Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

I have no idea about Indian politics and the parallels that are being drawn by others here. I was sticking to Canada alone and wondering why this thread was even here but it looks like the guy had already offended people from something he did/said before? 😆

Oh he said if the need be we will intervene and have dialogue with India about Farm laws. Democracy should not be compromised. 

Those were the words. He did that to pacify his Canadian Punjabi vote bank. 

He can comment about other country’s issues without having much knowledge. So that country can reply back too. I will preach to others and I will impose emergency. 

But Modi isn’t petty like Justindira. To me, Modi should have unleashed one of the minister to reply to Justin. He deserves that. 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

I have no idea about Indian politics and the parallels that are being drawn by others here. 

Nice way to escape. When you comment on Indian politics then you don’t remember that I don’t know much about it. 😆

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

My favourite is when the hero has silver eyes. Like dayum, sorry for being such an average peasant. 🥲

Ah yes, piercing silver eyes with a ring around the center like lightening in a storm holding a lot of pain in them, turn black when burning in anger and somehow just know when they are being looked at 

I have dark brown eyes and not one FMC has them, even if they are brown they'll always have specs of gold and caramel and what not in them 😆

Although my fav are the purple/violet eyes. 

Edited by trouble_006 - 2 years ago
Cpt.DudleySmith thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Cuckdeau is a scumbag. Having said that, it doesn't mean one should simp for Modi. Eventually both of them report to the same bosses. Just like all politicians in positions of power. Arguing which side is worse is like debating what stinks more - bull shit or horse shit. At the end of the day, it is still shit.

https://twitter.com/timfprice/status/1490994457608863746

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: trouble_006

Ah yes, piercing silver eyes which hold a lot of pain in them with a ring around the center like lightening in a storm and turn black when burning in anger and somehow just know when they are being looked at 

I have dark brown eyes and not one FMC has them, even if they are brown they'll always have specs of gold and caramel and what not in them 😆

Lmfao. Omg the silver eye turning jet black reference is so apt. 😆 You can’t have silver eyes if you don’t have jet black hair as well. I’ve turned into a fictional snob. The moment my silver-eyed devil has blonde hair, I’ll stop reading it. 😩

I’ve read a few books with the heroine having brown eyes. There’s always two extremes. They either have flecks of gold/caramel/honey or they’re dull just like the plain jane heroine. Assholes.

Edited add on: Please say no more … purple eyes are just far more superior. Then there’s the green eyed siren with her flaming red hair. 🔥🙃

Edited by FingerFetish - 2 years ago
Socklet thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Pehle tumlog Trump ke piche they ab iske piche 😆

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BearNaNa

Pehle tumlog Trump ke piche they ab iske piche 😆

Trump was the whipping boy. Trudeau was/is the golden buoy. 

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Lmfao. Omg the silver eye turning jet black reference is so apt. 😆 You can’t have silver eyes if you don’t have jet black hair as well. I’ve turned into a fictional snob. The moment my silver-eyed devil has blonde hair, I’ll stop reading it. 😩

I’ve read a few books with the heroine having brown eyes. There’s always two extremes. They either have flecks of gold/caramel/honey or they’re dull just like the plain jane heroine. Assholes. 

@bold : Was that a reference to The silver devil? You should read 'You deserve each other'. While I loved the book, the MMC had silver eyes which changed to forest green when he was pissed 🤷🏻‍♀️

@blue: But it's only the woe-is-me FMC who thinks that they are plain. The MMC with his microscopic vision will find out that they are coffee brown with hint of greens in them or perhaps an entire Starbucks menu in them. 

I had no idea I was so fed up of these eye color descriptions in fictions 😆

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: trouble_006

@bold : Was that a reference to The silver devil? You should read 'You deserve each other'. While I loved the book, the MMC had silver eyes which changed to forest green when he was pissed 🤷🏻‍♀️

@blue: But it's only the woe-is-me FMC who thinks that they are plain. The MMC with his microscopic vision will find out that they are coffee brown with hint of greens in them or perhaps an entire Starbucks menu in them. 

I had no idea I was so fed up of these eye color descriptions in fictions 😆

Oh no. The Silver Devil is the biggest exception to the rule. It’s absolutely my most favourite book of all time. We’re talking about the one written by Teresa Denys right? I’ve read that book over 1000 times lol. 

I’m fed up with blue/green eyed damsel in distresses with their fiery red or platinum blonde princess hair. Gimme a black haired/brunette for a freaking change. At least I can relate to her when I’m daydreaming while reading. 😆 

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

How the fcuk can you guys read such stuff for more than 38 seconds. Like, can you teach this lost soul?