Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainOfDew thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

Who doesn’t like him…

Saw him first on dream high 2… his role was very short there.. but loved him, wanted to watch more of him… so then found out about witch love.. my most fav drama of his.. amazing chemistry leads have with huge age difference ☺️…❤️… 

Then kept on seeing his other works👍🏼

Itawon class is on to watch list

Hey,

Do me a favor, let's play Holi”. You’ve been colored by Team Basanti

Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Basanti on our team thread

Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283619

PS:Its for a game..if u commented we will get points.. thankssmiley31

RainOfDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck

What’s SML?! PSJ’s character in SWP is one of my top favourite characters too - Didn’t understand Siwon’s hype when we had PSJ right there hovering over everyone! 😆

Now I feel Iike re-watching SWP! 😍

Hey,

Do me a favor, let's play Holi”. You’ve been colored by Team Basanti

Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Basanti on our team thread

Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283619

PS:Its for a game..if u commented we will get points.. thankssmiley31

Death_Memories thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I like him. He is good actor and has good range and versatality. While he definitely not in my Top 5 kdrama actors list, he is up there high.

Dewy_Gypsy thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Oh he's definitely a good actor! Haven't watched many of his dramas, just 'What's wrong with secretary kim' and 'She was pretty'. And I must say I was pretty impressed. Also, the bond he shares with V(BTS)!! Gives those big bro vibes!🥰❤️❤️

I'll check out more of his works in the future!!(Itaewon class on the list already!!)😍

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JJ_Holic

I like him. He is good actor and has good range and versatality. While he definitely not in my Top 5 kdrama actors list, he is up there high.

Haha I did notice that, he might not everyone's favourite but he liked by almost everyone (who watch his drama or knows him😆) 

I am just waiting for his movies and drama, it's being 2 years already 😭

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dewy_Gypsy

Oh he's definitely a good actor! Haven't watched many of his dramas, just 'What's wrong with secretary kim' and 'She was pretty'. And I must say I was pretty impressed. Also, the bond he shares with V(BTS)!! Gives those big bro vibes!🥰❤️❤️

I'll check out more of his works in the future!!(Itaewon class on the list already!!)😍

So you are army? I am not but I love V. His and PSJ relationship has my heart❤️ infact I love all the members of wooga squad, their relationship is so precious 🥺

He is really good. Do watch fight for my way too❤️ and if you are into noona romance witch romance is also good❤️ and hwarang (V PHS and him met there) 

Dewy_Gypsy thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ILoveNature

So you are army? I am not but I love V. His and PSJ relationship has my heart❤️ infact I love all the members of wooga squad, their relationship is so precious 🥺

He is really good. Do watch fight for my way too❤️ and if you are into noona romance witch romance is also good❤️ and hwarang (V PHS and him met there) 

Oh yeah! I'm an ARMY, BLINK and STAY...And yess the entire Wooga squad has my heart!❤️

Well I've watched a few clips from Hwarang.. I'll definitely check out these dramas! Thnx for the recommendations!🥰❤️