Neha you sweetie pie!!!!! Thank youuuuuuu!!!!!!!! 🤗☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Neha you sweetie pie!!!!! Thank youuuuuuu!!!!!!!! 🤗☺️
Originally posted by: Pottermeow
Ok. Read a few posts on this page, and all I'll say is this. If the stupid show shuts down? I'm still continuing that re write fanfic, don't forget to read and comment!!!! 😃
🤪🤣😎
Someone tag Prema Akka, Vaishnavi, Ritu, Pooh and Pixie for me, pwease? Stupid EDT ki nakhre.
Bruuhhh we gonna keep reading and writing...[and pestering...yup how can we not] for content.
ALWAYSSSSS.
Forever.
I know I've been in such a slump writing-wise recently but that's because life's been crazzyyyy hazard after December. But we trying. Definitely trying. One paragraph in a day...not at all enough but still.
We have people like SathyaMevJayate who we can pester the F-OFF and she still be helping me with my cringe content.
We never leaving, everrrrrr. ❤️
PS : Pulaaaooo Sishtars is the reason we smile once in a while. Yup. <3
PPS : You all authors have MAD SKILLS. Throw something my way pweash.
mere se tho hogya tag lol 🤣
Thanks Nehuuuuu. 🤗
PS : Mausam acha horiya naaaa?🤡
Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
Bruuhhh we gonna keep reading and writing...[and pestering...yup how can we not] for content.
ALWAYSSSSS.
Forever.
I know I've been in such a slump writing-wise recently but that's because life's been crazzyyyy hazard after December. But we trying. Definitely trying. One paragraph in a day...not at all enough but still.
We have people like SathyaMevJayate who we can pester the F-OFF and she still be helping me with my cringe content.
We never leaving, everrrrrr. ❤️
PS : Pulaaaooo Sishtars is the reason we smile once in a while. Yup. <3
PPS : You all authors have MAD SKILLS. Throw something my way pweash.
I'm so mad at my college that I'm ready to throw my copy of Robbins & Cotrans; pathologic basis of diseases, at anyone. Anyone willing, I mean. 🤪
Unwilling? Wait a while till I find the time to write something... 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Pottermeow
I'm so mad at my college that I'm ready to throw my copy of Robbins & Cotrans; pathologic basis of diseases, at anyone. Anyone willing, I mean. 🤪
Unwilling? Wait a while till I find the time to write something... 🤣🤣🤣
Koi Nahi Sathuuuu.
At least you have the purpose to get up the next day.
We just keep on wishing for ourselves to be drowned in work so we don't have to stay up anxious up until 3am every night. 🤢
#MujheBhiChahiyeyeMadHoneWaleReasons
Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
mere se tho hogya tag lol 🤣
Thanks Nehuuuuu. 🤗
PS : Mausam acha horiya naaaa?🤡
Yup... Finally winters are gone😆
Tag issue is in the new edt... Tried two times there too🤣