Possible direction of plot tracks?

Autumn09 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

The probability of this track is very less, yet this would be my preferred track: Leave Ishaan to be a good guy only but make Agasthya kill him. It would be a perfect wakeup call for Paakhi's stupidity. And don't resurrect Ishaan and reveal him to be the bad guy. Paakhi and Agasthya will have intense romantic attraction and tension but in the end either kill them both or something like that.

Second track with even lesser probability is reveal Paakhi as the mastermind. Normally in IMMJ franchise, male lead calls the shots and even in this season the female lead is no more than a prop. But it would be really fresh if Pakhi is revealed to be not as stupid. But the thing is as of now Reem is showing limited acting skills so maybe makers won't trust her to carry the show on her shoulders. I'm liking Akshit the most among the cast but I'm not sure he can carry the weight of the ultimate baddie.

A big mistake makers did in the series is the lack of substantial supporting characters. Like they have no existence of their own and the show is limited only to these three leads, in which tbh, no one has the aura to play the ultimate villain. Only Yug stands out of all the characters to be honest, but it's highly unlikely makers will let him outshine these three leads.

I don't know why Agasthya is not giving me the same creeps and he doesn't have intense aura like Karanveer Bohra in Saubhagya Vati Bhava or Jennifer Winget in Beyhadh. Even Sharad Malhotra as Veeranshu in Naagin was intensely charming.

Akshit as Ishaan is good but I would much prefer him to be a positive character. Normally ITV antagonists have an intimidating, distinct screen presence and I'm not sure he'll be good as a villain.

Paakhi the less is said about her the better. The character is wasted right from the writing stage only. Normally during writing, writers work upon the essence and traits of character. But being an orphan or an object of obsession for an ultra rich man is not a character trait. I don't find myself caring a bit about Paakhi. I felt bad for Tania, even Yug when I thought Agasthya has killed him, that secretary or even Ishaan. But I feel nothing for Paakhi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shirsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Autumn09

The probability of this track is very less, yet this would be my preferred track: Leave Ishaan to be a good guy only but make Agasthya kill him. It would be a perfect wakeup call for Paakhi's stupidity. And don't resurrect Ishaan and reveal him to be the bad guy. Paakhi and Agasthya will have intense romantic attraction and tension but in the end either kill them both or something like that.

Second track with even lesser probability is reveal Paakhi as the mastermind. Normally in IMMJ franchise, male lead calls the shots and even in this season the female lead is no more than a prop. But it would be really fresh if Pakhi is revealed to be not as stupid. But the thing is as of now Reem is showing limited acting skills so maybe makers won't trust her to carry the show on her shoulders. I'm liking Akshit the most among the cast but I'm not sure he can carry the weight of the ultimate baddie.

A big mistake makers did in the series is the lack of substantial supporting characters. Like they have no existence of their own and the show is limited only to these three leads, in which tbh, no one has the aura to play the ultimate villain. Only Yug stands out of all the characters to be honest, but it's highly unlikely makers will let him outshine these three leads.

I don't know why Agasthya is not giving me the same creeps and he doesn't have intense aura like Karanveer Bohra in Saubhagya Vati Bhava or Jennifer Winget in Beyhadh. Even Sharad Malhotra as Veeranshu in Naagin was intensely charming.

Akshit as Ishaan is good but I would much prefer him to be a positive character. Normally ITV antagonists have an intimidating, distinct screen presence and I'm not sure he'll be good as a villain.

Paakhi the less is said about her the better. The character is wasted right from the writing stage only. Normally during writing, writers work upon the essence and traits of character. But being an orphan or an object of obsession for an ultra rich man is not a character trait. I don't find myself caring a bit about Paakhi. I felt bad for Tania, even Yug when I thought Agasthya has killed him, that secretary or even Ishaan. But I feel nothing for Paakhi.

I prefer the second track. If they show Pakhi as the mastermind it will be interesting. 

Autumn09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shirsha90

I prefer the second track. If they show Pakhi as the mastermind it will be interesting. 

I too hope this happens.

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I like Agastya's character more than either Ishaan or Paakhi bcoz the character has depth and has ample grey shades.However him being shown only as some stalker limits the potential growth in the character.

Ishaan-Paakhi's chemistry is good but lacks the requisite passion that Paakhi could have with Agasthya.Even her friendship with Agasthya looks more believable than the current Instant wala Love between Ishaan and Paakhi.

