Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: urmita

Fanaa IMMJ casting is all wrong...

Zain is a good actor and he is capable but they limited his character by showing him bff in front stalker behind back...no room to grow...

Ishaan doesnt have the screen presence required for a lead...abhi he is good boy to its working, agar immj style mein negative karna pada it wont work at all...

Pakhi is a very badly written and executed character...brainless and shallow...

On top of that Reem is not the right choice for this character...she and zain do not have any chemistry...she may have looked good with that tujhse hai raabta guy, but with zain whenever I see her I feel she needs to grow a bit more older to take up this sort of character...its not her fault or anything but I really feel she is not yet old enough to do this type of show against someone as mature as Zain...she looks like his little sister...I have not seen any of her shows regularly but I know enough to say all her previous characters started out ya to kid, ya young adult, and then grew so it was ok...But here she looks like she is too young to be Agastya's best friend...

Again I have nothing against her, she is not at fault, but she was not the right choice...atleast not for a few years yet...

This show would have worked with a better female lead. It's not necessarily reem's fault. Just the makers miscast her opposite zain. So far only agastya, yug and then that new police guy seem to be the only watchable people in the show, but the story is very lacklustre unfortunately. Not enough strong and interesting supporting actors either. 

urmita thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Miss-Behave

This show would have worked with a better female lead. It's not necessarily reem's fault. Just the makers miscast her opposite zain. So far only agastya, yug and then that new police guy seem to be the only watchable people in the show, but the story is very lacklustre unfortunately. Not enough strong and interesting supporting actors either. 

right u

are...Koi real mystery factor nehi hai na...we know what Agastya is about...and Ishaan and Pakhi too look very flat...there is no hint of there cud be more to this or that...the thrill factor is not strong at all...