Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Can’t wait to read more parts of this story 

Continue soon 

Creampuff thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Part 6 

Wow thanks for updating this story , I forgot about it. 

I remember the basics but some parts are hazy ...... I do remember kabir & Ayesha double crossed their prospective future marriage partners ....... how low especially considering kabir is maan’s cousin ...... that is like a slap in the face ..... if Ayesha did not want to marry maan , she should of spoke up sooner & not led him on & left him in the dark & the same goes for kabir , he dumps geet b/c he think Ayesha is a better choice due to her family’s higher financial?? Status . They could of just opted out earlier instead of cheating on them & hurting them badly . 

Now scorned geet & maan have made an impulsive rash decision to marry each other on short notice . However they are both doubting themselves now b/c the decision was made so quickly. I personally am so glad that they took this decision & hope that they start to develop feelings for one another & of course my evil mind wants them to give tit for tat to kabir & Ayesha fir thinking that they were better than everyone & disregarding everyone’s feelings . 

Love how maan has pulled off the wedding on such short notice & snagged the guests to come to their wedding 😆

I can’t wait to see kabir & Ayesha reactions when they find out !! 

Thank you so much for updating the story di 🤗

Please continue if time permits 

Amiahangar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nice update....

Maan arranged everything for his marriage with Geet, though both are disturbed but they are ready for this marriage. Also its clear that Ayesha was ready to marry Maan due to his fame and money that’s why she left him when Maan lost walking ability. And goes to Geet's finance, anyway Maan is ready to show those people his power and want them to regret. Geet know it's now late to refuse this marriage. Also media is there to cover Maaneet marriage, even guests too attend Maaneet's wedding not that Kabir and Ayesha's wedding.... 

Thanks for this part

Waiting for next update 🙂😉🙂🙂

maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Interesting…

Maan loved ayesha but she back stabbed him… If she didn’t want to marry him then she should have told him on his face rather than sleeping around with Kabir..

Geet loved Kabir but he back stabbed her.. Even he should have broken up with her instead of cheating on her with ayesha..

Maan n geet are having second thoughts about their decision but it’s too late..

They both want to teach kabir n ayesha a lesson n get their revenge..

Maan played well by calling all the guests n media…

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Creampuff

Part 6 

Wow thanks for updating this story , I forgot about it. 

I remember the basics but some parts are hazy ...... I do remember kabir & Ayesha double crossed their prospective future marriage partners ....... how low especially considering kabir is maan’s cousin ...... that is like a slap in the face ..... if Ayesha did not want to marry maan , she should of spoke up sooner & not led him on & left him in the dark & the same goes for kabir , he dumps geet b/c he think Ayesha is a better choice due to her family’s higher financial?? Status . They could of just opted out earlier instead of cheating on them & hurting them badly . 

Now scorned geet & maan have made an impulsive rash decision to marry each other on short notice . However they are both doubting themselves now b/c the decision was made so quickly. I personally am so glad that they took this decision & hope that they start to develop feelings for one another & of course my evil mind wants them to give tit for tat to kabir & Ayesha fir thinking that they were better than everyone & disregarding everyone’s feelings . 

Love how maan has pulled off the wedding on such short notice & snagged the guests to come to their wedding 😆

I can’t wait to see kabir & Ayesha reactions when they find out !! 

Thank you so much for updating the story di 🤗

Please continue if time permits 

I will definitely update sweety... Don't worry

natu10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Nice update. 

Maan is arranging  everything  for his and geet wedding.  He changed  the venue  and invite  media to cover his wedding. Now that the scenario  changed because  of the betrayal  of their respective  partners.  There are a lot  of uncertainty  in the  new relationship.  

On the other hand  ayesha  is happy to marry  kabir, unfortunately  nobody knows  what is happening  behind  their back.

Eager  to know what will happen when they will get the news that maan and geet are married now.

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hello Richa

will wait for the next update, thanks 

karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Commented on blog dear...

Thanks for the Mind-blowing update...

deep002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Awesome update,  maan choose the same day for their wedding as kabir and ayisha  , maan made all arrangement perfectly,  now media covering hisand geet's wedding also all the business clients are attending maaneet's wedding, eagerly waiting for next update 

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

The MIRACLE WEDDING

PART - 7

Wait for PW....