Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Who doesn’t like him…

Saw him first on dream high 2… his role was very short there.. but loved him, wanted to watch more of him… so then found out about witch love.. my most fav drama of his.. amazing chemistry leads have with huge age difference ☺️…❤️… 

Then kept on seeing his other works👍🏼

Itawon class is on to watch list

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

am waiting for his next drama with Han so hee 😎

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Who doesn’t like him…

Saw him first on dream high 2… his role was very short there.. but loved him, wanted to watch more of him… so then found out about witch love.. my most fav drama of his.. amazing chemistry leads have with huge age difference ☺️…❤️… 

Then kept on seeing his other works👍🏼

Itawon class is on to watch list

Itaewon class is really good drama to watch. It's my favourite in 2020.  

ILoveNature thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXOL

am waiting for his next drama with Han so hee 😎

Before that I am waiting for his movie with IU and PBY😳

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILoveNature

Unpopular opinion but I love his character on SWP more than SML. I was so happy he end up with FL😆 

What’s SML?! PSJ’s character in SWP is one of my top favourite characters too - Didn’t understand Siwon’s hype when we had PSJ right there hovering over everyone! 😆

Now I feel Iike re-watching SWP! 😍

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

I love him so much. Watched all his dramas but I became his Stan after watching him in a variety show called youn's kitchen. He is humble and sweet. Do you like him? if you does what is your favorite drama of his?  Mine is Fight for my way, What's wrong with secretary kim, itaewon class, kill me heal me she was pretty. in fact I love all his dramas. He has that natural aura with him and is very talented. Love how every character of his seems so different from another. Like you can't see the trace of dong man in young joon or young joon trace in saeroyi. 

Like him, LOVE HIM 😍
My most favourite Korean actor - And ofc have watched and loved all his shows with Itaewon Class topping the chart. Just haven’t seen his earlier shows like School or whatever. If only he can do more dramas 😭

ILoveNature thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck

What’s SML?! PSJ’s character in SWP is one of my top favourite characters too - Didn’t understand Siwon’s hype when we had PSJ right there hovering over everyone! 😆

Now I feel Iike re-watching SWP! 😍

SML - second male lead 😆

I have watched she was pretty for 3 times and everytime I root for PSJ's character. And SWP got the most beautiful and satisfying ending👌 

Don't get the hate SWP and PSJ's character get. Sung Joon(psj character in the drama) is the most underrated character of his career...

ILoveNature thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck

Like him, LOVE HIM 😍

My most favourite Korean actor - And ofc have watched and loved all his shows with Itaewon Class topping the chart. Just haven’t seen his earlier shows like School or whatever. If only he can do more dramas 😭

A big hug for you🤗

He is my most favourite actor too. I am obessed toward him. His Every drama is my favourite, even when he played supporting role😳 My most favourite drama of his is FFMY. Dream high2 is not a good drama, I watched only for him. Season 1 was much better 😆

RainOfDew thumbnail

I love him so much. Watched all his dramas but I became his Stan after watching him in a variety show called youn's kitchen. He is humble and sweet. Do you like him? if you does what is your favorite drama of his?  Mine is Fight for my way, What's wrong with secretary kim, itaewon class, kill me heal me she was pretty. in fact I love all his dramas. He has that natural aura with him and is very talented. Love how every character of his seems so different from another. Like you can't see the trace of dong man in young joon or young joon trace in saeroyi. 

Hey,

Do me a favor, let's play Holi”. You’ve been colored by Team Basanti

Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Basanti on our team thread

Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283619

PS:Its for a game..if u commented we will get points.. thankssmiley31

RainOfDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

Oh i like him for sure that too for his acting but not love him or obsessed with him.. but yes loved his dramas.

my fav is Itaewon Class.. cause how well he portrayed Park Se ro yi as a rebellious teenager to wrongly accused son to a well planner mastermind.. that was great character arc and he portrayed it all exceptionally.

Rest i also liked him in Kill me heal me esp his romance with Ahn Yoo Na (that was soooo cute and adorable)

oh yes.. hav u watched Witch's Romance? if not give it a try you gonna love it... as how cute he was in there. 

Hey,

Do me a favor, let's play Holi”. You’ve been colored by Team Basanti

Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Basanti on our team thread

Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283619

PS:Its for a game..if u commented we will get points.. thankssmiley31