Fantastic episode

FlyingSprinkles thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Totally loved today's episode.... My wish came true... 

Now it is confirmed that Anubhav is not the betrayer... And finally got to listen the captain who was almost vanished for some episodes... Does he always sit on the chair only?...

Well I didn't think that the two goons of captain will get killed that too by Anubhav... Maybe they didn't die and Anubhav has captured them for further interrogation. 

That lil bit of Urmila and KS scene was funny. And then Sajan and Anubhav's scene, that was good too, this Sajan will definitely bring lots of humour and drama...

Today all the scenes between Anubhav and Haseena were amazing.... The market scene was so lovely, Anubhav coming in between Haseena and the two goons, his dialogue "Inko marne se pehle apko humein marna hoga", the way HM and AS catch each other, all the things really melted my heart... And then the phone conversation between them, Haseena's words were sad, felt for her. And finally I really felt Anubhav's love for Haseena today but I am glad that she didn't tell her truth to him, maybe he will get to know about it in tomorrow's episode or Monday's episode... 

Precap :- What should I tell... Haseena told her truth to Karishma, I am so happy that Karishma was the first person to know about Haseena's truth... So excited to see Karishma's reaction on it and whether she tells others(pushpa,Chita,Santu,Billu) or not. Maybe tomorrow we will get to see some angst specially from Karishma's side.

After this hard-disk case gets solved, I really want two things to happen so badly...

1) Whole MPT angry with HM and she is trying to manaofy them

2) Anubhav manaofying Haseena but I don't want them to get together so easily though I think the makers are planning to get them together...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Today's episode was really too good. πŸ‘πŸΌ

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Just saw a glimpse of today's episode coz bz like bee..πŸ˜’anubhav wounded or killed those 2 goons without looking at them?πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hilarious πŸ˜‚ kiya nishaana hai baapre πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..only this can happen in filmy world πŸ˜†

Well after watch the full episode will get back ..πŸ€—

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

After seeing yesterday's episodes and the glimpses of the Captain, my doubts on Bakshi have strengthened that he is the Captain πŸ˜†

Also, Sajan's timing was awesome warna Urmi ne toh raita faila hi diya tha sach bata ke Anubhav. The death of the goons seemed too fake, I think it was some trick played by captain and if the captain is indeed Bakshi sir then he is using both Anubhav and Haseena like puppets. 

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

After seeing yesterday's episodes and the glimpses of the Captain, my doubts on Bakshi have strengthened that he is the CaptainπŸ˜†

Same, first I didn't think that he would be the captain as he is working in the department for so many years, but now my I am starting to doubt him, what is he planning to do?

The death of the goons seemed too fake, I think it was some trick played by captain.

Even I thought that, it was too filmy for meπŸ˜† but my doubts initially was on Anubhav, that he didn't kill them and will interrogate them, but now after your words, I think it can be a trick by captain too... 

kinu17 thumbnail

Always i knew that bakshi is the main  culprit. .today's episode i am confirmed coz of his voice ..πŸ‘πŸΌ now I guess karishma won't trust that urmila her ms..she might say prove it..again one  jalebi track hopefully won't start . πŸ˜†

Well in fraud case of 3 women's wedding i guess that lady is the main fraud..she doesn’t have any brother ..she herself disguise as a man πŸ˜†I am 100% sure ..

Edited by kinu17 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by: kinu17

Always i knew that bakshi is the main  culprit. .today's episode i am confirmed coz of his voice.πŸ‘πŸΌ 

I never paid attention to his voice, will have to again see the episode, anyways I never wanted him to be the captain, but alas...

now I guess karishma won't trust that urmila her ms..she might say prove it..again one  jalebi track hopefully won't start.πŸ˜†

First Haseena was trying to prove that she is Urmila and not HM and now she will be trying to prove that she is HM only and not Urmila, this will definitely bring a lot of drama plus Sajan is also there. Should I be happy or sad on this, I don't know.

Well in fraud case of 3 women's wedding i guess that lady is the main fraud..she doesn’t have any brother ..she herself disguise as a man πŸ˜†I am 100% sure ..

Wow! Even I think that the lady is lying but I didn't think that way, it can be... 

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: FlyingSprinkles

Same, first I didn't think that he would be the captain as he is working in the department for so many years, but now my I am starting to doubt him, what is he planning to do?

Even I thought that, it was too filmy for mesmiley36 but my doubts initially was on Anubhav, that he didn't kill them and will interrogate them, but now after your words, I think it can be a trick by captain too... 

I really didn't the captain to be Bakshi sir either. He was the longest serving officer and him becoming the traitor would be just sad but Captain's brown hair and voice threw all suspicion towards him now πŸ˜†

I also think they wouldn't have died that easily. Anubhav will definitely interrogate them later. And by chance, if they really got shot and died then that scene was very badly executed.πŸ˜† Horribly, in fact. An interesting thing to note is that captain was confident that the hard disc was with Anubhav. How was he so confident about that information? 

Originally posted by: kinu17

Always i knew that bakshi is the main  culprit. .today's episode i am confirmed coz of his voice ..smiley20 now I guess karishma won't trust that urmila her ms..she might say prove it..smiley44again one  jalebi track hopefully won't start . smiley36

Well in fraud case of 3 women's wedding i guess that lady is the main fraud..she doesn’t have any brother ..she herself disguise as a man smiley36I am 100% sure ..

Yup... the media promos already reveled the culprit even before telecasting. These little things matter so much when viewing the episodes. The PH needs to ensure that media doesn't reveal important dialogues in their promos. It kills the joy of watching the episode and the telecast starts feeling like a repeat telecast. The suspense is killed. The same was the problem with another show I used to watch, ZDMN. This probably does play a role in the TRP as well. πŸ˜”

Edited by Chir-Cute - 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

I also think they wouldn't have died that easily. Anubhav will definitely interrogate them later. And by chance, if they really got shot and died then that scene was very badly executed.πŸ˜†Horribly, in fact. An interesting thing to note is that captain was very confident that the hard disc was with Anubhav. How was he so confident about that information? 

Maybe he was spying on Anubhav and Urmila/Haseena, and he got to know about it but he didn't knew that it is not the original hard-disk. 

Yup... the media promos already reveled the culprit even before telecasting. These little things matter so much when viewing the episodes. The PH needs to ensure that media doesn't reveal important dialogues in their promos. It kills the joy of watching the episode and the telecast starts feeling like a repeat telecast. The suspense is killed. The same was the problem with another show I used to watch, ZDMN. This probably does play a role in the TRP as well. πŸ˜”

True... It removes the excitement and suspense the viewers have for the show.

Edited by FlyingSprinkles - 2 years ago
kinu17 thumbnail

I haven't watched the promo yet it was my guess from the beginning that b is the main culprit as  after so many yrs deal with itv soapsπŸ˜†..u can assume ezlyπŸ˜†..now u guys said that promo is out then I am patting my shoulder πŸ˜†

Really very annoying that they reveal the promo ahead ..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ  specially this kind of important track ..what to say ?πŸ˜”

Well so if I dont watch it no issues πŸ™ƒ