Do you like Park Seo Joon?

Posted: 2 years ago

I love him so much. Watched all his dramas but I became his Stan after watching him in a variety show called youn's kitchen. He is humble and sweet. Do you like him? if you does what is your favorite drama of his?  Mine is Fight for my way, What's wrong with secretary kim, itaewon class, kill me heal me she was pretty. in fact I love all his dramas. He has that natural aura with him and is very talented. Love how every character of his seems so different from another. Like you can't see the trace of dong man in young joon or young joon trace in saeroyi. 

Edited by ILoveNature - 2 years ago

Oh i like him for sure that too for his acting but not love him or obsessed with him.. but yes loved his dramas.

my fav is Itaewon Class.. cause how well he portrayed Park Se ro yi as a rebellious teenager to wrongly accused son to a well planner mastermind.. that was great character arc and he portrayed it all exceptionally.

Rest i also liked him in Kill me heal me esp his romance with Ahn Yoo Na (that was soooo cute and adorable)

oh yes.. hav u watched Witch's Romance? if not give it a try you gonna love it... as how cute he was in there. 

I love him a lot. My first drama was witch's love . he was really good in it despite the age difference the chmesitry was rocking. She was pretty ; I like only his character ..not a fan of the show. 

I have watched all his shows I think so far and my fav till now is witch's love. his saeroyi character was really good too but I think show went down post epi 10. 

Originally posted by EXOL

I love him a lot. My first drama was witch's love . he was really good in it despite the age difference the chmesitry was rocking. She was pretty ; I like only his character ..not a fan of the show. 

I have watched all his shows I think so far and my fav till now is witch's love. his saeroyi character was really good too but I think show went down post epi 10. 

oh I love Witches Love too.. such a lovely drama abt love and age difference... it was hilarious...

so sad to know you dint like Itaewon Class.. while it remains as my #1 show of PSJ...  not for the logica but the story it tells about fighting spirit n motivation.  It reminds me so much of Shawshank Redemption movie (drama is no way near to how Brilliant that movie is but just the way his time in jail was used as plot point)

Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

oh I love Witches Love too.. such a lovely drama abt love and age difference... it was hilarious...

so sad to know you dint like Itaewon Class.. while it remains as my #1 show of PSJ...  not for the logica but the story it tells about fighting spirit n motivation.  It reminds me so much of Shawshank Redemption movie (drama is no way near to how Brilliant that movie is but just the way his time in jail was used as plot point)

i did absolutely loved the show .. especiallt the first half . it was towards the end i was bit disappointed 

i did absolutely loved the show .. especiallt the first half . it was towards the end i was bit disappointed 

disappointed as in..? if you can elaborate what actually went wrong for you in second half. It may help me seeing this drama from a different perspective. 

disappointed as in..? if you can elaborate what actually went wrong for you in second half. It may help me seeing this drama from a different perspective. 

dont  recollect the details now .. i just remember i wasnt too happy with the progress .. was it that kidnapping track or something.. i really forgot 😔

dont  recollect the details now .. i just remember i wasnt too happy with the progress .. was it that kidnapping track or something.. i really forgot 😔

ok ok no issues.. i can't recollect either.. 😁

thanks for sharing..

Oh i like him for sure that too for his acting but not love him or obsessed with him.. but yes loved his dramas.

my fav is Itaewon Class.. cause how well he portrayed Park Se ro yi as a rebellious teenager to wrongly accused son to a well planner mastermind.. that was great character arc and he portrayed it all exceptionally.

Rest i also liked him in Kill me heal me esp his romance with Ahn Yoo Na (that was soooo cute and adorable)

oh yes.. hav u watched Witch's Romance? if not give it a try you gonna love it... as how cute he was in there. 

I just love him and you can say I am obessed with him like I have watched dream high 2 for him🤣 have watched all his work except for perfect game (where he played small role 😆) 

Ffmy wwwsk Hwarang and she was pretty were the drama I watch before I started to being obessed with him 😆 even that time I loved all his drama and really liked him as an actor. He is talent with the good sense of script. Than I watch few clip of him in youn's kitchen on YT and started to watch whole season and I fall in love with him lol. Than watched everything he star in even the MVs. 

I like witch romance too but not that much. He was super cute but drama is not my type. My favourite is fight for my way, what's wrong with secretary kim, itaewon class, she was pretty and kill me heal me. I like his character in all most all of his drama's(only exception is dream high2) he has something that captures your eyes. He is just so charming that you can't help but fall in love with the characters he played and every character is different from another (okay I need to calm down my fangirl mode😳) but even before I was his fan I knew he is a good actor and knows how to choose his projects❤️

I am a hardcore shipper of yona and rion ❤️🤣 I was so happy they won the best couple award

Sorry for late reply.

My first drama was wwwsk. At first I was just superpissed with his character young joon. Like why he is so obessed with him. He is not even that handsome than slowly he started to grow on my heart. He is just so charming and like the more you watch him the more he became handsome (I don't know how to say this🤪 ) He is not only handsome but kind of sexy too☺️ 

Unpopular opinion but I love his character on SWP more than SML. I was so happy he end up with FL😆 

Itaewon class is my top 3. Yes I agree it went down after 12 episode. I think that's cause they were hurried to wrap up the show in 16 episode. That kidnapping was unnecessary. But I am satisfied with ending....