Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kri18 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: velvetscarf

Exactly! Just the story / character is written so badly.
Just thinking of a show i used to watch sometimes & now cant stop swearing at the tv if I happen to see a bit... totally toxic & delusional ML, living with another woman & blaming his wife for not trusting him

And these are trp topper shows πŸ€ͺ

I know we live to hate V but he’s mainly a product of his upbringing, and he’s a relatively rounded realistic character.  So when you wrote an insight into his mind we can follow and agree

❀️❀️❀️

Vikrant is the most realistic example on TV of how does your upbringing and your parents mentality affect you .

swth1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very well written yr... Good to see thoughts and state of mind of a grey character like vikrant in such a situation....

Hope makers that thought this way.. looking at precap I feel he is back to manipulation... But I guess eventually he will realise and think the way u wrote some day

Kri18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swth1310

Very well written yr... Good to see thoughts and state of mind of a grey character like vikrant in such a situation....

Hope makers that thought this way.. looking at precap I feel he is back to manipulation... But I guess eventually he will realise and think the way u wrote some day

Thank you 😊 

Jitna main Vikrant ke character ko samajh paayi hu usme do cheeze hai pehli ki usko father banne ki bahut jayda icha hai aur dusri uski sui aaj bhi pari ki death pe hi atki hui hai . Jiske karan wo baar baar esa karta hai aur saath me Deepika ki weakness bhi ache se janta hai jiska fayeda uthata hai .

DEBOLINA96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I disliked Vikrant since day 1..but honestly, I felt bad for him today..may be due to Aditi I felt bad for him..as with Aditi's unexpected nd unnecessary death today, loads of things remained unsaid between her nd Vikrant..They failed to have a proper closure..Nd this will forever haunt him even if he accepts the fact nd moves on, which he would in future! Nd that's exactly what u have penned down here..Kudos! πŸ‘ I don't think the makers will show how much he'd suffer nd regret alone remembering Aditi nd her love for him..they might end his character showing him leave FMS realizing his faults! So thank you for showing us that part! I was able to visualize Rohit as Vikrant clearly through ur writing! β€οΈ

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Excellent. You gave great insight into Vikrant's character and how his toxic mentality and selfishness led to his situation. While he can't erase the past, the realization of his faults will lead him to become a better person and eventually be a deserving father to an adopted child. I hope he lets Aditi's memory become a positive influence in his life. He can't right the wrongs he did to her, but he can surely do good deeds in her memory. 

Kri18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DEBOLINA96

I disliked Vikrant since day 1..but honestly, I felt bad for him today..may be due to Aditi I felt bad for him..as with Aditi's unexpected nd unnecessary death today, loads of things remained unsaid between her nd Vikrant..They failed to have a proper closure..Nd this will forever haunt him even if he accepts the fact nd moves on, which he would in future! Nd that's exactly what u have penned down here..Kudos! πŸ‘ I don't think the makers will show how much he'd suffer nd regret alone remembering Aditi nd her love for him..they might end his character showing him leave FMS realizing his faults! So thank you for showing us that part! I was able to visualize Rohit as Vikrant clearly through ur writing! β€οΈ

I am glad that you like it β€οΈ

I don't know why do they show Aditi's death . But clearly showed one thing which Dr.Ali said jo kehna hona wo samay rehte keh dena chahiye. And some stories do end without any proper closure leaving many possibilities behind , Aditi and Vikrant 's story is one of them.

Kri18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShinyMishka

Excellent. You gave great insight into Vikrant's character and how his toxic mentality and selfishness led to his situation. While he can't erase the past, the realization of his faults will lead him to become a better person and eventually be a deserving father to an adopted child. I hope he lets Aditi's memory become a positive influence in his life. He can't right the wrongs he did to her, but he can surely do good deeds in her memory. 

Thanks 😊 β€οΈ

I am hoping the same .

DEBOLINA96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kri18

I am glad that you like it β€οΈ

I don't know why do they show Aditi's death . But clearly showed one thing which Dr.Ali said jo kehna hona wo samay rehte keh dena chahiye. And some stories do end without any proper closure leaving many possibilities behind , Aditi and Vikrant 's story is one of them.

Yes that's how life is..But I really liked Benaf nd Rohit's chemistry..I mean people r going gaga over his chemistry with Additi nd moreover his scenes with Benaf didn't have anything romantic as they were always quarreling..πŸ˜† But still..even that thing had chemistry..nd also the flashbacks that Vikrant had today where he was happy with Aditi, how she cared for him, when she announced she's pregnant nd they hugged, then when he had taken care of her during her pregnancy...πŸ’• even in those little snippets, I found good amount of chemistry between Benaf nd Rohit..❀ That's why I somewhere wanted a happy ending in their life or a proper closure..πŸ₯Ί but CVs! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ€’

Kri18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DEBOLINA96

Yes that's how life is..But I really liked Benaf nd Rohit's chemistry..I mean people r going gaga over his chemistry with Additi nd moreover his scenes with Benaf didn't have anything romantic as they were always quarreling..πŸ˜† But still..even that thing had chemistry..nd also the flashbacks that Vikrant had today where he was happy with Aditi, how she cared for him, when she announced she's pregnant nd they hugged, then when he had taken care of her during her pregnancy...πŸ’• even in those little snippets, I found good amount of chemistry between Benaf nd Rohit..❀ That's why I somewhere wanted a happy ending in their life or a proper closure..πŸ₯Ί but CVs! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ€’

Same i too liked their chemistry. Par ab kare toh kare kiya bole toh bole kiya jo CVs ko karna tha wo unhone kardiya .

❀️❀️❀️

SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This OS was  peaceful to read

Peaceful because we see Vikrant acknowledging his mistakes, finally understanding what Aditi did for him. Relief won't be the right word cos we can never be sure if Vikrant would actually be able to redeem himself even for himself and I really hope the CVs end his character graph well on the show like you did here πŸ‘

Sorry I couldn't read it sooner & Thanks for the Tag Kri β€οΈ