Wow, Thanks for tagging Azra. πŸ₯³

Darling Babu kahaan hai?πŸ₯Ί

Itna bhi kya private life hai uska?

CAN'T WAIT......

RTDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Chumu

Same gareeb sanskari mahaan ladki swaragini dhekha hoga na poora chaap diya usse thodi story change kar 

Kya pata  Uttaran ka bhi kuch plot chapa hoga🀣

Chumu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RTDeewani

Kya pata  Uttaran ka bhi kuch plot chapa hoga🀣

Uttran dhekha nahi par anchal character has no screen pressence at all πŸ˜‚ she is laxmi 2.0 from bhagya laxmi such as lame person pari is neeti is far better than pari jab jab tanvi is on screen I feel like good baaki bakwass hai anchal ki savse badi mistake hea yeah show sign Karna tanvi gonna over power her and she finally be villian at last 

Tinnie96 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Uttran dhekha nahi par anchal character has no screen pressence at all πŸ˜‚ she is laxmi 2.0 from bhagya laxmi such as lame person pari is neeti is far better than pari jab jab tanvi is on screen I feel like good baaki bakwass hai anchal ki savse badi mistake hea yeah show sign Karna tanvi gonna over power her and she finally be villian at last 

This is the worst thing they do, turn a friend into villain πŸ˜’ If their friendship is so strong why they have to turn her into a villain?! Very logicless! 

Waise logic pehle bhi kabhi tha inki serial mein?πŸ™„ Bakwas!

ItsmeAzra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RTDeewani

Wow, Thanks for tagging Azra. πŸ₯³

Darling Babu kahaan hai?πŸ₯Ί

Itna bhi kya private life hai uska?

CAN'T WAIT......

ultra pro max private person πŸ₯Ί

Wlcm dearπŸ€—

Me too❀️

ItsmeAzra thumbnail

Pari ko villain bana denge shayad like how it happened in Swaragini Itni lame hai kya Pari??πŸ€”

How is Tanvi??πŸ˜†

Chumu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ItsmeAzra

Pari ko villain bana denge shayad like how it happened in Swaragini Itni lame hai kya Pari??πŸ€”

How is Tanvi??πŸ˜†

Ha ha swaragini 🀣 par because pari was introduced first I think she is lead but tanvi is bombastic her character neeti is 😘 she is family loving but not tyaag Mata sensible and career centric ambicious woman with bubbly nature  just like our bondu ...on the other hand there is pari who is naukrani 2.0 of her house ghar kea sarre kaam karti hea baboo ki izzat conservative  and all tyaagi typical FL and πŸ™„ her only dream is to be a homemaker like her mother ...seriously I was used to see tanvi in these pari type of rules and anchal in bondu types roles but yaha toh poora blunder hea it OK if anchal want to experiment but yeah FL pari is such a unrealistic and door mat types.....hea 

ItsmeAzra thumbnail

Ha ha swaragini 🀣 par because pari was introduced first I think she is lead but tanvi is bombastic her character neeti is 😘 she is family loving but not tyaag Mata sensible and career centric ambicious woman with bubbly nature  just like our bondu ...on the other hand there is pari who is naukrani 2.0 of her house ghar kea sarre kaam karti hea baboo ki izzat conservative  and all tyaagi typical FL and πŸ™„ her only dream is to be a homemaker like her mother ...seriously I was used to see tanvi in these pari type of rules and anchal in bondu types roles but yaha toh poora blunder hea it OK if anchal want to experiment but yeah FL pari is such a unrealistic and door mat types.....hea 

haan Anchal is more famous so she should be the lead πŸ˜†But I saw the promo where she is looking at the ML,while the ML likes Neeti,so I'm guessing Pari will turn negative πŸ˜†

Tinnie96 thumbnail

Well if Pari wants to be a homemaker then there's nothing wrong in this as this is her wish. She's more like someone who wants to spend more time with her family and very selfless (though it's not good to be extremely selfless, you lose yourself). If she's satisfied with that nothing wrong in this. Everyone has different kinds of happiness. Some want to achieve many things in their lives and do something special while some are happy with their own simple small world.

Pari's character isn't that admirable as she's not that much relatable, she's more like goody goodyπŸ˜† though nobody is like that in real life. Neeti has different shades and she gives very lively vibes. Nowadays' females can relate to her so she's extremely admirable! Her fighting scene, I have always imagined myself to do that! πŸ€ͺFelt like a warrior! πŸ˜Ž

Tinnie96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmeAzra

haan Anchal is more famous so she should be the lead πŸ˜†But I saw the promo where she is looking at the ML,while the ML likes Neeti,so I'm guessing Pari will turn negative πŸ˜†

This will be a bit awkward if a goody goody character suddenly turns into a bad witch πŸ€ͺjust like Sampoorna's case! This will be a luck for Anchal though πŸ˜†