Maddam Sir

Forum Members' Introduction/Demographics

Anee2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

A bit personal (I don't even know if it's inappropriate for such a forum) but I honestly couldn't hold back my curiousity. I was wondering where are we all from and in what age range?

Because the insta fandom seems to be almost entirely teenage children, but a few of us here mentioned having work to do. So it got me thinking that maybe we have a slightly older group here. 

No worries if you're not comfortable sharing though!

Myself - age 23, Canada

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

You have no idea, how long I have been wanting to create a member's introduction thread so that we all kind of get to know each other. It always helps during conversations rather than using all of our unusual user names  😆

I am probably the badi-bahen of the forum 😆

Name is Deepika and am 30. 

From South Korea

😊

Edited by Chir-Cute - 2 years ago
Anee2 thumbnail

I'm glad this post wasn't awkward, and that I'm not the only one wanting to connect better. 

South Korea, wow! I felt you would be from outside India based on the fluency and diction of your english, but I certainly didn't think of South Korea as a possibility. 

But Hii! (Didi kahu toh chalega?). I go by my nickname Anee.

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anee2

I'm glad this post wasn't awkward, and that I'm not the only one wanting to connect better. 

No, it's not awkward at all. Well, at least not for me. smiley36

South Korea, wow! I felt you would be from outside India based on the fluency and diction of your english, but I certainly didn't think of South Korea as a possibility. 

I don't know much about India except for what I see on Television/ social media or have read in the news or in books. But, it's definitely on my to-visit later bucket list. 

But Hii! (Didi kahu toh chalega?). I go by my nickname Anee.

Shauk se kahiye. 😳 IF has given me lots of adorable baby sisters and it's such a good feeling considering I don't have any younger siblings of my own. officially nice to meet you Anee 😊

Edited by Chir-Cute - 2 years ago
rinki_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

love the thread you've created anee! definitely helps when discussing and having conversations.

first of all, nice to meet you anee and deepika di (di bol sakti hoon na?)! wow, Canada and South Korea. it's always nice to connect with people from different places and cultures. 

my name is rinki and I am 18 years old. I live in Singapore. 

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Originally posted by: rinki_99

love the thread you've created anee! definitely helps when discussing and having conversations.

first of all, nice to meet you anee and deepika di (di bol sakti hoon na?)! wow, Canada and South Korea. it's always nice to connect with people from different places and cultures. 

my name is rinki and I am 18 years old. I live in Singapore. 

hello Rinki. nice to officially meet you too. Areh Singapore. Aap toh thode hi door pe ho... 6.5 hours or so  😆

@bold: bilkul bula sakti hai. 

Anee2 thumbnail

Great to meet you Rinki and Deepika di! 

Singapore, nice! Seems IF is more used by audience living outside India haha. I've been to India a few times, but at heart I'm always there. I feel a soul connection to the country and everything about it.

rinki_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anee2

Great to meet you Rinki and Deepika di! 

Singapore, nice! Seems IF is more used by audience living outside India haha. I've been to India a few times, but at heart I'm always there. I feel a soul connection to the country and everything about it.

I noticed that about IF as well in other forums. globalisation at its best.

same, I've been to Punjab a lot and I absolutely love the village life. there is just something about being connected to our roots that can't be put into words.

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Moi from  north east of USA..❤️

Work hard but enjoy the life as well. not crazy fan of IF but like it on my free time .. moi not teen ager thats for sure 🤗

Edited by kinu17 - 2 years ago
Chir-Cute thumbnail
Originally posted by: kinu17

Moi from  north east of USA..❤️

Work hard but enjoy the life as well. not crazy fan of IF but like it on my free time .. moi not teen ager thats for sure 🤗

So we can call you Kinu, right? Or is there some other name you would prefer? 😊

I prefer IF over Insta or Twitter when it comes to such discussions because it's hard to discuss things with people who are stans. I love the show and the entire cast, and stanning has never been my thing. So, even if I like a character too much, I will not hesitate to point out their illogical sequences. 😆 And that usually doesn't sit well with stans. 😆

Nice to officially meet you though. 🤗