@ Bold: Lol you aren't alone. Rahil plays such characters so well. I don't know if you saw him in Mahakumbh but he had a similar role there. Very cunning and sly - so good!

I think Karishma was going to but then stopped. Maybe she doesn't understand its point or she doesn't want to disturb everyone.

Mahakumbh? I've heard about the show but never watched it....I'll give it a try

@bold; at this point I think the writers forgot the  actual plot , cause sajjan is MIA with that locket/pendrive for a week and there was no mention about it afterwards...

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

@bold; at this point I think the writers forgot the  actual plot , cause sajjan is MIA with that locket/pendrive for a week and there was no mention about it afterwards...

exactly..where is that sajjan naam ka dibba?πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Last saw him he was disclosing or trying to show that pendant to anubhav..but after that no news or continuation of that track πŸ™„  ..i am sure sajjan lost it ..well this soap's story writer definitely writes scripts sajjan style way  daaru shaaru peeke ..πŸ˜… otherwise y lack of  link to  other πŸ™„πŸ€£

Edited by kinu17 - 2 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

It was a good show. They lost the plot in the middle, but got back to it near the end.

Lol I feel like they are trying to do too much suddenly. Cause they brought in Pandey and then Santosh in trouble and everything.