Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: deeps07

Maybe after dev leaves, it will be rishitha, the internet queen..youtube University ka chiraag šŸ˜Ž

Abhi abhi dt me aapke reply me itna emotional post likh ke aayi or yha aate hi aapne hasa diyašŸ¤£

Darshi141 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spdp

SumanVeerChakra award de do Rishita ko. 
4-4 kuchch naa karengey? 

Hope they get done with reptile tales soon. Whoever does it. Catch it , chapter close. Forget cctv like they forget many other things. 
my fear is: Dave! No idea what Adbhut reason pushed him to do kaand in kitchen, and why Rishita agreed? But donā€™t hope they donā€™t knock off Dave saanp way! 

Wait: did Rishita agree because kirkir now occupy their room!? 
(Show pushes u to think extremeā€¦ need to stop this soch mode.)

Their track qualities are going to paatal  lok, every step of the way. You think this is worst & Adbhut bakwas comes up next.

Dave getting killed?? Kyu koi bhi devbabu ki jagah lene ko taiyyaar nhi hai is desh me? Uske BD ko hi de do ye role! 

Or maybe Dave gayab mode on, Rishita pregnant, Dave comes with plastic surgery

Why do kaand in kitchen bhai? Itna lad jhagad ke room liya hai, do it's istemaal.. Or bhaiya bhabhi having a fetish of doing kaand in devar ka room? 

Kuch bhi ho sakta hai bhai is show me.. I won't be surprised if one day this show goes sasuraal simar ka way

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Darshi141

Dave getting killed?? Kyu koi bhi devbabu ki jagah lene ko taiyyaar nhi hai is desh me? Uske BD ko hi de do ye role! 

Why do kaand in kitchen bhai? Itna lad jhagad ke room liya hai, do it's istemaal.. Or bhaiya bhabhi having a fetish of doing kaand in devar ka room? 

Kuch bhi ho sakta hai bhai is show me.. I won't be surprised if one day this show goes sasuraal simar ka way

They havenā€™t announced replacement yet. Though they better find one. Donā€™t want Devā€™s character to go. 

Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The only person who is actually sad about the actor leaving would be his BD, ab Naya actor to itni chhuti lega nhi, to he will not come regularly 

SejaI thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I donā€™t think the makers will/should write off Dev. His character is important to this show.

Part of me thinks it doesnā€™t matter as nothing of original version is shown here (apart from the wedding) so why shouldnā€™t they write off this character. 

However, part of me also wants Dev part of Pandya Store as the show will lose its essence with what being 4 brothers in the family from start. šŸ˜­

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

I said the same thing in the last EDT!! šŸ¤£

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

PH writers change karne ka kya lega?? Inko bilkul pyar nhi hai kya apne show se 

I donā€™t get it, tgese writers are clearly running out of ideas.

their other show is almost certain to get axed now.

They spent on getting ā€˜starā€™ heroine & still hasnā€™t worked for them. Heroine too is busy promoting her previous characters & music videos more than this show! 

Yahaan pe every single portal, chanel, fandom is supporting & cheering ShiVi, but they donā€™t want to focus and continues their story with positive nokjhonk. 

Darshi141 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spdp

They havenā€™t announced replacement yet. Though they better find one. Donā€™t want Devā€™s character to go. 

I don't think they will write off his character.. But bade logo ka koi bharosa nhi hai

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I still say,they should simply take my way.. parcel dev and rishitha abroad for better opportunities and financial help for kandyas..let rishitha stay back too..like long distance relationship. As dev is said to leave temporarily..šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø..I have many many better plans for the rest ofnthe casts too if they want ideas..they can save a lot from the budget too...šŸ˜Ž

Darshi141 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

I still say,they should simply take my way.. parcel dev and rishitha abroad for better opportunities and financial help for kandyas..let rishitha stay back too..like long distance relationship. As dev is said to leave temporarily..šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø..I have many many better plans for the rest ofnthe casts too if they want ideas..they can save a lot from the budget too...šŸ˜Ž

Exactly if only they took ideas.. Kaise soch lete hai ye itnaaa adbhut