Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: deeps07

Oh my god..the whole thrill abt watching that show was pagal anu pagal kaise hua...😒..though I couldn't follow the show much from the time they were going to marry..I was hoping for some dramatic stuffs...later i watched the rest of the episodes on daily motion or something..and how phuski was that reason.. just an accident and he was faking crazy🤪..all for nothing.

IKR

mpks1 thumbnail

In the BTS I just saw all are wearing festive clothes except Shiva😕 But I thought he wore Kurtas on special occasions because BhabiMa would insist.

Also is Dev ( Alshay)  wearing the same kurta he wore for Kanwad Yatra ðŸ˜”

Raavi got a new suit again  How come the PH is meherban on her 😆

This time I don’t want any kaand during the festivities. I want it to be smooth sailing. They can have one right after it so Raavi moves out of the house on her own will  with her head held high and don’t give any bhaav to Pandya Parivar especially Suman and Shiva😕

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
Paru95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I will make a confession...I am some kind of panauthi for serials.....patha nahin kyun..whichever shows I like/follow..I dnt knw why..it never lasts much more than a year or so..

PS.. to everyone..I am sorry..🤧

Mein bhi hun....every show i watched had a disastrous ending😭

Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I will make a confession...I am some kind of panauthi for serials.....patha nahin kyun..whichever shows I like/follow..I dnt knw why..it never lasts much more than a year or so..

PS.. to everyone..I am sorry..🤧

Seems like we're in the same boat, last time I liked Kuhu and Kunal and the show ended, I used to like the lead in Saraswatichandra but after SLB left it became pathetic, and a few more I too don't have a good history in this case😂

mpks1 thumbnail
Darshi141 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Achanak se aisi feel kyu aa rhi h that we are giving farewell to PS

Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

My history with shows is also not good 

DMG loved it , actress left when the show was at its best ðŸ˜†

The actress came vack after 2 years started watching the show again and this time she was kind off written off after 4 months ðŸ¤£

To be on the safer side I started watching dil Dosti dance after the lead actress quit and a new one came , the new ones role was ended after a year or so ðŸ¤£

Then after a long time started watching ishqbaaz and liked the youngest couple 

Unko proper screen space kabhi mila nahi , they got a spin off finally but actress role again was ended ðŸ¤£

This is the first time that a show I like some body is quitting and he is not someone I watch the show for ðŸ¤£

Still upset though ðŸ˜†

Also tere  liye 

Though I was not that attached to the show but I really wanted to know ki akhir vo pagal kyn hua and the show had to end abruptly and they changed the whole stuff in that last one month ðŸ¤£

And they brought the older one back after 4 months😆 bahut bura hua tha TR fans k sath🙈

I can relate with DMG as well ðŸ¤£