Also while there would be no problem with Agasthya being portrayed as some Dark-Emo character too much negativity could spoil the show unless the CV's have planned to go down the route of shows like Beyhadh or Ek Haseena Thi.

Deep's character was good when it started in Season 1 but the revamp in Arohi's character and her constant rona-dhona along with Deep oscillating between positive and negative spoiled the growth of the show though it had a much longer run than desired.Deep did not have a compelling adversary in Arohi.

If the plan is to make Agasthya the ultimate villain then Paakhi cannot be paired with him but what would Paakhi do then? Marry Ishaan? On what basis-the night spent at that Haunted Mansion?

Agasthya needs to turn positive bcoz he already has the base with Paakhi-being childhood buddies.Paakhi could turn Femme Fatale but then the CV's should stick with that change without again reverting her into that Universe-wala Paakhi.

If the CV's had built Ishaan's chemistry with Paakhi gradually then even if Agasthya had turned completely negative without any redemption perhaps that could have been acceptable to the viewers.

But Agasthya's crazy character is the USP of this show.He's being this Cool-Dark Mastermind now but needs to have a proper redemption track so that the viewers can connect with his Intense Desire of Paakhi.

Also Paakhi needs to be removed out of this too much Gullible mindset.Anybody can take this girl for a ride.Even Ishaan can fool her though it seems his plans might get spoiled with the entry of a new girl as shown in the promo where she just approached him out of nowhere showing those lovey-dovey photos of her and Ishaan right in front of Paakhi.

And Paakhi's trust on Agasthya is more than that on Ishaan so she would take whatever is shown as Face Value and go back to that usual crying routine right into the arms of Agasthya.Its pretty clear that the girl was sent by Agasthya himself and the photos could be doctored too-after all he's a tech-wizard.

Paakhi needs to be shown as being more assertive and Independent in her presentation as well as in her chain of thoughts.She should have taken some time before giving in to the Love emotions within her heart.Agasthya wanted Paakhi to think about her choice before giving approval for Ishaan.

Ishaan also warned Paakhi regarding Agasthya's extra-caring nature yet Paakhi refuses to hear the advice of either of her 2 closest allies in her life-Agasthya and Ishaan.

She's completely oblivious to the ground realities of this cruel world.Her own Uncle has been deputed by that Yug guy to spy on her.Yug works for Agasthya and is keen to carry out his Master's instructions to the Tee.

Yug has been more suave and sharp than Aangre was for Vansh.

Autumn09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: masked

I like Agastya's character more than either Ishaan or Paakhi bcoz the character has depth and has ample grey shades.However him being shown only as some stalker limits the potential growth in the character.

Ishaan-Paakhi's chemistry is good but lacks the requisite passion that Paakhi could have with Agasthya.Even her friendship with Agasthya looks more believable than the current Instant wala Love between Ishaan and Paakhi.

Also while there would be no problem with Agasthya being portrayed as some Dark-Emo character too much negativity could spoil the show unless the CV's have planned to go down the route of shows like Beyhadh or Ek Haseena Thi.

Deep's character was good when it started in Season 1 but the revamp in Arohi's character and her constant rona-dhona along with Deep oscillating between positive and negative spoiled the growth of the show though it had a much longer run than desired.Deep did not have a compelling adversary in Arohi.

If the plan is to make Agasthya the ultimate villain then Paakhi cannot be paired with him but what would Paakhi do then? Marry Ishaan? On what basis-the night spent at that Haunted Mansion?

Agasthya needs to turn positive bcoz he already has the base with Paakhi-being childhood buddies.Paakhi could turn Femme Fatale but then the CV's should stick with that change without again reverting her into that Universe-wala Paakhi.

If the CV's had built Ishaan's chemistry with Paakhi gradually then even if Agasthya had turned completely negative without any redemption perhaps that could have been acceptable to the viewers.

But Agasthya's crazy character is the USP of this show.He's being this Cool-Dark Mastermind now but needs to have a proper redemption track so that the viewers can connect with his Intense Desire of Paakhi.

Also Paakhi needs to be removed out of this too much Gullible mindset.Anybody can take this girl for a ride.Even Ishaan can fool her though it seems his plans might get spoiled with the entry of a new girl as shown in the promo where she just approached him out of nowhere showing those lovey-dovey photos of her and Ishaan right in front of Paakhi.

