Posted: 1 years ago

Awesome update 

Arpita come save naan

Arpita angry on shaila to trying to harm naan

Arpita punish her

Samarth say leave shaila graud will take her

Maan asked his they come know

Ma'am parents say they saw him secretly go there they floowing him

Maan say he come to know raj and nitin against him to adi they want to killed their baby 

Maan asked his parents to Pinky 

Samarth say Pinky will be OK 

Maan parents say everything to maan

Waiting for next update 

Lauzi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful and  It was adorable 💞

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Creampuff

Part 43 

Stupendous update di !!! 👏👏

You had me on the edge of my seat 

So many twists & turns I felt like I had whiplash ,........ never a dull moment !! 

So pinky took geet’s form 

& Adi & pinky fooled Shaila 

But Shaila angered pinky & unleashed her fury !! 

Thank goodness Adi stopped her otherwise the consequences would be dire 

And just when I thought Shaila was going to kill Adi & pinky .... maan showed up !!! 

Wow , I did not foresee any of this happening!!!

But oh no the tables have turned again & maan is wandless with a crazy Shaila hovering near him & Nitin has gone off behind pinky & Adi ! 

Yikes !! What a cliffhanger!!! 

Di you have outdone yourself on this update !!! 👏👏👏

Thank you soooo much ❤️❤️❤️🤗

Thank you so much sweety for your lovely words 😍😍😍🤗🤗🤗🤗

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Lauzi

Beautiful and  It was adorable 💞

??????

cutical thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Part 43 what a twist so its was pinky in face of geet🤣 sheila thinks she is so smart but its all a trap 😆 

finally maan came to action and knows her real face and  try to fight that witch 

Poor pinky sheila make her angry  and she got her  full power but later she got week hope now adi realize her extent of love for him and reciprocite her love

Oh no she now hurts maan hope maan pinky and adi got saved from that witch  now she is a wounded witch who can in her rage will kill them bcz her all plans failed

Other side geet got to know that the portal is in maam parents room and she any case wants to find her real parents hope she don't do anything drastic bcz its very harmful to go their without much knowledge

Hope geet got her sense back think rationally before taking a foolish step let see what will happen next will geet know how adi pinky and maan try to protect her and her babies

Thanks for the pw di 😊

Waiting for next part pw

chavi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice update . witch shaila deserved it she herself invited destruction for herself my going to kill maan, she forgot maan’s parents are more powerful than her . arpitha and sam saved  maan  and also  heard shaila’s did, arpita punished  she was ready to kill her but samarth stopped her and their guards took her away . maan told them why and how he joined with adi pinky and his parents told him about their ancestors . maan was confused as he loves geet so its impossible to him to accept any other woman , he did not reilise geet is his half soul.  other side geet is on went to maan’s parents room and found it empty .will she find the tunnel go out of km

waiting for next

T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Nice update 

Maan was saved as he got saved by his parents 

Arpita was angry on Shila to kill Maan 

And she punished her which Shila deserved 

Samrath stopped Arpita for killing Shila and their guards arrested Shila and who were with her 

Maan parents secretly followed him and they tell him when he asked how they come here also they know what Shaila did 

Maan came to know about his other half but he is confused why he feel his heart connection with Geet 

Let see how will Maan and his parents know Geet is his better half

Thanks for PM 

Update soon  

cutical thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Part 44

Wow so maan parents unexpected entry👏

Very well its much shock for sheila to digest🤣

In on day arpita teach a good lesson  to  shiela hope she punished more should n't be left alive

Bcz she will agin create trouble   for them in future and ahana also should be punished  for deeds she is also involve d with her mom in her conspiracies

Maan told his parents how he got to know how he got to k ow about akira and so he also heared about nitn provoking adi

His parents warned understand their concern for their child bcz she is not a easy to handle if they didn't come in time by then she killed maan  

His parents told him about his half soul

But maan heart already accepted geet    although she is not form their status

And other side i think that other two families one of them belong to geet 

Geet identiy is still a mystery let see what will happen next and geet is also in maan parents room wil she find the tunnel  will she successful  or will maan parents knows her intentions or before that she will find the tunnel let see what will happen next

Thanks for the pw di update 😊soooooooon

Creampuff thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Part 44 

Remarkable update !! 

Phew thank goodness the Khurana’s saved the day 

Again di you incorporated another twist when I did not even think it was possible! 

Arpita became a protective lioness protecting her cub & I absolutely loved it !! 

The way she showed no mercy to Shaila was superb 

I’m very impressed with arpita’s powers , she is not a force to be reckoned with especially if she is angry ! 

However arpita’s hubby stopped her from killing Shaila & I know i should not have evil thoughts but I was hoping that she killed her 

It is good that the Khurana’s know Shaila’s true colours & the whole truth behind the love potions . 

I loved how everyone worked together cohesively otherwise Shaila would have had the upper hand . 

And now the Khurana’s finally confide to maan about his past 

But his dilemma now lies in that his heart lies with geet , how can he think of another ....... how sweet ❤️

Now how will these two discover that they are meant to be together??? 

Thank you so much di for a remarkable update !!! You are keeping us readers on our toes but we are loving every minute of it ❤️❤️❤️❤️

🤗🤗

Amiahangar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Part 42

Nice update

Adi tricked Pinky and wants to meet Geet through her. Due to Adi’s stupidity Geet and her babies life is in danger,  and that shaila witch is ready to kill Geet and her babies and she confessed her deeds in front of Adi. Adi is shocked to learn the truth and at this moment no sympathy for Adi bcoz Pinky tried to stop him and tried to warn him but he did not pay heed to her. Hope Maan and khurana's will come and save Geet in time else everything will be finish. Waiting for next update

Thanks for the pm dear.....

Plz give password of part 43.  

Waiting for it....

Edited by Amiahangar - 1 years ago