Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ItsmeAzra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Tinnie96

This will be a bit awkward if a goody goody character suddenly turns into a bad witch ๐Ÿคชjust like Sampoorna's case! This will be a luck for Anchal though ๐Ÿ˜†

it happened in Swaragini & even in Ishq Sufiyana๐Ÿ˜†

Chumu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tinnie96

Well if Pari wants to be a homemaker then there's nothing wrong in this as this is her wish. She's more like someone who wants to spend more time with her family and very selfless (though it's not good to be extremely selfless, you lose yourself). If she's satisfied with that nothing wrong in this. Everyone has different kinds of happiness. Some want to achieve many things in their lives and do something special while some are happy with their own simple small world.

Pari's character isn't that admirable as she's not that much relatable, she's more like goody goody๐Ÿ˜† though nobody is like that in real life. Neeti has different shades and she gives very lively vibes. Nowadays' females can relate to her so she's extremely admirable! Her fighting scene, I have always imagined myself to do that! ๐ŸคชFelt like a warrior! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I know it not about what they want or not.... I absolutely have no problem with pari being a homemaker but somewhere that not her own thoughts it was fit in her mind that she should be at home... Girls are khuli tijori and are parivaar ki shaan I dont think she has seen the world outside so it not truly her own "choice " like bondita once said ki jisnea azadi dhekhi ho vo pinjare mea nahi reh sakta vica versa jisnea azadi dhekhi HI nahi ho usko kyo azadi chaiyea hogi.... That my own thought 

Chumu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ItsmeAzra

it happened in Swaragini & even in Ishq Sufiyana๐Ÿ˜†

I think tanvi is more popular than anchal as she has been part of jiji maa and savragun samparn on star plus while anchal has just started out as main lead well part both are parrerell leads at last and it ekta show so definitely she isnt going to make her typical home maker naurkrani 2.0 types FL villian but I am team neeti already 

ItsmeAzra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Chumu

I think tanvi is more popular than anchal as she has been part of jiji maa and savragun samparn on star plus while anchal has just started out as main lead well part both are parrerell leads at last and it ekta show so definitely she isnt going to make her typical home maker naurkrani 2.0 types FL villian but I am team neeti already 

aisa kya,dekhte hain๐Ÿ˜†