And Paakhi's trust on Agasthya is more than that on Ishaan so she would take whatever is shown as Face Value and go back to that usual crying routine right into the arms of Agasthya.Its pretty clear that the girl was sent by Agasthya himself and the photos could be doctored too-after all he's a tech-wizard.

Paakhi needs to be shown as being more assertive and Independent in her presentation as well as in her chain of thoughts.She should have taken some time before giving in to the Love emotions within her heart.Agasthya wanted Paakhi to think about her choice before giving approval for Ishaan.

Ishaan also warned Paakhi regarding Agasthya's extra-caring nature yet Paakhi refuses to hear the advice of either of her 2 closest allies in her life-Agasthya and Ishaan.

She's completely oblivious to the ground realities of this cruel world.Her own Uncle has been deputed by that Yug guy to spy on her.Yug works for Agasthya and is keen to carry out his Master's instructions to the Tee.

Yug has been more suave and sharp than Aangre was for Vansh.

Yug is my most favourite character in the show. Paakhi Ishaan insta love is a big letoff. Even I stopped watching season 1 because of ever changing nature of Deep and Arohi being repeatedly fooled by him.

About Agasthya-Pakhi, I don't know because I love dark love stories, but I feel something is not clicking in Zain-Reem's chemistry. I'm not connecting to them because of the actors' chemistry. Actually, in the show no one has chemistry except Yug and Tania, which is unfortunate for a show with love triangle.

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

About Agasthya-Pakhi, I don't know because I love dark love stories, but I feel something is not clicking in Zain-Reem's chemistry. I'm not connecting to them because of the actors' chemistry. Actually, in the show no one has chemistry except Yug and Tania, which is unfortunate for a show with love triangle.

I totally agree with y. No chemistry. Her childish / delusional behaviour of Paakhi is a total letdown for me.  Even though the story will progress and she wil change but the actress isn't suitable as Paakhi. Wishing against hope that she will be replaced. Who has a match/spark/chemistry with Zain. ❤️

Edited by Milalal27 - 2 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

IMO I'm only liking agastya's character and performance. Ishaan is ok but often too boring but given how bland and boring pakhi is ishaan seems far more interesting only compared to her. 

Reem and zain have zero chemistry. They don't even look good together. Reem looks like zain's little sister. Who on earth thought it was a good idea to cast reem opposite zain? 

Edited by Miss-Behave - 2 years ago
Puja.111 thumbnail
There is no chemistry in show...ishaan and pakhi are really bad when it's comes romance..talking about agastya then, I am only watching for him....basically agastya and yug are the only reason to see this show. I think the show will get interesting when ishan dies...pakhi gets to know about agastya...that police will investigate and then he gets to know that his love ( agastya secretary) has been kidnap by agastya....maybe after these things it will get interesting...till then...it's boring
urmita thumbnail

Fanaa IMMJ casting is all wrong...

Zain is a good actor and he is capable but they limited his character by showing him bff in front stalker behind back...no room to grow...

Ishaan doesnt have the screen presence required for a lead...abhi he is good boy to its working, agar immj style mein negative karna pada it wont work at all...

Pakhi is a very badly written and executed character...brainless and shallow...

On top of that Reem is not the right choice for this character...she and zain do not have any chemistry...she may have looked good with that tujhse hai raabta guy, but with zain whenever I see her I feel she needs to grow a bit more older to take up this sort of character...its not her fault or anything but I really feel she is not yet old enough to do this type of show against someone as mature as Zain...she looks like his little sister...I have not seen any of her shows regularly but I know enough to say all her previous characters started out ya to kid, ya young adult, and then grew so it was ok...But here she looks like she is too young to be Agastya's best friend...

Again I have nothing against her, she is not at fault, but she was not the right choice...atleast not for a few years yet...

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Puja.111

There is no chemistry in show...ishaan and pakhi are really bad when it's comes romance..talking about agastya then, I am only watching for him....basically agastya and yug are the only reason to see this show. I think the show will get interesting when ishan dies...pakhi gets to know about agastya...that police will investigate and then he gets to know that his love ( agastya secretary) has been kidnap by agastya....maybe after these things it will get interesting...till then...it's boring

Basically the show is only watchable for the more darker and interesting characters rather than the positive characters.